Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode (997 Views)

Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:35am On May 01, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode, the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, says he is not seeking asylum in any country across the world and reiterated that he will remain in the Peoples Democratic Party in spite of its defeat in the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Fani-Kayode said this while fielding questions from State House correspondents in Abuja on Thursday.

“Insinuations that I was about seeking political asylum abroad, following the failure of the party to win the 2015 presidential election, is not true.”

“We are not going anywhere, I can speak for myself and I can speak for many others. We are here to stay. We will provide a virile opposition to the APC.

“We will do all that needs to be done to ensure that the incoming government remains on its toes and we will all do this in a very peaceful and a very honourable way.

“But, nobody is going anywhere as far as I’m concerned, we are here to stay, neither are we running away, there is nothing to be scared of, we fought hard, we did well.

“I’m very proud of my team, I am proud of my campaign organisation and we will continue in the trenches until this country is on the road to success and we will continue to do that.”

He assured that the PDP would join hands with other political parties, including the All Progressives Congress (APC), to move the nation forward.

According to him, the PDP is not divided as is being speculated in some quarters, but will remain stronger and united for the general progress of the country.

http://www.africanewshub.com/news/3042535-im-not-seeking-asylum-says-fani-kayode

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Redoil: 5:41am On May 01, 2015
Bravest of all Yoruba warrior i salute you.
This goes a long way to show that not all of them are having cowardice in their blood

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by raumdeuter: 5:42am On May 01, 2015
No worry. Your asylum in Kirikiri is guaranteed
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by raumdeuter: 5:43am On May 01, 2015
Redoil:
This goes a long way to show that not all of them are having cowardice in their blood

We know asylum in Abidjan is synonymous with one tribe

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:47am On May 01, 2015
Ok sire... cool
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by madridguy(m): 5:48am On May 01, 2015
I think Jonathan should arrest this man for killing his political dream.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Ilekeh(f): 5:53am On May 01, 2015
Mtchewwww

1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by magaliyu(f): 5:54am On May 01, 2015
Is It True That PDP Is DEATH?
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by fagbalex(m): 6:03am On May 01, 2015
Redoil:

After licking your legend wife pu**y, now kayode is a good and brave Man. He has also bash your tribe and people that don't have a bearing. Your tribe is the real Cowards.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Redoil: 6:12am On May 01, 2015
fagbalex:

After licking your legend wife pu**y, now kayode is a good and brave Man. He has also bash your tribe and people that don't have a bearing. Your tribe is the real Cowards.
shoroniyen.
Anyway correct. Ur head dey there
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by SuperSuave(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2015
Very soon you'll seek if not yet you bastarrd

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Vicotex(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2015
smh, Na ao all of us take enter ONCHANCE
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Vicotex(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2015
SuperSuave:
Very soon my papa will seek if not yet, cos he is a bastarrd
mumu
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by kayboy4y(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2015
Very soon ur body go tell you. Don't even plan to defect cos d embarrassment would be too bad to bear. FFK, don't say I didn't tell you undecided undecided undecided
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by MyMouth(m): 6:24am On May 01, 2015
If by June 30 our criminal laws are not reviewed, I will give up hope in this country and the fight against corruption! How can someone seal 25billion naira and he is give a sentence of two years in prison or an option of fine of 3 million naira. This is totally unacceptable! If it were in China, igbimidion would be on his way to be beheaded. GMB take note! Osinbajo should right now be on the matter to be submitted to the new national assembly when inaugurated.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by gabriel212: 6:32am On May 01, 2015
Redoil:
I don't understand u people's problem about yoruba .
U call them coward yet they determine ur Faith so it's not about power or might but Wisdom.
continue to beat ur dry chest while the Yoruba use his God given Wisdom to rule you. coz we're thought from our young age not to fight but to use Wisdom to get wat ever we want in life.
So happy day n don't quote me coz I v no reply for you.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:48am On May 01, 2015
magaliyu:
Is It True That PDP Is DEATH?
no, it's actually your English that is dead.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by zangiff(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2015
Thief.....Ole...Ode...
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by tunex23: 7:08am On May 01, 2015
Scammer grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by phlemzy: 7:52am On May 01, 2015
This bird has lost its voice.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by themilanway(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2015
Who does this shameless like father like son bastard remind you of here?
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by sheymoni(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2015
This guy scammed jonathan & he's still showing signs of scamming him the more
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:38am On May 01, 2015
He is back... and GEJ is talking of terror free hand -over. FFK is terror!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Live On Channels TV. / Chibok Girls Still In Sambisa —rescued Abductee / I Get Confused When People Talk About Subsidy. - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.