Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Justin Beiber To Make Appearance In Movie ‘zoolander 2′ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Beiber To Make Appearance In Movie ‘zoolander 2′ (729 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Beiber To Make Appearance In Movie ‘zoolander 2′ by greghamite: 5:41am On Apr 30, 2015
By Ayeotan Shola

Musician Justin Beiber will make an appearance in thriller movie “Zoolander 2″.

This was revealed after actor and producer Ben Stiller released a poster of himself and Bieber on Instagram having a face-off for the movie on April 28.

The Musician earlier hinted to his fans that he will be getting into a set but never mentioned the name of the movie.

He posted on Twitter: ”Working on something big right now in Europe. To learn more follow me on Fahlo. He is so hot right now.”

There is still no indication on what the Biebs will be doing in the movie but we will be on the lookout.

Link In...>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/justin-beiber-to-make-appearance-in-movie-zoolander-2/

Re: Justin Beiber To Make Appearance In Movie ‘zoolander 2′ by sarmiie(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Them sha wan revive dis guy career by force.
First it was the roast. Now a movie. What next??
Make dem sabi say justin surname nor be lazarus o.
Re: Justin Beiber To Make Appearance In Movie ‘zoolander 2′ by clemz88(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Owk o. When it starts just lemme know
Re: Justin Beiber To Make Appearance In Movie ‘zoolander 2′ by tpiander: 1:39am On Aug 05, 2015
New trailer for Zoolander 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09nTwccQTUA
Re: Justin Beiber To Make Appearance In Movie ‘zoolander 2′ by itstpia8: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

John Fashanu's Wife, Abigail, Attacked Him With Samurai Sword His Sister Claims / PHOTOS: Have You Seen E-money`s Family? / Nigezietv Boss, Kwame Launches Uptown Lounge, Restaurant And Bar In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.