Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) (42655 Views)

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Paul Okoye Having A Conversation With His Son And Peter's Daughter...so Cute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Hollawaley(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oritshe femi plays footbul front page dagrin talks with 2pac, e also go make frontpage
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by ritababe(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Everydaeguy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
lilmax:
So we should start jumping abi?
#haterAlert
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by val4sure(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Beautiful.I love cute kids.
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Very soon you guys will started showing us your ATM passwords..........
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by adedayourt(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
naijainfogalery:
The girl be like, can you tell your son not to play with the other girls in the area and the boy be like daddy please tell her to stop being jealous look up, see gloria at their balcony and tell me Gloria is not beautiful , Peter be like son you are a proud son of your father

Father ll 4giv u grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by ITbomb(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
prettyjo:
the small girl don dey gather hips small small
You must never in your life come near any of my daughters

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by BIBblacboy: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
buy data

Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nice....mine loadin
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by betterpikinn: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
pijango:
Paul Okoye having a conversation with his son and Peter's daughter He says"I have no choice than to hear them out"..They are said to be besties

https://instagram.com/p/2GYQpcxvhU/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare
At this age? shocked
Girls been stalking guys since 20BC sad
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by micronut(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Biuriful kids. kiss..cant wait 2 start having kids

Hmn....... i knw........any small pikin picture like dis and the statement follows.

"can't wait to start having my kids"...............Most of u nairaland girls have been saying dis for God knws time.........haba! d time neva reach since all dis years??
make u una remember say na una mates dey born all dis pikins oooo....

One last thing.........

if it's the right man's problem.............Solution don dey ooo
"i can't wait to start seeing ur kids on nairaland page too ooo"
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by emmykk(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Whosover is bring this kind of post to nairaland front page need flogging...the guy's comment b4 needs rode wiping.
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Emperoradrian(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
pretydiva:
i can help u,if u're in a hurry.
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by dazzysleek(f): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Family bonding...datz good
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by salesRep: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Cool dad!
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by obontami: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
so?

Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by deru02: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
NICE PIC
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by micronut(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
pinkbee:
Cool dad!
Hmn.......na only dad u see? He is married ooo
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by pbs4real(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
ITbomb:

You must never in your life come near any of my daughters
i bin tink say nah she. .
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by U2ice(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
pretydiva:

Watchu stil waitin 4 nah? U don ripe reach nah grin
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Schematics: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Anambra family..
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
micronut:
Hmn.......na only dad u see? He is married ooo
Huh?! Is he not a dad?
I never said I have a crush on him. Haba!
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by MDJALO(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Like father like son's, abeg buy bobo daddy p
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by tellwisdom: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ok, what does this mean?? sad
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by ChildofChukwu(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
pretydiva:
no..start swimming

Exactly! grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by mizright(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wish i talk to my kids like this some day
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by shilz(f): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
'Uncle plz tell us a story'
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Deltagiant: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Umu Dunukofia ana eme inyanga!

Olisa dalu
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by 1009ja: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fatherhood. When you embrace it fully, nothing is sweeter.
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Forwetinnah: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
pijango:
Paul Okoye having a conversation with his son and Peter's daughter He says"I have no choice than to hear them out"..They are said to be besties

https://instagram.com/p/2GYQpcxvhU/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Yeah. .those 2 were hugging on Paul ' s daughter's dedication grin, twas so sweet
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Petra23(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Swt kids....cnt w8 to have mine...me luvy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike And His Wife Perri Shakes-Drayton Kiss In Romantic New Photo / Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.