Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy (3924 Views)

Appointment At German Embassy (help ) / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by chimaamaechi17: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls does anybody know hw to book appointment at Indian embassy in Lagos? The online portal isn't working... Pls lets share ideas so as to overcome dis challenge for those who hav keen interest in booking appointment at Indian embassy. Thank u all for ur contributions in advance!
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2015
chimaamaechi17:
Pls does anybody know hw to book appointment at Indian embassy in Lagos? The online portal isn't working... Pls lets share ideas so as to overcome dis challenge for those who hav keen interest in booking appointment at Indian embassy. Thank u all for ur contributions in advance!
And when the online portal starts working you will not be able to get appointment date...

The only way I know is to bribe the embassy staff.. I am waiting for people to give more decent opinions
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by chimaamaechi17: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
favoured234:

And when the online portal starts working you will not be able to get appointment date...

The only way I know is to bribe the embassy staff.. I am waiting for people to give more decent opinions
tanx favour for ur input... More contributions wud be appreciated...
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by jascon1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
favoured234:

that's what ur life is all about, bribery n harassing. Yeye fowl
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
jascon1:
that's what ur life is all about, bribery n harassing. Yeye fowl

Jascon1, I will blow you ohhh cheesy
Where have you been
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by jascon1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
favoured234:

Jascon1, I will blow you ohhh cheesy
Where have you been
hahaha favoured. I've been day o... I just feel like flushing coolmallam inside my neighbor's toilet. The weekend is here, any event on the list?
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by WisePer: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
@ OP, I tried applying for Indian Visa last year and created a post about it here.
The solution is that you need to go to the Consulate in Lagos or Embassy in Abuja on any working day with your application form duly filled and printed out ( forget that there is no appointment date on it ). Attach your two passport on it.
When there, you will wait outside until all applicants with appointment date have been attended to, then the security will come out and ask for forms of those without appointment date, he will take it in and they ( Embassy officials )will screen it and if you papers are in order, they will give you appointment date and sign it. With that you need not pay any tout for Appointment date.
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by chimaamaechi17: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thank u so much for d valuable information! Pls, am l expected to pay the visa fee before handling my papers to the security officers to be taken in for screening and appointment by d embassy officials? Thanks as l await ur helpful response.
WisePer:
@ OP, I tried applying for Indian Visa last year and created a post about it here.
The solution is that you need to go to the Consulate in Lagos or Embassy in Abuja on any working day with your application form duly filled and printed out ( forget that there is no appointment date on it ). Attach your two passport on it.
When there, you will wait outside until all applicants with appointment date have been attended to, then the security will come out and ask for forms of those without appointment date, he will take it in and they ( Embassy officials )will screen it and if you papers are in order, they will give you appointment date and sign it. With that you need not pay any tout for Appointment date.
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by WisePer: 3:11pm On May 02, 2015
You are not paying anything to the Security man, It is just your documents that he will collect. You will pay Visa fee on the date of your appointment.
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by uzhi(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
Not able to book appointment should be a network thing , because I did booked my appointment on-line yesterday morning. The only advise i will is that it should be done around 1am to 4am.
Re: How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy by chimaamaechi17: 10:08pm On May 02, 2015
WisePer:
You are not paying anything to the Security man, It is just your documents that he will collect. You will pay Visa fee on the date of your appointment.
Thanks wiseper for d info... I do appreciate...

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Appointment Not Replied To / Hoping to Travel To Turkey / Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.