Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Share Your Awkward Funny Moments - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Awkward Funny Moments (765 Views)

Funny Moments Between A Tenant Nd His Tiny Roommates(mosquitoes) / 5 Funny Moments Couples Can Relate With / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Awkward Funny Moments by pcaliphate(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Hello Fellaz! You would agree with me, that we all have experienced funny awkward moments. Moments when we lose our thinking box and go clueless. Although these awkward moments differs from one another, as some may be funny, embarrassing and amongst other feelings. Enough of the talking, lets share our funny awkward moments.

Mine happen to be a day when i paid for a lady's transport fare, even at the expense of my transportation fee which i will use at the later part of the day. I had 160 naira on me, so the the transport fee for both of us was 100 naira. Leaving me with 60 naira. I needed 70 to board the next bus to where i was going. So when we both highlighted at same bus stop, i then approached her and said "Pls sister can you borrow me 10 naira to add to the 60 naira on me, so i will complete the transport fee to where i was going". The lady looked at me and laughed out loud, even me self laughed unconsciously. She eventually gave me the money but the situation was so awkward. grin

So lets keep it rolling pals. grin
Re: Share Your Awkward Funny Moments by jamex93(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
hahahahahahaha

lwkmd

bros u funny o
Re: Share Your Awkward Funny Moments by pcaliphate(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2015
jamex93:
hahahahahahaha

lwkmd

bros u funny o

Oga mi! I dey tell you. Some moments are just so funny. grin
Re: Share Your Awkward Funny Moments by jamex93(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
pcaliphate:
Oga mi! I dey tell you. Some moments are just so funny. grin

yea
Re: Share Your Awkward Funny Moments by pcaliphate(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Boss mi! You can also give us a summary of yours na grin
Re: Share Your Awkward Funny Moments by charger09(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2015
this gat me lolling for real

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Get Sense Jor...hilarious Joke / E No Fit Happen!!! / What A Girl Can Do, Mama Can Equally Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.