Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here (32026 Views)

Abuja Fct 2016 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Jigawa 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Y'all should drop your whatsapp numbers let Mayorsweet add you to the group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2015
adedeji65:
lol right nw am in abeokuta.... am staying here till pv signing in may ending!!!!.... seriously God had a reason for me not been in ibadan!!! I can count d number of cds I attended since last year september..... everybody glamour for ibadan but seriously places like oyo, ogbomoso, lanlate and saki ain't bad afterall.... these places are awesome if u want a huge savings at the end of the service year cheesy!!!! 2months left for me and it has been a wonderful experience so far

Corper wee!, you have said it all...if not that am non-tescom, only God knows what would have happened...
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2015
ogaprime:

Corper wee!, you have said it all...if not that am non-tescom, only God knows what would have happened...
am working with tescom.... and I made it clear to my principal on resumption of office.... as the arrangement go be cheesy.. the man was said to be a difficult man, it was as if I used jaz on the mancheesy tongue
ogaprime:

am working with tescom.... and I made it clear to my principal on resumption of office.... as the arrangement go be cheesy.. the man was said to be a difficult man, it was as if I used jaz on the mancheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2015
adedeji65:
am working with tescom.... and I made it clear to my principal on resumption of office.... as the arrangement go be cheesy.. the man was said to be a difficult man, it was as if I used jaz on the mancheesy tongue am working with tescom.... and I made it clear to my principal on resumption of office.... as the arrangement go be cheesy.. the man was said to be a difficult man, it was as if I used jaz on the mancheesy

Lucky you...cos have heard of how some principals do behave....but I was actually talking about savings
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2015
ogaprime:

Lucky you...cos have heard of how some principals do behave....but I was actually talking about savings
lol about the savings...... clears throat cheesy *shine_teeth* it's not easy... always on d road 24/7
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ebrahyym(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2015
am here to wlcm the new Ajimobi boys—elect. wishes u ol d best in camp. u ll really enjoy d town.....I rep C14
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by oluyemisee(f): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by barbstee(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Welcome to Oyo state the pacesetter,in case u nid any assistance u can contact MCAN Oyo on 07038478473.wishn u all safe journey.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by larrytopsy(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Lanre.... elect/elect.... futa.... 07069690099... happy 2 be here. But is it possible for me to re-deploy to Lagos during camp, I just got a job offer in lagos?
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by mothersjoy1000(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

This is to notify Prospective Corp Member's that are posted to OYO STATE that they should kindly drop their whatsapp number or add this number on WhatsApp 08083834711 for easy means of communication with one another.
Thanks.

iAm Oladipupo Rilwan Olamilekan
For Mother's Joy Academy
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by iamzeus4u(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2015
As I dey head to OYO. #GODWIN
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by shollex52(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
So nah to go dey learn hw dem dey speak dos OYO yoruba....#teamoyo even tho I hoped, prayed, runzed for#teamlagos.
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by sojas: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
ebrahyym:
am here to wlcm the new Ajimobi boys—elect. wishes u ol d best in camp. u ll really enjoy d town.....I rep C14

Someone put a smile on my face. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by sojas: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Let me google Ibadan, I dont even know how it looks like. Still to come to terms with this posting
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by sojas: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hope this is not Ibadan with all these red roofs?

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by sojas: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Enhe, this is getting better. Am begininng to get excited with my research. That is what am talking about cool

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by oizapendent(f): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
mothersjoy1000:
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

This is to notify Prospective Corp Member's that are posted to OYO STATE that they should kindly drop their whatsapp number or add this number on WhatsApp 08083834711 for easy means of communication with one another.
Thanks.

iAm Oladipupo Rilwan Olamilekan
For Mother's Joy Academy

We already have a group.....which whatsapp group is this again
cc: temmyt007
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by temmyt007(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
iamzeus4u:
As I dey head to OYO. #GODWIN

Welcome bro...add 07038947777 or 08098699769 on whatsapp and let's all get chatting. cheesy
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Cally14(f): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
sojas:

Are you enjoying your stay over there?
Yes, I am.
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by sunsplash99(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
oizapendent:

Yeah I'm from Kogi State. Ebun is my Yoruba Name.

U must be from Okene
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Funpeter: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Cally14:

4k but after bank charges has been deducted, you will get 3700 or 3800.
Na my 4k is always complete was even paid my outstanding two months somedays ago.

sorry for coming late ask your questions am at your service.

funpeter
ex Oyo corper
ex Ibadan corper
ex leo corper.
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by hadedojah: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Adedoja, mechanical engineering OAU 07033387766 #teamoyo
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Cally14(f): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Funpeter:
Na my 4k is always complete was even paid my outstanding two months somedays ago.

sorry for coming late ask your questions am at your service.

funpeter
ex Oyo corper
ex Ibadan corper
ex leo corper.

Well, mine is not and have not been paid any allowance this year. I think it fluctuates tho! Same for other Corp members in my Ministry.
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Funpeter: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Cally14:

Well, mine is not and have not been paid any allowance this year. I think it fluctuates tho! Same for other Corp members in my Ministry.
Okay. was paid november nd january which they owe remaining jst a month left, you shall be pay in due time. where are you serving?
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Nicogen4us(f): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
I welcome the '15As to Oyo state.As u are going to camp think of what skill u will learn within the year,it is called S.A.E.D and is a must in oyo state.All this wilka be clear to u at the camp. Am a facilitator for a skill(agroallied)for the four L.G in Oyo town.For more info on this u can check my past post on NYSC.once again u are all welcome to oyo alaafin.thanks
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Nicogen4us(f): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
I welcome the '15As to Oyo state.As u are going to camp think of what skill u will learn within the year,it is called S.A.E.D and is a must in oyo state.All this will be clear to u at the camp. Am a facilitator for a skill(agroallied)for the four L.G in Oyo town.For more info on this u can check my past post on NYSC.once again u are all welcome to oyo alaafin.thanks
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Cally14(f): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Funpeter:
Okay. was paid november nd january which they owe remaining jst a month left, you shall be pay in due time. where are you serving?

I hope so! I'm serving at the Ministry (Oyo State Secretariat)
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by odehs100(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
I can see guys are really ready to go conquer oyo.... We are 2geda. You know the rest
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by oracle009(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2015
lekan008:

I wish you the best but, IITA is always very tight.
heard d workload sef na die. Tho my course is sought after at IITA at d moment... I wil consider college of forestry or CRIN also sha. Tnx.. U work in IITA?
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Cohyhe(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2015
ogaprime:

Sir, am not discouraging them...I am serving in ibadan, so I know what's up....rent of 105k, 120k etc in ibadan for one year is cheap right?? In lagos I barb for 200h but here in ibadan I barb for 400-500h, dat one cheap?? From iyana ipaja to oshodi under bridge,you can get N50 bus. From idi-odo(felele round about) to dugbe is N70 etc

Just telling them the truth so that they won't waste their time to lobby for ibadan when other LGAs outside ibadan are really okay, cheap and stress less and they will be treated like mini gods...
You're right man, serving in ibadan or other local government outside ibadan comes with their advantages n disadvantages, am currently serving in Itesiwaju Local Government, I must confess d cost of living is so low, kopas are valued n respected, accommodation is free for all kopas, u may not spend a dime on transport as u may be given free ride even in most cases your ppa maybe close to ur lodge, if you are the type that loves to eat u ll be served steady by your neighbours but u need to be careful wt dat tho and lots more, but all dis don happen in ibadan aside the fun of being in the city which may require u to have another source of income to really enjoy the city,so the choice is urs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) / Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) / NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.