Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

PHOTOS: Buhari At The Induction Of New Members Of The 8th National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari At The Induction Of New Members Of The 8th National Assembly (758 Views)

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) / 7 Female Senators In Nigeria’s 8th National Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari At The Induction Of New Members Of The 8th National Assembly by meltech(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4W8oTW4Y7I4/VUDlcD-8K6I/AAAAAAAFFak/quO2UaWe2yw/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Gen Buhari was at the induction of new members of the National assembly organised by the National Institute for Legislative Studies in Abuja today April 29th today. At the induction, Buhari promised to work closely with the National Assembly members, stating that for any democratic leader to work successful, he needs the cooperation of the national assembly members.
See more pics. http://aprokovilla.com/photos-buhari-at-the-induction-of-new-members-of-the-8th-national-assembly/
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari At The Induction Of New Members Of The 8th National Assembly by Chigold101(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thats true. But i wonder if they will support his anti curroption crusade...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari At The Induction Of New Members Of The 8th National Assembly by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
sai baba.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari At The Induction Of New Members Of The 8th National Assembly by gabriel212: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hope they wont call this PARALLEL GOVT again?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari At The Induction Of New Members Of The 8th National Assembly by Jirate(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
He knows he has a lot to learn about Democracy, I thinks he needs to go back to School to get at least a pass in O level Government in order to function properly as President of Nigeria. Look at his recent brush with AIT, even before swearing in, what a shame.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Incoming Government Will Not Be In The Business of Witch-Hunting People / PDP EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meet / Praise Singers Misled Jonathan, Says Mu’azu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.