Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? (2704 Views)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by bosunjohns(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
I've been married now for close to a year. I reside in a different state and my wife stays in Lagos. I go home like once a week.
I've been thinking, I would like to give my wife a surprise even at my absence.

Please advice what I can do to surprise her and make her happy.

Waiting for your inputs.

**Modified
I would like to surprise her in her office but I dont want to go there myself.
Please what can I do?
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by AndreRose(f): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
You don't want to go yourself? Why?
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by CountDracula(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
bosunjohns:
Nah! dont even say anything like that. I trust my wife 100% and I've paid several unannounced visits.
Hmmm... Ure a lucky man! Buy her smthng expensive or take her to a spa or be the cook through out d day...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by bosunjohns(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nothing. Maybe because I've been there on several occasions.
AndreRose:
You don't want to go yourself? Why?
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by bosunjohns(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Okay. Noted. But something expensive like what? A Bugatti? Waiting for more inputs.
CountDracula:

Hmmm... Ure a lucky man! Buy her smthng expensive or take her to a spa or be the cook through out d day...
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by AndreRose(f): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
bosunjohns:
Nothing. Maybe because I've been there on several occasions.
Bosunjohns You can do home delivery. They should take it to her office. A flower will do.
Then go home,leave her a nice dinner gown and note. Don't stay at home, lodge in a hotel.
And then get to the dinner residence on time. Am sure once she sees you, her heart will go on more for you. Have a good nyt dinner.
Then go home and have a wonderful night rest. You can have great sex too. Depends.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by CountDracula(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
bosunjohns:
Okay. Noted. But something expensive like what? A Bugatti? Waiting for more inputs.
A bugatti?? Nooo! She wil jus sell it and buy worlds biggest most expensive make-up kit in d world... Buy smthng more feminine... Like diamond necklace or golden earrings...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by bosunjohns(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Some guys need to be mature for once!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by jnrprof(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
You could order something online and have it delivered to her at work.

Likewise you may ask a friend/sibling who is available to help deliver it.

During your next visit, you can cook her lunch/dinner. Its not necessarily about how much you spend, but more about the thought behind it.

bosunjohns:
Dear Nairalanders,
I've been married now for close to a year. I reside in a different state and my wife stays in Lagos. I go home like once a week.
I've been thinking, I would like to give my wife a surprise even at my absence.

Please advice what I can do to surprise her and make her happy.

Waiting for your inputs.

**Modified
I would like to surprise her in her office but I dont want to go there myself.
Please what can I do?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by LewsTherin: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
I love guys like this. Shows there are still MEN on Nairaland despite what they want us to believe

You could get flowers sent to her at the office once a week. I believe rosety gardens had something like that going a few months back.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
In addition to sending her gifts or flowers at the office, you could also pay a singer or violinist/guitarist to go serenade her for you at the office. Trust me she will still be blushing months after that and anytime she remembers it. cheesy

I love that you're romantic for even thinking of it.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by bosunjohns(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
jnrprof:
You could order something online and have it delivered to her at work.

Likewise you may ask a friend/sibling who is available to help deliver it.

During your next visit, you can cook her lunch/dinner. Its not necessarily about how much you spend, but more about the thought behind it.

Thanks so much sir. I would definitely give this a try.
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by bosunjohns(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
cococandy:
In addition to sending her gifts or flowers at the office, you could also pay a singer or violinist/guitarist to go serenade her for you at the office. Trust me she will still be blushing months after that and anytime she remembers it. cheesy

Thanks cococandy, but dont you think that would be expensive You could help me recommend an affordable one if you have a contact.
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
bosunjohns:

Thanks cococandy, but dont you think that would be expensive You could help me recommend an affordable one if you have a contact.
Sadly I don't have any contact I can recommend.

But if you shop around, I believe you will find someone affordable. He doesn't have to be R.Kelly you know? It is always the thought that counts even if the person is not a pro.
Even your church violinist/guitarist can do it if he's good with the instrument.
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
cococandy:

Taking her on a special dining, outdoors,etc impress some ladies. What you listed are usually secondary to impress most women. Uh-huh! Let's go! grin cheesy
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
all4naija:
Taking her on a special dining, outdoors,etc impress some ladies. What you listed are usually secondary to impress most women. Uh-huh! Let's go! grin cheesy
Well I guess I'm talking from my own preference.
Besides he wants to surprise her in her office.

The romantic dinner can't take place in her office Na cheesy
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
cococandy:

Sadly I don't have any contact I can recommend.

But if you shop around, I believe you will find someone affordable. He doesn't have to be R.Kelly you know? It is always the thought that counts even if the person is not a pro.
Even your church violinist/guitarist can do it if he's good with the instrument.
cool cool grin. He made it clear that would be extremely difficult to come by. He should go for something commonly done in remarkable way, like dinning in a sushi bar while watching how the Japanese do their martial food preparation, etc. grin grin
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
cococandy:

Well I guess I'm talking from my own preference.
Besides he wants to surprise her in her office.

The romantic dinner can't take place in her office Na cheesy
Oh!!! I didn't read the OP. Well, flowers and singing a love song on his best voice may do the trick.
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by SAMBARRY: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
cococandy:

Haaaa waste of money. That one na hamerikan loff o.e no rish here grin

He should just drop a blank shek in her office. That one is the most romantic gift ever
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by maxman10(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Send her a romantic message or text, and send her some funds.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by rosety: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hello Bosunjohns, I can help you with the flowers. I've already done ao for a number of nairalanders. It'll be my pleasure to do same for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decluttering My Old Stock:shoes And More / Best Christmas Hampers Collection And Prices In Nigeria 2023 / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.