Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode (1622 Views)

APC replies Olisa Metuh, says PDP Cannot Provide Virile Opposition / Come What May, I’ll Remain Loyal To Buhari - Osinbajo / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by spako4(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2015
I’ll remain in PDP and provide virile opposition – Fani-Kayode
April 30, 2015 • By
ShareTweet+ 1Mail.

Femi Fani-Kayode

Femi Fani-Kayode, the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, says he will remain in the party in spite of its defeat in the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Fani-Kayode said this while fielding questions from State House correspondents in Abuja on Thursday.

He also dismissed the insinuation that he was about seeking political asylum abroad, following the failure of the party to win the 2015 presidential election.

“We are not going anywhere, I can speak for myself and I can speak for many others. We are here to stay. We will provide a virile opposition to the APC.

“We will do all that needs to be done to ensure that the incoming government remains on its toes and we will all do this in a very peaceful and a very honourable way.

“But, nobody is going anywhere as far as I’m concerned, we are here to stay, neither are we running away, there is nothing to be scared of, we fought hard, we did well.

“I’m very proud of my team, I am proud of my campaign organisation and we will continue in the trenches until this country is on the road to success and we will continue to do that.”

He assured that the PDP would join hands with other political parties, including the All Progressives Congress (APC), to move the nation forward.

According to him, the PDP is not divided as is being speculated in some quarters, but will remain stronger and united for the general progress of the country
Source: PM NEWS
cc :ishlove,lalasticala

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by barnacle: 12:04am On May 01, 2015
ok....just incase

this is my land
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by wordcat(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2015
Nkata mouth, only clueless ones will take u serious.

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by ifyan(m): 12:11am On May 01, 2015
Will he by his words
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by obo389(m): 12:14am On May 01, 2015
bla bla bla... running tap or preferably,diahorrea mouth

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by aenero(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2015
Been a while Fani,thought he wanted to remain silent after gotten his share of the #2tr
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by bettercreature(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2015
Just imagine"we will do everything to make sure the incoming government remain on his toes"
This man should understand GMB is a no nonsense man
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by ShaddyTerese(m): 12:27am On May 01, 2015
Ofcourse! Opposition politics is allowed.
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by ki02020(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2015
Mumu.... thought he said PDP was leading in 28 states and that the APC would receive the shocker of their life after the collation....so he has finnally agree that they are now the opposition.....he better go and retire cuz there will no more food to make him talk

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:33am On May 01, 2015
Am not sure if APC will be able to withstand PDP opposition's attacking force cos as strange bed fellows, there will always be misunderstanding within them and that's to our own advantage...Meanwhile, FFK you are now one of us... Together we will reclaim our mandate back come 2019...

PDP!!... Power to the People (Nairalanders).

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by WendellSimilin: 12:43am On May 01, 2015
ki02020:
Mumu.... thought he said PDP was leading in 28 states and that the APC would receive the shocker of their life after the collation ....so he has finnally agree that they are now the opposition.....he better go and retire cuz there will no more food to make him talk
Don't mind the idiot, his fellow political prostitute told us that Jonathan will win the South West grin grin

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:51am On May 01, 2015
WendellSimilin:

Na Kowa you be for real?
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by Dannyset(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2015
Lol......so many digging and dig up tonight. We really need to save ourselves some slack about this.
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by WendellSimilin: 12:54am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Na Kowa you be for real?
Why are you asking, do you want to defect again?? grin You must first note that KOWA party will provide you NO money or protection for writing long epistles and analysis on Nairaland.

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by kambili999(f): 12:55am On May 01, 2015
FFK will always talk, whether it makes sense or not. he must talk.

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by stinggy(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2015
kambili999:
FFK will always talk, whether it makes sense or not. he must talk.

Hard to keep the mouth shut when suffering from mouth diarrhea. Pity him my dear

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by sosanova: 2:36am On May 01, 2015
Sai Fani Kayode
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by aresa: 2:38am On May 01, 2015
Oloshi mouth for rent. Do you really have any other choice but to stick to your crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP ? STFU.
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by Ilekeh(f): 2:43am On May 01, 2015
Before nko?

APC won't take him undecided

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by Mynd44: 3:14am On May 01, 2015
FFK needs to shut the crap up and let more responsible PDP members do the planning and talking
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by spongeisback: 3:20am On May 01, 2015
I wish FFK and Barcanista will take this sound advice.sad
Mynd44:
FFK needs to shut the crap up and let more responsible PDP members do the planning and talking
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by Olofintoto(m): 3:35am On May 01, 2015
FFK the man. Respect FFK. GEJ our hero, GEJ till death.
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by rusher14: 3:39am On May 01, 2015
He meant vile.
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by aresa: 3:40am On May 01, 2015
Olofintoto:
FFK the man.
Respect FFK.
GEJ our hero, GEJ till death.

I dey hear and see this tin everywhere, shey den dey take am collect money for bank ni or you too dey say am make jona and madam shepo hire you to help carry load back to otuoke.. grin

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:44am On May 01, 2015
FFK my advice to you is to lay low and shat it before Baba orders the EFCC to dust dat ya file o. cos no be plenty dust dey for on top am grin

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by Olofintoto(m): 3:47am On May 01, 2015
aresa:

I dey hear and see this tin everywhere, shey den dey take am collect money for bank ni or you too dey say am make jona and madam shepo hire you to help carry load back to otuoke.. grin
A true Democrat deserves more than that. This is my little way of appreciating a true Democrat.

Allocation To Nigeria States Dwindles Further April 2015 Lowest In Histry / Pls Help A Nairalander Win An OGITECH Award[photos] / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Collect N49K As Monthly Salary?