Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers (15439 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by HolarQD(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:

If Fayose is not your role model then you missing oooo... Join the moving train.. the voice of the people are the voice of God.. And the people of NL has spoken...
GEL our Hero!!.... Fayose our Role Model...

People of NairaLand ko, people of Naijabet ni
MUMU
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by astana1: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS igbo TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central

bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister
for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now.Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Franzeez(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Toothless APC
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by niceguy7(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:
Fayose is the most peaceful man in Nigeria.. I so much like his gentle nature... Sir, you are indeed our role model.. I mean all of us here on NL...
Oga ade, speak for urself angry
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by poshstore: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Fear of impeachment.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by odiman: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2015
YOU MEAN HE IS STRONGER THAN GOD?
ishiamu:

Before you impeach this man you will impeach God first
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by lukxman(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Initially, the suite was an abuse of court processes and. A judicial waste of time.

Some senior lawyers need to be flogged with the kinds of politically motivated suits they institute. They are making the judiciary an object of ridicule where they are supposed to be ministers in the temple of justice.

Any way, that's what is in vogue in Nigeria. Even ministers in the temple of God are fond of turning God into an object of ridicule for pecuniary gains. I tender my unreserved apologia to apostle Suleiman, 0ritsejeafor, 0yedepo and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by victors123: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Nice one my Gov!!! The people choice Ekiti have choose him!
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Abayhormy(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2015
I think they've reached a compromise with him.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by victors123: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Nice one my Gov!!! The people choice Ekiti have choosen him!
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by cyrilstober: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:
Fayose is the most peaceful man in Nigeria.. I so much like his gentle nature... Sir, you are indeed our role model.. I mean all of us here on NL...
guy u have to speak for urself
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by vone2000tolu: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2015
Love this Guy.....UP EKITI !!!!
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by LordCenturion(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:

Just look at ur brain, u need new head to replace the one on ur neck

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2015
HolarQD:

People of NairaLand ko, people of Naijabet ni
MUMU
I won't call you Mumu cos that will be a waste of words.. Just manage EWU HAUSA... let me know if you need more..
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2015
LordCenturion:

Your father just wasted his sperm trying to produce a child... You lost your sense at what age? don't be shy just say it.. help might come from NL here..
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Rexnegro(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2015
politricks:
My friend speak for yourself. He is not my role model so stop generalising. I wouldn't want grow up and start saying my grandmother wears pampers Just to score Some cheap political point. Or wish another person death Just because he is my political opponent or slap a Judge.

Sensible people like u no dey fit make me comment after saying my mind...nice one bro n don't mind that smiggle wey dey generalize us all.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:
Dapada.
You and who.
Role model,my black yansh.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by LordCenturion(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS igbo TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central

bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister
for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now.Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Useless man,, and those useless igbo are the one stil clamouring for post under buhari.....no yoruba head a key post here

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by DaBullIT(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2015
politricks:
which kind of blind Love do you have for Fayose to warrant this useless statement.

NO mind the goat

Bí wón se n f'enuko nìyen

God and Fayose na the same level Dem dey?

Yeye pipu ery where

That's how they said God is behind GEJ until God wasn't behind him anymore

Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2015
LordCenturion:

Useless man,, and those useless igbo are the one stil clamouring for post under buhari.....no yoruba head a key post here
Are you well at all? how dare you call your president useless? Thank your God that he's a president with human heart and also an active conscience if not, we for put cocaine for your mouth, use tape seal am, come deport you go Indonesia...
fool..
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by DaBullIT(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2015
LordCenturion:

Needs diagnosis grin no mind am
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by godoluwa(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:
u are blessed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:

ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL?
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:

ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL? BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:

Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2015
godoluwa:
u are blessed
You are blessed too..
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
godoluwa:
u are blessed
You are blessed too..
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by dotcomnamename: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
[size=30pt]The fear of the General is the beginning of ThugFREE in Nigeria[/size]
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Themaingate:

let me just act like Prof. Jega and pretend as if I didn't notice the level of your stupidity...
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by prettyJoy22(f): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Waiting to see where this leads.....I don't like him anyway undecided
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by wealth123: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Equalizer post=33262992]Fayose is the most peaceful man in Nigeria.. I so much like his gentle nature... Sir, you are indeed our role model.. I mean all of us here on NL...[/quote
speak for yourself. GOD forbid Fayose is not my role model and can never be.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers by prettyJoy22(f): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:
Joke of the month cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Bid To Stop EFCC From Seizing Assets / Who Are Nigeria’s Most Engaging Politicians On Social Media? / BBC Writes PDP, Demands Investigation Of Attack On Reporter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.