Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens (10192 Views)

Pls I Need Your Help About Google Adsens / How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? / Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by GodMode: 10:09am On May 04, 2015
fergieboy:
pls o ... must someone have 20000 atleast before he can advertise on nairaland

Only advertise on NL if you want to increase your rankings in alexa and Nigeria..
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by oladimejiX: 10:13am On May 04, 2015
tyde:
I'm an online PR and a publicist... you can refer to my Twitter account @willy_child or call/Whatsapp 08189302835 for your blog promotions or advertisements...thanks

hey willy_child i just checked u out on twitter and you dont seem to have large followers so how do you engage in online publicity? was hoping to engage u to work on my blog
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by fergieboy: 10:16am On May 04, 2015
GodMode:

Only advertise on NL if you want to increase your rankings in alexa and Nigeria..

Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by Godwinsilas(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2015
Are ther no better options to adsense? Why do you all want adsense account with their controversial rules?
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by GodMode: 10:21am On May 04, 2015
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by clemmonce(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2015
mikketech:
taught ur a web designer?
Well contact me 08039710459 or whatsapp
English don suffer...... too bad for a website designer.
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by dav8id(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2015
i think many people here are getting it wrong. what @op want is hoe to get traffic to his site, but it surprise me to see he has 4k plus people following his blog on facebook but still have issue with traffic?

ok @op just as jide the blogger said, the easier way is facebook ad ie sponsor post in which if you do it well , with $2 you will really surprise the kind of traffic you will see to your blog. again your blog contents most be unique so that you can also get organic traffic from google. also make sure you social bookmark your post to about 20-30 high pr social bookmarking site.its a hard work but when your post finally get ping on those site then the work is over.
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by miqos02(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2015
learning
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by Nobody: 10:37am On May 04, 2015
Online PR, Twitter & Facebook. PM for your blog promotions Sir. Whatsapp 07080371346
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by easiest(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2015
I will analize your website and sneg to a report in pdf file, create 20 .Edu backlinks base on the keywork you choose amd I will I create 1,200 forum backlinks linking back to your website to boost your website traffic. Whatsapp/call me 07046367616
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by peteruuu(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2015
ff
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by bedfordng(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2015
OgaInnocent:
Please I want to know. Am confused.

I have a blog. I have content. I have adsense. But I DON'T have Traffic.

I need help in this regard. How best can I advertise my blog to earn from my adsense account.

Pls I need suggestions!

Help!
then make use of facebook ads
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by DanWrites(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2015
Keep creating quality content. #Basic
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by samuelson06(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2015
OgaInnocent:
Please I want to know. Am confused.

I have a blog. I have content. I have adsense. But I DON'T have Traffic.

I need help in this regard. How best can I advertise my blog to earn from my adsense account.

Pls I need suggestions!

Help!

How old was your blog before applying for adsense?
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by smsdigito: 11:40am On May 04, 2015
i am interested in promoting blog as well so this info will help alot of us.
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by Mancity26(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2015
I need sombody to teach me... I mean lecture me about blog, I need to stary up something with blog, I think it wil help me raise some change... I base in Abuja
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by dwebdesign(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
Start with social traffic. You can reach over 19,000 people on Facebook if you spend $5 . You are also guaranteed a page view of over 5,000.
And the traffic is residual, depending if your contents are what solve people's problems.

The secret to getting traffic still remains "solve people problems". If they have another, they will come to your site FIRST. you may not have the answer but you will gain the traffic.
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by talentarena(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2015
GodMode:
- create your niche..
- Create FB page then buy likes from Facebook itself not any third party..
- buy at least 20,000 FB likes.
- create a twitter, instagram accounts for your blog.. Make sure you have at least real 20,000 followers in each social media site.

The above is very crucial for blogging cos advertising your blog without an advertising budget is f:oolish...

The easiest way to earn online is to create a product and sell it.. I don't mean e-books..

But since you have small money to waste on ads... Affiliate marketing is the best option to earn..

How do I buy likes from facebook directly?
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by Behtee: 12:45pm On May 04, 2015
Bro you gat a lot of work to do, I was once in your shoe but now I give God the glory Visit this link and contact me let talk http://www.theafricanvoice.org
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by iykepromotions: 12:48pm On May 04, 2015
Mancity26:
I need sombody to teach me... I mean lecture me about blog, I need to stary up something with blog, I think it wil help me raise some change... I base in Abuja
you don't necessarily need a blog before you start earning online. building blog is hard maintaining it is even harder. visit www.julanky.com to discover how to make money online without a blog or a website and interestingly a 10 yr old child can do it
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by GodMode: 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
talentarena:

How do I buy likes from facebook directly?

Check out their ads.. Before you buy ads you'll be given options.. Buying likes is one of those options..
Re: Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens by ifyan(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
emmyw:
[b]1. Adsense placement matters; I visited your blog and was looking for the ads,why hiding your ads on the footer of your site?

2. Unique contents; people are really looking for something unique to read,try and make your content different from others using the same niche.

3. Avoid copy and past; seriously you may think that its paying but that not good,it also kill your indexing to search engine,I once wrote an article recently that earned me $5.70 within an hour,so google are human they only send bot to monitor you.

4. Hardwork/passion first; your question shows that you created your blog just to earn from adsense,and this is the most silly mistake bloggers make this time and they keep quitting blogging daily,if its only to make money,do you know how many blogs that are created daily? My advise for you is to work,blog your passion and not just the money,remove your mind from the money and you will see it coming,if you are google,will you pay someone that are not interested in your product? Stop complaining and work,then you will see the result. And never think that Blogging
is a get rich quick things,its patience and hardwork.

5. Web design; your design matters a lot,when you have a good blog design,readers will stick to see more articles from you.

6. Reaching your audience; I can see you have about 4,000+ facebook likes but yet still complaining,how are you sure they are really interested in your posts? That's why am not in support of people paying for likes.

Well,I would have love to give you more tips but am busy now, but check this link below for your adsense placement.[/b]
http://www.ngschoolz.com/top-5-ways-to-increase-your-adsense-earning/

Sir my problem is drawing traffic to my blog. Despite nice content.

Please what will l do.

Waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 / Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. / Google Celebrates Workers Day (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.