Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ (36542 Views)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence / Boko Haram Insurgent Group In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by searay(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
I am beginning to love this Boko Haram guys. If they are going to fight for us better.

Satan gat thee behind me. What am I thinking ?

God punish the devil
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by onyi4edu(f): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2015
bamite:
I think i'm in luv with you.
Like srzly!

Awwww!!! Like seriously??
But you are still thinking na sad when you are sure just let me know grin
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by DaBullIT(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2015
emmyrichie:
grin grin This is so f*cking hilarious... They kill Nigerians, yet they fight for or protect the people whom they have been tormenting...

This is more than an irony.

Please somebody should suggest a perfect adjective to qualify this move. grin

Or they re suffering from the syndrome of "na only us go fit kill them".

Technically, they re jealous of South Africans killing the people meant for them alone.

Its not a nice thing to say but I believe Boko haram wants the glorious killings for themselves, that being said. How the heck did they get to Zimbabwe?
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2015
Victory comes when you see your enemies fighting. I wish them safe trip, in their numbers, to SA.
They seized our money, refusing to export weapons to our military to fight BH, the best responce to that is to see BH exported to them. grin angry
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by SALCO: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
enemies of human like their master the devil.
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Wislet(f): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
arbitter:
I totally think this nonsense is made up by Zimbabwe.
ROFL grin grin grin
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by bamite(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2015
onyi4edu:

Awwww!!! Like seriously??
But you are still thinking na sad when you are sure just let me know grin
Now i'm sure.. 100%
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Latest freedom fighters. Many people might considered join them soon. Lol SA here we come. grin grin angry grin
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2015
emmyrichie:
grin grin This is so f*cking hilarious... They kill Nigerians, yet they fight for or protect the people whom they have been tormenting...

This is more than an irony.

Please somebody should suggest a perfect adjective to qualify this move. grin

Or they re suffering from the syndrome of "na only us go fit kill them".

Technically, they re jealous of South Africans killing the people meant for them alone.

@emmyrichie, You go kill person with laughter o! That last paragraph na die! grin
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by donodion(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2015
And we get angry when they say Nigeria only exports crime..May29 please come quick. My fatherland needs a lot of sanitation.
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by mikeobk(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2015
uncleck:
BH now forming America
jack bauer noni
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by gbegudujo: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Make them leave you alone we wey dey here nko...
PAINGAIN:
Well, it seems I'll b porting to canada sooner rather than later. Abeg bokoboys leave SA alone abegoo. U'll only make it worse for us here in SA. Ejoor biko abeg doallah. MODIFIED : just in case of incasety. FTC loading.
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by paulnnaji25(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Welcome
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by omoadeleye(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2015
come to think about this, boko haram don't have any motive of fighting for Nigerian abroad, hence they are on their own, so they can extend their terrorism since they are being suppressed by Nigeria army, so what they can do is to carry the fight to SA and yet run back to Nigeria as their abode, by the time SA are founding if so difficult to locate them, so SA will have to bring the fight back to Nigeria, since you can't provide book haram or block them from entering back to Nigeria, hence this is an act of war, so Nigeria have a lot to do on this issue, cause this is not matter of joy that we now have a freedom fighter's, but boko haram are here to cause havoc

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by titsqueez(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Honestly but I love the poem titled 'parable' more
Not really heard of parable. I am an avid reader of Yeats, and for me, his poem 'the second coming' is my personal fovourite. It transcends politics, religion and self.
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
efilefun:
After been given ultimatum by GMB and the bloody nose treatment... They looking for somewhere else to relocate to. So sorry the Zulu king welcomed them with open arms

Well now it's Zulu vs Boko haram
bros, now na zulu haram

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by dwayni: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
The news will be accurate when they starts blowing sh1t up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
pishure

pishure

pishure

P

I

S

H

U

R

E

AHHH! I'M I ASKING TOO MUCH?
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Ollyfad(f): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
kraftyiyk:
As funny as it sounds.. I think there is a sense in any nonsense.
my crafty mindset will hastily suspect Zimbabwe.. it seems to me Zimbabwe is planning a hit on South Africa.. and wants to hide under the umbrella of of Nigerian Book Haram to achieve this odd aim .now Zimbabwe can not be a match to S/A in hostilities.. so their best bet be to pitch S/A against Nigeria whom they knows can handle them.
those men whom are spotted in Zimbabwe are Zimbabwe men on revenge mission, under the code name Boko Haram... yesssss!!
this call/news looks more like an ALIBI...yes every body knows that Zimbabwean Robert Mugabe have got a pathological craving for revenge... he even went as far as closing boarders against SA!!! he shouldn't do so at the expense of Nigeria

its mostly unreasonable to say BH will fight for Nigerians... Alas...how did they get to Zimbabwe. in their usual rag tag formation?? which route did they ply??... where and how did they carry their weapons?

Nigeria and Nigerians should sit up...before we are robed into what we don't know.
wz goin to jst laff d news off kus its rili hilarious to tink dey wuld b fytin for d lives dey r personally wasting by its hundred den i saw ur comment nd m lyk...wen u luk at it dis way its nt soo hilarious again nd makes more sense.
bt bro..too much of thrillers nd crime novels mo good oo. evrybdy busy dey laff it off u dey form detective.
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by PedroJP(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Chiaka(f): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
PedroJP:

Lady Chiaka, i'm not against any compensation to them. All i'm saying is, why demand for surveillance contract when u can be in charge and control ur resources. Agitate for true federalism to control ur resources and enjoy it, and not demanding nonsense surveillance contract that won't do anybody any good.

On Point!
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by PAINGAIN: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
eskober:
it's about time u complete the loading
walahi, loading completed. Front page things.
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by PAINGAIN: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Israel5:
Eh! U dey s.a so? harry potter! Mscheww
lol@harry potter. Bros I dey SA o. Make them leave SA alone o abeg.
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
I want to believe that probably The SAs were not happy with the relative peace they were enjoying . I hope they will not have trouble solving this riddle.

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by PAINGAIN: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
gbegudujo:
Make them leave you alone we wey dey here nko...
lmao! But bros u fit come join us for here o. Or u fit wait when I port to canada I go send u invitation letter, u hear?
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by taiwotosho22(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Boko boko...I just dey laugh!
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by ololo12: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
angry

Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by nortcentrallord(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
efilefun:
After been given ultimatum by GMB and the bloody nose treatment... They looking for somewhere else to relocate to. So sorry the Zulu king welcomed them with open arms

Well now it's Zulu vs Boko haram

Their aim has been achieved in Nigeria. We now have a Northern oligarchy in the helm of affairs. The next move is to act as Nigeria's of buhari's international foot soldiers combating xenophobic attacks in SA in other to indirectly seek amnesty.
You are killing your own people in your home but will go to fight another country because they kill your nationals. Who is FOOLING who here undecided.
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Everydaeguy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
Is boko haram this altruistic that they go from west to south to fight for Nigerians killed in SA? I doubt!
just as the biblical saul changed from killing christians to protecting christians.....everything is possible.....
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Moana(f): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Will they also go to Indonesia and retaliate for the Nigerians that were executed over drug-related charges?
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by Moana(f): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Their aim has been achieved in Nigeria. We now have a Northern oligarchy in the helm of affairs. The next move is to act as Nigeria's of buhari's international foot soldiers combating xenophobic attacks in SA in other to indirectly seek amnesty.
You are killing your own people in your home but will go to fight another country because they kill your nationals. Who is FOOLING who here undecided.
some people are out for blood doesnt really matter whose it is, what their concerned about is quenching their thirst for blood
Re: ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ by kelvine(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just laughing at the humor in the sentence in bold. grin grin grin

gloriana:
abeg laff at doz boko boys jor....

Wait oo I hope u are not laffing at me sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani / Seyi Makinde Buys 33 Operational Vehicles And 396 Motorcycles For Amotekun / Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.