Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport (1297 Views)

37 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Air Peace Tyre Deflates On Take-Off At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2015
A group of Arik air passengers departing from the Murtala Muhammed airport protest after getting stranded for three days without any supervision from the Arik air management staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=15&v=eIb8yr2pVuQ
Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by emyibe(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ OUR NEXT UN SEC GEN! HOW IT WILL HAPPEN I DO NOT KNOW. BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? YES IT WILL.
Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2015
shameful
Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by Moana(f): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2015
shocked and this airline has not yet been closed until they get their shit together? Lolz
Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Moana:
shocked and this airline has not yet been closed until they get their shit together? Lolz
People continue to patronize them; that's why the airline hasn't closed down. Moreover, I don't think any aggrieved passenger(s) has sued the airline. I can bet that multiple lawsuits could either force the management to sit-up, or result in the folding up of the airline.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by obiZEAL(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2015
am sure this arik peepz are employing NURTW guys....sooo careless!

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by Moana(f): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2015
CFCfan:

People continue to patronize them; that's why the airline hasn't closed down. Moreover, I don't think any aggrieved passenger(s) has sued the airline. I can bet that multiple lawsuits could either force the management to sit-up, or result in the folding up of the airline.
that's true hey, they keep doing whatever because no one is taking any action against them

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by justwise(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2015
I don't feel sorry for those passengers, why would anyone patronise that airline after all they have done in the past?

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by blank(f): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Cant use Arik air even if it is the only airline flying my route. Will rather go by road.

They have shown me pepper. This is almost 3 years now and i still have a grudge against them.

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by loomer: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2015
blank:
Cant use Arik air even if it is the only airline flying my route. Will rather go by road.

They have shown me pepper. This is almost 3 years now and i still have a grudge against them.

angry angry angry

Forgive and forget na
Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by sammily(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Left stranded for 3 days shocked shocked shocked

This is really serious, I just hope one of their planes don't come down soon with the way they are running this airline. That will surely be the end of Arik

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by blank(f): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
loomer:

Forgive and forget na

I have forgiven and forgotten them.

Who are they again?

Is Arik the name of an animal, place or thing?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by loomer: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
blank:

Who are they again?

cheesy

Dem go give u free first class ticket to any destination of ur choice

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by bebe2(f): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
blank:

Who are they again?

cheesy

hehehe,

i will never use arik,

the funny thing is, if they are late in europe, they quickly put u up in a nice hotel with
food vouchers and all necessities, but in nigeria, they can leave u at the airport for 3days cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by bebe2(f): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
justwise:
I don't feel sorry for those passengers, why would anyone patronise that airline after all they have done in the past?

exactly my thot , they asked for it.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by otokx(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2015
ARIK just cancelled their 18:45 phc - lag flight via sms. What is wrong with that company?
Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 01, 2015
otokx:
ARIK just cancelled their 18:45 phc - lag flight via sms. What is wrong with that company?
I think the cost of aviation fuel is seriously affecting them, like this article says:http://odili.net/news/source/2015/apr/30/533.html
Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by otokx(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2015
CFCfan:

I think the cost of aviation fuel is seriously affecting them, like this article says:http://odili.net/news/source/2015/apr/30/533.html

Why is it not affecting AERO and others?
Re: Arik Air Customers Shut Down Depature Gate At The Murtala Muhammed Airport by worry357: 7:57am On May 02, 2015
You all book the cheapest flight with an airline that IS KNOWN to have problems with finance and reliability.
Then come posting here waa, waa, waa, embarassed
It's YOUR fault. It is not possible that you were unaware of the risk.
Stop bleating and crying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Trailer Expusion At Cele Ijesha, Lagos / How Much Do I Need To Get An International Passport In Port Harcourt? / Why Many Nigerians Are Relocating From Lagos State-9ja.site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.