Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,467 members, 7,823,092 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Folks Abroad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Folks Abroad (4342 Views)

Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) / Married Folks, How Long Did You Court Before Tying The Knots? / Sorry, Folks, Show's Over - THAT Dress IS Blue And Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folks Abroad by mrsmith11(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2015
babyosisi:

Then get your miserable self out of his thread
What type of frustrated human being are you?
You will pass yet you are commenting on the thread?
Passing means peeping in and disappearing
Now get lost and stop stalking posters.

@babyosisi
Thanks jare
Re: Folks Abroad by tpiadotcom: 12:43pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Folks Abroad by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:

you have extreme mood swings quite regularly, and within very short periods of time.

At least mine is swinging grin grin
Yours is on the evil side 24/7

5 Likes

Re: Folks Abroad by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Sorry to digress, did you at any time live in PH? embarassed grin

Why? You wanna kidnap me because of the 500 tassan naira I sent every month undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: Folks Abroad by EfemenaXY: 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
Some of the comments and responses on this thread are just too funny! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Folks Abroad by crackhaus: 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Why? You wanna kidnap me because of the 500 tassan naira I sent every month undecided grin

Lol, you get 500 tassan naira to send every month and you're still living in the white man's land? You for don open one multimillion naira business for naija by now dey flex on top... cheesycheesy

Just curious though.

1 Like

Re: Folks Abroad by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol, you get 500 tassan naira to send every month and you're still living in the white man's land? You for don open one multimillion naira business for naija by now dey flex on top... cheesycheesy

Just curious though.

I have shops at ikoku with my boys in charge. tongue

It's not about money, Some of us love our sanity. just go to Ghana, you will never step foot in naija again. Very peaceful . Go party for night, trek enter your house. you don't put buglary proof around your house. Even for ceiling, iron protector every where. Prison in your own house.

The only place I can stay in naija is my village but these my village people these days are not smiling grin

Their eyes don tear reach ears

2 Likes

Re: Folks Abroad by crackhaus: 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

I have shops at ikoku with my boys in charge. tongue

It's not about money, Some of us love our sanity. just go to Ghana, you will never step foot in naija again. Very peaceful . Go party for night, trek enter your house. you don't put buglary proof around your house. Even for ceiling, iron protector every where. Prison in your own house.

The only place I can stay in naija is my village but these my village people these days are not smiling grin

Their eyes don tear reach ears
Chilli, money buys sanity in Nigeria... talk another thing abeg. gringrin

So yes, you lived in PH... Thanks for the clue cool
Re: Folks Abroad by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
crackhaus:

So did you live in PH, and no I don't wanno kidnap you grin

My dear, you are very wrong on money buying sanity trust me.

is it the diesel you buy weekly, the generator fume, the congested traffic, the fumes everywhere as a result of generators and danfo buses that refuse to service their cars, the police point every 100m, the deadly potholes, smelly airport ....I don tire to type abeg.

Why do you wanna know if I lived in PH? e bi like say I dey remind you of that your girlfriend wey give you red card grin
Re: Folks Abroad by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 01, 2015
crackhaus:

So yes, you lived in PH... Thanks for the clue cool

If you like go kidnap another person mama. Na you sabi grin

3 Likes

Re: Folks Abroad by crackhaus: 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

If you like go kidnap another person mama. Na you sabi grin
wink
Re: Folks Abroad by phabulous88(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

before asking all these pointless question, you have to ask the poster if he can manage to send more than what he is currently sending. i mean, that is about 150€, while some people dont even save that much every month after paying rent, food and transport.

so the important question to ask this OP is: can you afford to send her more? and if he can then "why should you care how much strangers on NL send their parents?"

Something must be wrong with you to think that I'm asking pointless questions. So even if he has all the money in the world, he should keep doling her tonnes pounds? See your reasoning.

Which is more important: to understand his mum's lifestyle, which will inform how much he sends to her; or to keep doling the money cos' he's got it? Think bro, think!
Re: Folks Abroad by obiaguna(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:

You were saying something about licking your partner's anus.

if you need to adjust the post, go and do so.

grin grin grin I'm dying of laughter here loooooool

1 Like

Re: Folks Abroad by MRBrownJ: 2:14pm On May 02, 2015
phabulous88:

Something must be wrong with you to think that I'm asking pointless questions. So even if he has all the money in the world, he should keep doling her tonnes pounds? See your reasoning.

Which is more important: to understand his mum's lifestyle, which will inform how much he sends to her; or to keep doling the money cos' he's got it? Think bro, think!

who cares about his mum's lifestyle?! do you seriously think that children should suffer, and possibly have their own children suffering simply because some parents "desire" a lifestyle, and demand that you should be the sole provider for that lifestyle? the OP should send what he can, nothing more nothing less, and therefore, your 1st question should have been to confirm how financially comfortable the OP is...... to send more.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice / Are Today's Elders Worthy Of Emulation? / Video: Meet Baby Who Was Born With An Extra Large Tongue In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.