Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming (1464 Views)

APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Please I will soon embark to my journey (Trekking) from Degri ward of Balanga L.G.A (GOMBE SOUTH) of Gombe State to Bayelsa Otueke, home town of my outgoing President.

Hoping to get there before 2nd May to will welcome my amiable leader and my mentor in politics in person of Dr Goodluck Azikwe Ebele Jonathan (GCFR).

Please I need your prayers; I will reach Otueke by 5:00pm in the afternoon after the handing over by My President to welcome him.

Trekker Abdallah Al-Ameen Gombe.

http://newsrescue.com/jonathan-fan-begins-trek-to-otueke-from-gombe-state-ahead-of-home-coming/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=NewsRescue
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by yuio33: 12:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Olodo it is 12 hrs from
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Smh
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 30, 2015
U need a deliverance sir, where is orisejafor grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by bewla(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2015
c u when u get there
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by arbitter: 12:42am On Apr 30, 2015
what a morcn
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by 4stylz: 12:44am On Apr 30, 2015
adeekiti:
U need a deliverance sir, where is orisejafor grin

Why? its ok to trek for buhari?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2015
4stylz:

Why? its ok to trek for buhari?
?
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by satelliteDISH(m): 1:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Treking things TRENDING...
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by ifyan(m): 2:17am On Apr 30, 2015
And the madness continue
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Mization(m): 2:31am On Apr 30, 2015
I don't know the exact impact the lagos to Abuja and other trekkers have made but they have sure added more value to Nigerians than Sambo.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Mization:

I don't know the exact impact the lagos to Abuja and other trekkers have made but they have sure added more value to Nigerians than Sambo.
wetin sambo do u? Ehhen..pls how do i send a msg to baba..i have the solutions to corruption and crime...a quick solution that will reduce corruption n crine withing 4months to 20%. It is a written document and also on PowerPoint..but i need the proper channel to pass it through. Guide me sir
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2015
When will Buhari start paying all these northerners the 5k monthly he promised them. This new trekking disease from the north needs to be investigated by WHO

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Dekatron(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Poverty la bashkardt
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Mization(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2015
soe:
wetin sambo do u? Ehhen..pls how do i send a msg to baba..i have the solutions to corruption and crime...a quick solution that will reduce corruption n crine withing 4months to 20%. It is a written document and also on PowerPoint..but i need the proper channel to pass it through. Guide me sir
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Mization:

Pls send an email to yomite4real@yahoo.com and I'll reply you with a link to go through.
great. Will do
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by ceasarDemperor(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2015
anoda new record grin grin ok i wan set new record now, i need just two volunteers wey go follow me trek from Lagos enter SAMBISA FOREST make we go greet shekau grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming by NCOIM(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Okay

This is contagious

Make me sef trek go mama nkechi joint grin

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Urges Male TV Host To Squeeze Her Butt On Live Tv (photos) / Please,whats With My Vice-president Osinbajo And Ashe Color Clothings? / N’assembly Crisis: APC Underrated G-5 Governors, Says Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.