Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ (27209 Views)

How To Increase Your Vocabulary Skills / OAU Schedule Of Activities For The Appointment Of A New Vice-chancellor / Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Isk(f): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
CountDracula:

Loool... Seriously, their nagging follows u thru out d day... Even wen ure recievin lectures all u hear d lecturer sayin is "nag nag nag nag, nag nag nag nag nag any questions?..."
grin cheesy lmao. This killed me
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Isk:
grin cheesy lmao. This killed me
loool...
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Mcaise: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
It's weed...smoke less weed man.

It's weed.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by quenzi(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
I bet you have been eating the wrong kind of chocolates LOLl!

iykebesbt1:
Chocolates? Haven't u heard that Chocolate is the chief cause of body odour? B4 u argue it,kindly visit google..
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Elthugnificent(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Threedots:

4 by 4?,, i just learnt the 3 by 3 rubik cube....,still looking for the 4 by 4
yea, also known as the rubik's revenge, try and get it.
It aint that difficult, also the same step with the 3x3, just that the algorithm at the end differs.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
CountDracula:

I've never met a naija girl dat can play chess and enjoy it! If u can't do dat I dnt consider u as brilliant
what the .......

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by smite(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
CountDracula:

I've never met a naija girl dat can play chess and enjoy it! If u can't do dat I dnt consider u as brilliant
bro, I love chess, but don't have people around who can also play chess.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by iykebesbt1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
quenzi:
I bet you have been eating the wrong kind of chocolates LOLl!

u think so?
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2015
VenusBetty:
what the .......
Fvck?
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2015
smite:

bro, I love chess, but don't have people around who can also play chess.
Then u need to relocate
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by crapaudarts2873: 6:45am On May 01, 2015
Enough said.....I hope you'll read through all this and find an answer to your question. @nawtikid

https://www.nairaland.com/2287111/20-tricks-boost-iq-build#33288257

Also, follow the link...take your time to read through it. Helpful

NLs can be so funny with comments, been LMFAO since yesterday.

Does anyone play chess in Ilorin?
Mail me, we cd hook up.
Crapaudarts2873@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Abyzan(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2015
Send YES to 30378 to increase your IQ
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 8:00am On May 01, 2015
CountDracula:

Guy which century are you in? So because a lady doesn't play chess she ain't smart? who says all the ladies who play chess are smart?

Which kind of messed up mentality is that? You need help because you don't even sound like someone who has a brain to think and be objective.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2015
bangleslover:

Guy which century are you in? So because a lady doesn't play chess she ain't smart? who says all the ladies who play chess are smart?

Which kind of messed up mentality is that? You need help because you don't even sound like someone who has a brain to think and be objective.
Loool...
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 8:05am On May 01, 2015
CountDracula:
Loool...
Why are you laughing?
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2015
bangleslover:

Why are you laughing?
I found smthng funny
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 8:13am On May 01, 2015
CountDracula:

I found smthng funny

what exactly is funny about that statement? They might be smart iN the area of calculating and what not on the chess board. Doesn't mean they are smart when it comes to other areas of life.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2015
bangleslover:

what exactly is funny about that statement? They might be smart iN the area of calculating and what not on the chess board. Doesn't mean they are smart when it comes to other areas of life.
Lwkm...
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 8:22am On May 01, 2015
CountDracula:

Lwkm...

if i m wrong, can't you be 'smart' enough to tell me my mistake so i can learn instead of laughing in my face?

Cause you are beginning to sound like someone who has nothing to say or to even argue logically.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2015
bangleslover:

if i m wrong, can't you be 'smart' enough to tell me my mistake so i can learn instead of laughing in my face?

Cause you are beginning to sound like someone who has nothing to say or to even argue logically.
bangleslover:

Guy which century are you in? So because a lady
doesn't play chess she ain't smart? who says all the
ladies who play chess are smart?
Does ur statement above sound logical to u?
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 8:40am On May 01, 2015
CountDracula:

Does ur statement above sound logical to u?

Yes it does, i didn't say you don't have a brain. i said you sound like someone who doesn't have a brain, there is a difference. I concluded that from your statement about girls who play chess as smart, generalization in the biggest form.

If you are really smart like you say, such statements shouldn't have come out of your mouth in my opinion.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2015
bangleslover:

Yes it does, i didn't say you don't have a brain. i said you sound like someone who doesn't have a brain, there is a difference. I concluded that from your statement about girls who play chess as smart, generalization in the biggest form.

If you are really smart like you say, such statements shouldn't have come out of your mouth in my opinion.
ok. Bored!
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by axeman10(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2015
redcliff:

Lol..even without looking at your profile, you sound too international. Where do you expect someone to get original bitter chocolates in naija and who has the time to exercise everyday in nigeria please?

Hey homie...Why you falling our hands now? Just buy enough chocomilo and mix it with bitter-leaves or better still Alomo bitters.

Isn't it for the chocolate to get bitter... I promise you your IQ will hit the rooftop within seconds. tongue cool
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by afm4ever(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
soe:
i hope this has nothing to do with your signature...but all the same..if you want ..i can guide you to give crazy criticisms and arguments. Be my friend..and I'll carry on from there. Strictly IQ chats on whatsapp. Agreed?? Send ur digits.

But the first trick: No Pidgin English. Pidgin english helps to make the brain lazy...trigger your mind to speak high level English with a rich diction n vocabulary.
am interested kindly text ur number to my email afamodogwu2@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by ArcToyin(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2015
CountDracula:
If u have a girlfriend, break up with her... Dey are d greatest IQ drainer
hahhahahhahahaha. U too funny bt u arent true.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:
ok. Bored!

That's what people say when they don't understand what is been said....Fortunately for you, you belong to the op's category and you can learn how to boost your IQ on this thread. Maybe when you are done with that, we can have a meaningful discussion.

Have a good day
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2015
bangleslover:

That's what people say when they don't understand what is been said....Fortunately for you, you belong to the op's category and you can learn how to boost your IQ on this thread. Maybe when you are done with that, we can have a meaningful discussion.

Have a good day
I dnt knw... Hav u ever thought mayb I'm bored cos ure like a primary sch boy explain wat ur teacher taught u in sch today to a prof? Just saying...
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by VNOS(m): 2:01am On Jul 20, 2016
AijaiI:
I recommend u try LUMOSITY it's an app & it's free

Nice and creative way to spend your spare time I see... you are not just

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus / Female BSU Student Dies 3 Weeks After Her Graduation (Photos) / Muslim Students Denied Admission At Oyedepo’s Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.