Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge (45151 Views)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) / Man Arrested While Robbing In Traffic At CMS, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by pansophist(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2015
They got served, rest in pieces bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by juman(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2015
What a country!
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Ejike3: 6:04pm On May 01, 2015
Sentenced to death by accident.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by doninno(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2015
Wages of sin is death

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by haywire1: 6:06pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:
Olodo amateurrobbers. Going to rob pple on a bridge. Btw, shuud dis armed personnel have. Rammed them to death? Is dat d right justice?

Shoro niyen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by goshen26: 6:07pm On May 01, 2015
pinshure or idontbilivit
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:
Olodo amateurrobbers. Going to rob pple on a bridge. Btw, shuud dis armed personnel have. Rammed them to death? Is dat d right justice?
No he should have aprehended the 2 of them with his bare hands and carry them in his booth to the police station. Its like you don't know how wicked those armed robbers are . . . keep sympathizing for them.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by PARDONWI123: 6:08pm On May 01, 2015
Hell fire straight!! Make dem go rob there too cool cool

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by haywire1: 6:08pm On May 01, 2015
nairalandist:

No he should have aprehended the 2 of them with his bear hands and carry them in his booth to the police station. Its like you don't know how wicked those armed robbers are . . . keep sympathizing for them.

I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 01, 2015
haywire1:

Shoro niyen

Ur brain sef donstart to dey go haywire abi?
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by juwoonn(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2015
Pishure nko?
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by 9jatatafo(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2015
That is called boldness

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by haywire1: 6:11pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:

Ur brain sef donstart to dey go haywire abi?

angry angry angry angry angry, respect ur elder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by slap1(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:
They were chasing him; self-defence.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 01, 2015
nairalandist:

No he should have aprehended the 2 of them with his bare hands and carry them in his booth to the police station. Its like you don't know how wicked those armed robbers are . . . keep sympathizing for them.
Imagine if urneighbour had killed u with a mortar for stealing her 5 naira kulikuli dat time when u weere stilla kid?
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 01, 2015
slap1:
They were chasing him; self-defence.
Really, must have missed dat part in the story. Can u show me where its stated that they were chasing him?
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by nikkiking(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2015
austinesteve:
where picture na?
thomas
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by oweman: 6:14pm On May 01, 2015
Am partcularly happy at this story , if only Nigerians are a litle brave and begin to face and attack this robbers so also resisting the gragra of our uniformed personel many of this behaviours will be reduced .

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:

Imagine if urneighbour had killed u with a mortar for stealing her 5 naira kulikuli dat time when u weere stilla kid?

Aeya. . . i thought i was quoting a sensible person. . . o ma se ooo. Madam pls use ur drugs on time oh. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 01, 2015
haywire1:

angry angry angry angry angry, respect ur elder

Its elders, elder too young to b on nl
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by duality(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2015
Now I see how the media publish lies and Nigerians / nairalanders take it all up. I just hope its not the accident I saw on that bridge that this report is talking about. I really just hope so.

What the heck is this? Anyway, the two guys are dead we all saw them dead and the bike on the floor. we didnt see what they were using to rob people on that bridge, I mean the centre of the bridge by 1.30 pm. I mean a busy bridge for that matter.

SMH and walks out.
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by An2elect2(f): 6:16pm On May 01, 2015
sad. We are not better than them sad
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 01, 2015
This Jonathan government sef....

Too much insecurity in our land.... shocked
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 01, 2015
nairalandist:

Aeya. . . i thought i was quoting a sensible person. . . o ma se ooo. Madam pls use ur drugs on time oh. wink
Hmm, iwas asking a question partainingtodlaw versus our rash decisions but u don't seemto b ableto understand. Dat.
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 01, 2015
Do you mean to tell me that all these were going on and the police was no where to be found,

Fashola has nobody to blame for this

#fasholaisaJoker

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by tunnary(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2015
no evidence
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by meforyou1(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2015
Nigerians are too meek. Why not about 2 other cars crush the remaining 4?
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by slap1(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:

Really, must have missed dat part in the story. Can u show me where its stated that they were chasing him?

An eye witness said: “The driver who killed the driver was a uniformed personnel. They two robbers chased him because he refused to stop after sighting them. As they pursued him, he suddenly reversed and crushed two of them to death.
Read from down to up.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, iwas asking a question partainingtodlaw versus our rash decisions but u don't seemto b ableto understand. Dat.
pls shut up n get d Bleep out of dis thread, ure disgracing womanhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
slap1:

Read from down to up.
Ok
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by logica(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2015
Beautiful news.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by gbengus17: 6:27pm On May 01, 2015
RIP TO ARMED ROBBERS.------ WHO IS SAYING THAT, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN PERSONALY INVOLVED IN AN OPERATION OR HAVE YOU BEEN ROBBERED BEFORE, THEN YOU WILL NEVER SAY RIP TO THEM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killer Of Rivers Chief Takes Police To Where He Buried Him (Photos) / Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) / Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.