Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos (28462 Views)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Nobody: 7:29am On May 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

mallam Rochas is really running a government of family members
There is nothing wrong with that family members in government.
He's not the first person to start it neither will he be the last.

Chris Ngige should be our next SFG. He deserves it!

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:31am On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
[s]There is nothing wrong with that family members in government.
He's not the first person to start it neither will he be the last.[/s]

Chris Ngige should be our next SFG. He deserves it!
I heard the SGF was zoned to ANPP of which onu was chairman. If Ngige gets it though, then that will be good
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Nobody: 7:35am On May 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I heard the SGF was zoned to ANPP of which onu was chairman. If Ngige gets it though, then that will be good
is zoning now done based on political parties? That's nonsense! ANPP,CPC and ACN does not exist any longer.

Ngige is my choice until Rochas brings forward a better candidate from Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by JingoOAU(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2015
I am so happy that APC now have a base in the South-east. Rochas, Onu and Ngige will definitely plays leading role on who gets what and when in the south-east.

I just hope there's going to be a unity of purpose among these respected senior citizens

To those ignoramus nonentities on nairaland always pontificating that Igbo nation doesn't need any political appointment in this dispensation, whenever any of their kinsmen is appointed as SGF, they should carry placard and protest...

2 Likes

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by mekadinho(f): 7:46am On May 01, 2015
SENSELESS WRITE-UP, OGBONNIA AND CO CAN SLAY THEMSELVES FOR ALL I CARE, THEIR POLITICAL AMBITION LL NEVER DIVIDE IGBOS. I M YET TO READ HW IGBO ARE DIVIDED COS OF THREE HE GOATS SEEKING FOR D POSITION OF SFG...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by sheymoni(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2015
The title of this thread is misleading. How can disagreement between 3 people be refferred to as tearing a whole region apart

3 Likes

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:49am On May 01, 2015
Under Nigeria’s complex zoning arrangement, the SGF has been zoned to the Igbo-speaking southeast geo-political zone

Are there Igbo-speaking and non Igbo-speaking South-Easterner?
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by mekadinho(f): 7:54am On May 01, 2015
Aegon:
Ethnic Warlord, Get a life. Pray tell us who fought Etteh in the house of reps speakership? When she was finally removed by the "integrity group" we all saw how Mr integrity Bankole set the record as the most monumental fraud in the house. I should also remind you that your own western reps denied Mulikat being Speaker. Rather sell out than have her. Wanna talk about greed? Greed is Jakande spying on Awolowo in order to Curry favours and cash from Babangida. This gross betrayal led to the Good mans death. Greed is when some Obas including the Lagoon one travel to Abuja to collect bribes over the cowardly murder of MKO.
Beautiful and matured answer to a sill.y bigoted foo.l, more ink to pen dear....

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by erudyt(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2015
They ever get anything right in that region? undecided mtcheeew. Zone the thing to someplace else jor...we don't want these set of people in our government.
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by ABCDpanacea: 8:06am On May 01, 2015
politricks:
I would like chris ngige to get the slot.
Wow
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by ABCDpanacea: 8:07am On May 01, 2015
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by boxypane(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2015
They've always been divided. Abi na lie?
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by nonxo007(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2015
Igbos might look like they don't know what they are doing, but trust me when they bounce back it would b with force..#repinIgbos#..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Nwaaba1(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2015
Ops pls check your Topic cause I don't see any where it divided Igbo's, it divided the Apc south east Leader not Igbo's I think you Must be sick in Brain.

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by ABCDpanacea: 8:12am On May 01, 2015
momentum85:
I think Ngige is fit for d position. he who suffer with Baba shall enjoy with him.
Test
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by NewNigeriaMind: 8:14am On May 01, 2015
kenonze:
I dont have problem with Chris Ngige but Gov Ogbonnaya onu is a better man for SFG.
To me, Ngige will benefits the igbos more if given the ministerial appointment like Works.
Onu is an intellect likewise Ngige but the later is more of project man while the former is more like a bridge builder which thats what office of SGF is more of.

The Igbo man is perhaps the most selfish and self centred animal God created.

What is the meaning of he will favour igbo more. What happened doing what's right for all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by saintandsinnerz: 8:16am On May 01, 2015
efilefun:
Lol, the igbo don't only hate other tribes but have internal issues within themselves. (No insults)

What of you and your people? Don't you people hate the Igbos as well? Why are you and your people always using tribal slur against the Igbos if you don't hate them? Remove the speck in your eyes first
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by atikubaba(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2015
modath:

Dr Ogbonaya Onu will get the post not only because he is a seasoned,well respected and loyal party man but in the interest of equity; cos CPC got the presidency, CAN the VP, its only fair ANPP gets it while saraki of n-pdp fills the Senate presidency position.

Ngige's medical experience makes him a shoo in for the minister of health position, he was a perm seco so he knows what the job entails and like onyebuchi chukwu did for ebonyi ( establishment of 2 fed med centres), he will be able to do more for his people.

Thank God the "we no want" tribal jingoist are getting weaker and weaker by the day.

I concur ,u are so right
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by jishaku43: 8:18am On May 01, 2015
Baba knows the suitable candidate, let them send the 3 names, GMB will chose the right man for the job.

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by eonuegbu20: 8:18am On May 01, 2015
This ain't Funny at all

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by karkel(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2015
Pls who know where MR Ogbonnaye Onu hail from?
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by FitnessNigeria: 8:21am On May 01, 2015
As if that position will benefit the average igbo man and woman. Politicians always fighting for their pocket
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by eCollynzo: 8:23am On May 01, 2015
Richiez:
and you said it divided the igbos? what kind of title is that?
Don't mind the useless moderators on Nairaland. Just because of a few minority Igbos in APC, they came up with a heavy headline as this.
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Rotimi47: 8:24am On May 01, 2015
Ngige is well suited for that position or anyone that is a detribalized Igbo from IMO State but any Igbo outside these will not be welcomed as I will then prefer South South for that position.
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by saintandsinnerz: 8:25am On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Prof. A.G. Anwuka,the former VC of Imo state University is an Inlaw of Rochas and he is presently the Secretary to the Imo State Government. I think he should just remain in that position. He isn't ripe enough to have the federal appointment.

Ogbonnaya Onu is qualified for the job but I think he should remain one of the party leader just like Bisi Akande or he gets a ministerial post.

Chris Ngige is my preferred choice. Though he is from Anambra state,where Buhari didn't get good votes,I still support his candidature as the SGF.

What rubbish are you talking about? Why must you lot keep making reckless statements just because you have access to the internet. So because Buhari didn't get enough vote from Anambra, he should deprive them of any benefit that should accrue to them? So Buhari is the president of only those that voted for him if may use your warped logic. Woman stop talking like a 17th century person in a 21st century world!

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Nobody: 8:26am On May 01, 2015
karkel:
Pls who know where MR Ogbonnaye Onu hail from?
Ebonyi state
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Anaskie(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2015
How does this divide Igbos biko?

This Op is a silly mofo!

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by talk2bunmi: 8:28am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Dr Anyim Nyerere is the right man for the post of SGF, he's a very articulate pure Ngwa breed that does not compromise on quality. Because of Anyim Eze Ikonne made Buhari a Chief which was why Buhari won the election.

Like seriously
Chieftancy title was why he won?
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Rotimi47: 8:29am On May 01, 2015
Redoil:
And that was how Yoruba and awusa people fight over such durring gej tenure. Shameless people
Yoruba's were not even bothered about Federal political post from 1999 till date, so if you say they fought with Hausa's over political Post's then maybill in your weirdest imagination.
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by efilefun(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2015
lol you entitled to your opinions thou but you wrong on this one
saintandsinnerz:

What of you and your people? Don't you people hate the Igbos as well? Why are you and your people always using tribal slur against the Igbos if you don't hate them? Remove the speck in your eyes first
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by nickxtra(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2015
I prefer Dr. Ogbonaya Onu. He is calmer, loyal and has been in opposition since the rebirth of democracy in 1999.Moreover, ANPP descendants in APC deserves SGF, CPC having produced the President and ACN Vice President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari / EFCC Office On Fire, Commission’s Data Centre Worst Hit / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.