Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2713 Views)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Channah1(f): 9:30pm On May 16, 2022
You people are very mean. Like seriously, not even one person said he should extend a helping hand. I mean the ones that are capable. Chai!!!!!

So if it something that will kill someone, that's how you guys will look on in wickedness and let it happen? Yet we blame our govt for the way they are treating us meanwhile we are worse off.

Its so sad that no body is qualified to rule this country except God himself otherwise we'll keep having the same bad leaders.

May God never ever let me come here to beg for help. I reject it a million times over in Jesus name.

Well, after coming to plead for assistance this evening without any help, I went back and begged them to accept part payment and I thank God the man accepted 60% of the payment to collect his balance Month end after i promised to get his son a job in our coy when we launch our new branch. so
I've moved in.

God no go Shame me. Lai Lai.

God be praised.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 9:38pm On May 16, 2022
SMH... Una geh mind oooo.... If I knew, I wouldn't have made the mistake[s][/s] of coming here at all!!!

All the backlashes
All the insulting words
All the shaming... I leave you all to God.

1 Like

Re: .... by Breadandpeppers(f): 9:47pm On May 16, 2022
Last last you go dey alright

14 Likes

Re: .... by advanceDNA: 9:52pm On May 16, 2022
Channah1:
SMH... Una geh mind oooo.... If I knew, I wouldn't have made the mistake[s][/s] of coming here at all!!!

All the backlashes
All the insulting words
All the shaming... I leave you all to God.

Scammers are too much herr...they make it difficult for people in real need to get help... its a faceless forum...people cook up stories every day.....

Sorry...

14 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 9:52pm On May 16, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
Last last you go dey alright

I had no choice than to scatter the money I was trying to build to get a proper apartment since no one was willing to help and thank God, I don dey alright.

1 Like

Re: .... by Breadandpeppers(f): 9:56pm On May 16, 2022
Channah1:

I had no choice than to scatter the money I was trying to build to get a proper apartment since no one was willing to help and thank God, I don dey alright.
What do you mean by proper apartment.
Always go for what you can afford and be happy with it.
This life no too hard make una dey try manage wetin una get. People hardly help nowadays

15 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 9:56pm On May 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Scammers are too much herr...they make it difficult for people in real need to get help... its a faceless forum...people cook up stories every day.....

Sorry...

Even with picture evidence, these people still didn't believe or let me say they just didn't want to help. On top that, they reigned all sorts of verbal abuse on me. On top my injury.

1 Like

Re: .... by dawnomike(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2022
The earlier you start to realize that no one is under obligation to help you, the better for you!!!

That you sought for help and no ine did, does not make 'Nairalanders' mean .

Glad you're fine...

31 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 16, 2022
Woah I just went through almost half of your post. Anyways we are different. You even have a job.
Can't you sleep at your work place. Na wa o some people get luck.

You hate your day job but she wants that same job. He wants to grow up but she pays to stay young...
You can't eat without meat. He wants food he can't sleep
Nobi your condition worst pass. People are eyeing your position
You complain about your phone the screen is bad. But he had no phone just sim card
Most of the time you think you are living in pain. Someone somewhere is having it worst.

As a lady I believe you have far more better opportunities to work and earn a better living legally

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread#106636628

2 Likes

Re: .... by copyrites: 10:03pm On May 16, 2022
Entitled b*tch.

18 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

What do you mean by proper apartment.
Always go for what you can afford and be happy with it.
This life no too hard make una dey try manage wetin una get. People hardly help nowadays

No don't talk like that. I used to help a lot but since this scenario, mehnnn... I don get sense. Someone even abused me that its Because I'm not wise I gave out all my money to help people and became broke. that the people here are wiser that's why they don't want to help me so they too won't become broke. Huh shocked. This kind advice can make one turn into a bad person.

I've had people come to me recently but when I remember nairaland, my heart will harden. I believe I'll heal with time and go back to my cheerful self but for now, Dem don teach me sense.

1 Like

Re: .... by Karleb(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2022
copyrites:

Entitled b*tch.

As in.

Like say na nairalanders born her. This is someone who has a job o.

If she wasn't such a bad person, at least her colleagues would have come to her rescue.

Rubbish! Like say you keep money put for here.

20 Likes

Re: .... by Breadandpeppers(f): 10:11pm On May 16, 2022
Channah1:

No don't talk like that. I used to help a lot but since this scenario, mehnnn... I don get sense. Someone even abused me that its Because I'm not wise I gave out all my money to help people and became broke. that the people here are wiser that's why they don't want to help me so they too won't become broke. Huh shocked. This kind advice can make one turn into a bad person.

I've had people come to me recently but when I remember nairaland, my heart will harden. I believe I'll heal with time and go back to my cheerful self but for now, Dem don teach me sense.
After visiting all your threads. E be like say na cruise you dey catch with us here you can't be serious grin

12 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 10:13pm On May 16, 2022
Karleb:

As in.

Like say na nairalanders born her. This is someone who has a job o.

If she wasn't such a bad person, at least her colleagues would have come to her rescue.

Rubbish! Like say you keep money put for here.

I'll see how you and that copyrites will take it when you find yourselves in my condition and no one will be willing to render help to you.

Wait for it!
Re: .... by Channah1(f): 10:15pm On May 16, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

After visiting all your threads. E be like say na cruise you dey catch with us here you can't be serious grin

I wish it was all Cruise but this has been the story of my life in the last three weeks.

Thank God I've summounted it. Better days ahead for me henceforth in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: .... by Breadandpeppers(f): 10:16pm On May 16, 2022
Channah1:

I wish it was all Cruise but this has been the story of my life in the last three weeks.

Thank God I've summounted it. Better days ahead for me henceforth in Jesus name.

Amen
Amen oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Realist12: 12:33am On May 17, 2022
A lot of people on nairaland have their problems, a lot have friends buzzing them for help on their phones , a lot have family friends depending on them and a lot have helped others on here . You have only your problem to solve no matter how pressing your situation is , know you're the last resort you have . That's how we'd breed a productive society .

2 Likes

Re: .... by copyrites: 1:23am On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

I'll see how you and that copyrites will take it when you find yourselves in my condition and no one will be willing to render help to you.

Wait for it!

LMAO grin grin My dear, you are waiting for more terrible situation for yourself. For every level of downfall you wish for me, 55 will come back upon you and your family! I.d.iot. Keep dishing out curses like say your papa keep bullion van for my hand grin

If you ever wish any evil again on anyone here, your next online bambiala will bring more ridicule to you and your family!

The difference between you and reasonable and sensible beggars is that they don't feel entitled to anyone's money grin Some of them who never got help, simply sought other alternative silently without cursing their mothers or constituting nuisance online!

They never opened multiple threads, almost cursing people for not helping them.

You haven't experience poverty at all, your next experience will shock even you! Stupid woman who brings nothing but shame to womanhood and her so called born again lifestyle. Entitled i.d.iot.

23 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:57am On May 17, 2022
copyrites:

LMAO grin grin My dear, you are waiting for more terrible situation for yourself. For every level of downfall you wish for me, 55 will come back upon you and your family! I.d.iot. Keep dishing out curses like say your papa keep bullion van for my hand grin

If you ever wish any evil again on anyone here, your next online bambiala will bring more ridicule to you and your family!

The difference between you and reasonable and sensible beggars is that they don't feel entitled to anyone's money grin Some of them who never got help, simply sought other alternative silently without cursing their mothers or constituting nuisance online!

They never opened multiple threads, almost cursing people for not helping them.

You haven't experience poverty at all, your next experience will shock even you! Stupid woman who brings nothing but shame to womanhood and her so called born again lifestyle. Entitled i.d.iot.

Take am easy abeg.
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:09am On May 17, 2022
Channah1:
You people are very mean. Like seriously, not even one person said he should extend a helping hand. I mean the ones that are capable. Chai!!!!!

So if it something that will kill someone, that's how you guys will look on in wickedness and let it happen? Yet we blame our govt for the way they are treating us meanwhile we are worse off.

Its so sad that no body is qualified to rule this country except God himself otherwise we'll keep having the same bad leaders.

May God never ever let me come here to beg for help. I reject it a million times over in Jesus name.

Well, after coming to plead for assistance this evening without any help, I went back and begged them to accept part payment and I thank God the man accepted 60% of the payment to collect his balance Month end after i promised to get his son a job in our coy when we launch our new branch. so
I've moved in.

God be praised.

I am glad you are doing good now. You see my sister, the people of Nairaland and the world owes you nothing.
That is the first lesson I learned in high school and lesson number two, the fact that you gave to others does not, in any way, guarantee you will be remembered in your time of need.
I even had to cut off one of my childhood friends because he begs too much and gives out his own money frivolously.
Part of the responsibility of being an adult is the ability to manage oneself and not be a burden on others.
I refused to give rent to my blood brother with a family of three even though I had the money. I wanted him to grow up.
I have been scammed over and over again and I don't listen to people's sob stories anymore.

Also, you need to plan for rainy days and stop giving people anyhow. Saving and investing your money is the best way of becoming rich, and not giving out.

Take these last three weeks as a huge lesson and learn from them.

6 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 6:38am On May 17, 2022
Skyview01:

I am glad you are doing good now. You see my sister, the people of Nairaland and the world owes you nothing.
That is the first lesson i learnt in high school.
Lesson number two, the fact that you gave to others does not, in any way, guarantee you wiill be remembered in your time of need.
I even cut of one of my childhood friend because he begs too much and gives out his own money frivolously.
Part of responsibility of being an adult is ability to manage oneself and not be a burden on others.
I refused to give rent to my blood brother with a family of three even though i had the money. I wanted him to grow up.
I have been scammed over and over again and i don't listen to people's sob stories anymore.

Also, you need to plan for the rainy day and stop giving to people any how. Saving and investing your money is the best way of becoming rich, and not giving out.

Thake these last three weeks as a huge lesson and learn from it.

Yes Sir. I know no body owes me nothing but I've been doing my kind deeds innocently not knowing the world is this hard hearted. Also because my Christian background has taught me to always be of help to the needy so, I never knew it was different in the world but now I know better.

Thanks.
copyrites:

God knows I'm not wishing you or anyone downfall but if you don't watch it and keep hurting and mocking people with their condition and hasrsh words in their dark moments, then its a normal phenomenon that you too will have a taste of what they are passing through. So do unto others what you'll have them do unto you.

Besides I never PMd you for once all these days to ask for anything from you, so why would you jump out of no where and come and be calling me an "entitled bitch'? Who does that?

As for all those curses you said up there, because my Bible says, cursed is He that hangeth on a tree, I can not be cursed therefore those curses are not for me. I reject and refuse them in the name of Jesus. So, back to sender in Jesus name.

Just stay away from me. I know you not.
Re: .... by Channah1(f): 7:17am On May 17, 2022
Realist12:
A lot of people on nairaland have their problems, a lot have friends buzzing them for help on their phones , a lot have family friends depending on them and a lot have helped others on here . You have only your problem to solve no matter how pressing your situation is , know you're the last resort you have . That's how we'd breed a productive society .

I never expected those in the above categories to help me knowing they too have challenges. I know those I was thinking could lend a helping hand but its ok as so far I didn't go to anyones DM except for one Christian fellow who ignored me and I didn't bother again.

By the way, all this advice is easier said when you're not the one wearing the shoes and I don't pray you ever feel what it is like to be in a situation where you can't help yourself.
Re: .... by suffering: 7:37am On May 17, 2022
Your problem was solved. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: .... by stamapro(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2022
The attitude you witness here amongst nlder is refered to as BYSTANDER APATHY. More so is a faceless forum, you can't say who is genuinely in need, or trying to scam. Let your 3 weeks wilderness experience not make you toxic. Am gland you learnt life lessons from it. Good news you got a place now. I look forward to seeing pix of your new home and your tasty cooking. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: .... by Belafonte(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2022
Only a woman would open a thread of this nature grin

2 Likes

Re: .... by Belafonte(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

You're a disgusting, entitled ingrate. Your problem has been solved; thank God and move on. Your papa no keep money for anybody hand for nairaland

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Mindlog: 11:50am On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

I've moved in.

God be praised.

Your immediate family couldn't help you, your extended family couldn't help you, your Church members couldn't help you, your colleagues at work couldn't help you but you felt people on a faceless forum are obligated to help you thus your anger.

Even in the Bible parable of the virgins, the five wise virgins were smart enough not to give some of their oil to those foolish virgins.

Let your blaming spree start with your family, your family looked on in wickedness as you turned homeless in Lagos...there is a dysfunctionality there!

19 Likes

Re: .... by ibechris(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2022
Had it been u are in Abuja,I would have taken u out.

And dash u something.
Re: .... by Es350: 12:22pm On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

I've moved in.

God be praised.

Nigerian women and entitlement mentality.

What makes you think nairalanders give a shit about you and your predicament?

If we all post our financial problems here, do you think this forum will contain us all?

Please stfu. undecided

11 Likes

Re: .... by jalodo2: 1:04pm On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

I've moved in.

God be praised.

If u are trying to quit trip people, u are going about it d wrong way. You might truelly be in need o, but not d jagajaga story u gave to us. All ur stories aint adding up, hence a liar /scammer. Next time write a better superstory. ASsuming ur story is true , dont u think ur family is d wicked one? If its something that will kill u, thats how they would have watched u die. Stop ranting and cursing about , channel ur anger to pple who knows u physically and refuse to help. Sublet, 60% uhmmmm I know u are coming BACK to collect d money u asked strangers to keep for u. You keep on mentioning getting job for pple in ur company, hope u aint planning to scam job seekers? You came in as an innocent christian girl to scam us and ended as an agbero ,cursing and ranting about. My instinct is right.

10 Likes

Re: .... by Channah1(f): 1:14pm On May 17, 2022
jalodo2:
If u are trying to [b]quit trip [/b]people, u are going about it d wrong way. You might truelly be in need o, but not d jagajaga story u gave to us. All ur stories aint adding up, hence a liar /scammer. Next time write a better superstory. ASsuming ur story is true , dont u think ur family is d wicked one? If its something that will kill u, thats how they would have watched u die. Stop ranting and cursing about , channel ur anger to pple who knows u physically and refuse to help. Sublet, 60% uhmmmm I know u are coming BACK to collect d money u asked strangers to keep for u. You keep on mentioning getting job for pple in ur company, hope u aint planning to scam job seekers? You came in as an innocent christian girl to scam us and ended as an agbero ,cursing and ranting about. My instinct is right.

Olodo. Its "guilt-trip" not the trash you typed up there.

I don't even know why I'm still talking with ja-Olodo.

Get lost! Illiterate.
Re: .... by jalodo2: 1:15pm On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

I've moved in.

God be praised.

You kept talking about posting evidence, remind me d evidence u posted? Picture of demolished house, picture of a bra, a market bag and pix of a random faceless lady. Are u trying to tell us u are human by d faceless pix? SCammers aint ghosts, u know? And who knows, that might even b a pix of anyone.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh and Delicious roasted Cashew Nuts For Sale / Should I Put The Name Of My Xboyfriend On My Son's Birth Certificate Help Me Plz / Nigerian Music Videos Goes Ho-ish. What Is Going On? :(x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.