Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB (2739 Views)

FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) / The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Mization(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
President Elect Buhari dons his Ishiagu!
#IgboKwenu #Igbo #Unity #OneNigeria #Change.

Pics below as Governor Okorocha celebrates victory with GMB

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
good
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
My governor my governor, u try boss grin
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=48pt]Ayam Watching Ooooh!![/size]

There's comment scarcity in my area..
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by seunmsg(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good one from okorocha and the eastern leaders of APC. We remain a united country and no part shall be left out of the incoming GMB government.

6 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
The love of Buhari.

Chai! Sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ibos loves the General and he loves them too.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good representation by the Ndigbos. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by gregg2: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=15pt]All I see are faces of APC
members of Igbo extraction

Real Igbos are not interested in Buhari's administration.
Buhari can go to hell.
Igbos can prosper without FG.
Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi etc were not built by government money
[/size]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by PointB: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rochas stands alone; and he knows that!

Nuff said!
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by NCOIM(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
The Idiot is on his own!! undecided
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
New Igbo Leaders! I am very impressed! I can see Ucha my Man!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Demdem(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
gregg2:
All I see are faces of APC

Buhari can go to hell.
Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi etc was not built by government money

SO in ur warped reasoning, because they choose to align with General Buhari / APC they are not real ibos eh?
With this logic of urs, we can conclusively say that ur God Ojukwu wasnt a real ibo since he chose to allign with Ibb against his own.

8 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by wachakuta(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
D new igbo leader himself
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Mization(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ambassador of Saharawi republic in Abuja yesterday dressed in Agbada, received by President elect Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Goke7: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
gregg2:

Buhari can go to hell.
[/size]

bitterness is not good my brother, Life is turn by turn o

8 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
We will be the stronghold of the buhari administration come 2019.
God bless buhari
God bless rochas
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
gregg2:
[size=15pt]All I see are faces of APC members of Igbo extraction
Real Igbos are not interested in Buhari's administration. Buhari can go to hell. Igbos can prosper without FG. Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi etc were not built by government money
[/size]
What makes you more igbo than anyone? Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Mization(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pics: Canadian Ambassador to Nigeria H.E Perry John Calderwood and Megan Foster also visited GMB yesterday

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Mization(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
GMB also received the German Ambassador,H.E Micheal Zenner yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by MrKnowitall: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
If i were Buhari, i would isolate the Southeast region and drastically reduce their federal allocation. In fact, I'll role back the region's development at least 40 years. Maybe right before I leave office, i would give them their baifra and build a border fence completely separating them from Nigeria. Hopefully they won't kill each other because of greed, but of course, that would be none of Nigeria's business. I cant stand ingrates.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Mization(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
PointB:
Rochas stands alone; and he knows that!

Nuff said!
What about these bro, with Governor of Anambra state and his chief of staff. #OneNigeria

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Whizzcute(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rochas No go come build the factories and industries now,Make en continue to the follow en baba all around
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by FreeGlobe(f): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
absolute nonsense. smh
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
MrKnowitall:
If i were Buhari, i would isolate the Southeast region and drastically reduce their federal allocation. In fact, I'll role back the region's development at least 40 years. Maybe right before I leave office, i would give them their baifra and build a border fence completely separating them from Nigeria. Hopefully they won't kill each other because of greed, but of course, that would be none of Nigeria's business. I cant stand ingrates.

cool you wish .
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by IGBOSON1: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
MrKnowitall:

^^^Be grateful for what exactly!?

Go fuc/k yourself fool!
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
gregg2:

Buhari can go to hell.
[/size]
Shattap! Who are you to determine who is real and fake Igbo?
Are both Willie Obiano and Arthur Eze not real Igbos too?

You will go to hell and not the General. Infact,you are already in hell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by PointB: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mization:

What about these bro with Governor of Anambra state and his chief of staff. #OneNigeria

I guess they understand the politics of 'One Nigeria'! #LipService
Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Sooroptimist1: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
gregg2:
[size=15pt][s]All I see are faces of APC

Buhari can go to hell.
[/size][/s]

This your cry pass Lamentation of Jeremiah

@ The 1st picture.....Is that not Ifeanyi Ararume i am seeing in the PINK clothing so?

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

@ The 1st picture.....Is that not Ifeanyi Ararume i am seeing in the PINK clothing so?
yes he is. He is now an APC member.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Sooroptimist1: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demdem:

SO in ur warped reasoning, because they choose to align with General Buhari / APC they are not real ibos eh?
With this logic of urs, we can conclusively say that ur God Ojukwu wasnt a real ibo since he chose to allign with Ibb against his own.

Some of this people DNA is filled with hate

Infact Ojukwu enjoined all Igbos to Vote for IBB if he gets the PDP ticket then and gave him an Igbo name

The same charlatans didnt say anything when Prince Arthur Eze( a PDP Godfather) paid a courtesy visit on Buhari.....even before that it was Jim Nwobodo another member of PDP BOT that first congratulated Buhari on his voctory and enjoined him to extend love to the Igbos urging him not to mind that he was not voted for

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB by Demmzy15(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chai Chai! I love these men more n more!

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sacked Abdulrahman Mani As His CSO / Meet The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER, Hon. Engr Obinna Onwubuariri. / Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.