Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) (42656 Views)

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Paul Okoye Having A Conversation With His Son And Peter's Daughter...so Cute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by philclem(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
prettyjo:
the small girl don dey gather hips small small
pervert alert shocked
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by whytepawn1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
baba God.. lead me to that special lady that will give me beautiful kids just like these...
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
I love moments like this,makes my head swell;usually interesting. That's when you'll see them giving each other attitude..
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by ojeota(f): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
val4sure:
Beautiful.I love cute kids.

Really cute!
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
prettyjo:
the small girl don dey gather hips small small

hmmm.. isn't that a bit too far, its the sitting posture
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Biuriful kids. kiss..cant wait 2 start having kids
Oya come make I give you belle lol
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
next topic pls.
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by zigger(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Ah ah! Go get belle na
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by mamagee3(f): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Awwww, this is so cute!
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yustash001:
This one no concern me jare...abeg who help me see mallam Sambo,.the soya seller....I wan buy am take am drink my garri...

i blame it on the WEED grin
Yustash001:
This one no concern me jare...abeg who help me see mallam Sambo,.the soya seller....I wan buy am take am drink my garri...

i blame it on the WEED
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Point of correction: the boy is Paul's son while the girl is Peter's daughter. Thanks.
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Aww so cute grin
VERY CUTE
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
trippleKAY:
Dats a realll dad right thr! winkDats a realll dad right thr!
SECONDED
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Geenickel(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
lilmax:
So we should start jumping abi?
must u sound soo bitter
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 12:30am On May 01, 2015
NegeduGrace:
speak for urself..ur opinion is not of everybody dats commenting on the thread
u so pretty,can we have our own kids?
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by playboyAIU(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2015
these is a story i want to hear
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by clemdot: 6:49am On May 01, 2015
Waooooow, may d love neva fade.
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by o3one: 6:57am On May 01, 2015
cool and astonishing kids. better soup Na money kill am
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Generalkorex(m): 7:34am On May 01, 2015
pretydiva:
with me right. :-D
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Israel5(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2015
pretydiva:
me too hon
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2015
pretydiva:

This brat is still alive.
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Farkson(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2015
lilmax:
So we should start jumping abi?
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Go and hug transformer, fuckin beast never appreciate good
things.
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 01, 2015
pretydiva:
I am ready whenever you are...
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by joeyarticles: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Rythm Unplugged – Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Female Security

Paul Okoye not of P-square is believed to be of Upfront and Personal whose major job is to get celebrities in Nigeria juicy endorsement deals and contracts.
http://www.prestnaija.com/rythm-unplugged-paul-okoye-bounced-by-female-security/
Re: Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lovely kids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike And His Wife Perri Shakes-Drayton Kiss In Romantic New Photo / Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.