Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Where can I get a Car For Hire Purchase? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where can I get a Car For Hire Purchase? (510 Views)

You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business / How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k / Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I get a Car For Hire Purchase? by aocgene(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
fellow naira landers pls does anyone know anything about getting a car under hire purchase. I need the car for cab and am will to make returns as agreed.
Re: Where can I get a Car For Hire Purchase? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
aocgene:
fellow naira landers pls does anyone know anything about getting a car under hire purchase. I need the car for cab and am will to make returns as agreed.
That's what you guys say until the vehicle enters your hand. I have bought cars for people in the past based on need to help them out. The experience was not funny in all cases. Seems people in Lagos have perfected the art of deceit and science of disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Where can I get a Car For Hire Purchase? by aocgene(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2015
u are right sir. But everybody is not the same. in every twelve there is always a Judas so if you can help it will not be taken for granted. and again u back it up legally to avoid stories.
Re: Where can I get a Car For Hire Purchase? by emmykk(m): 6:01am On May 01, 2015
What type of car or van?

How much is the car?How much have you saved or ready to put down?
You musthave something to bring to the table before saying i want a car.

(1) (Reply)

Does Mallam Buy Unpure Gold But Gold Filled? / Register For The Sme Business Startup And Growth Workshop / What You Must Do To Grow Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.