Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge (45147 Views)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) / Man Arrested While Robbing In Traffic At CMS, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Moana(f): 6:27pm On May 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The uniformed personnel must be a real obi akporgrin.Last time i witnessed this type of cenairo was during august meeting.l was travelling with my aunt through obosi route when theives stopped her and wanted to snatch her gold that she wanted to flaunt at the meeting.She reversed car and smashed into the car they used to block.She did it twice before they ran away cheesy since that day l learnt to fear that woman embarassed
your aunt is gangster, i like her

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Moana(f): 6:28pm On May 01, 2015
They died a very disgraceful death
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by olu77(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2015
Centenary award for that uniformed personnel in 2114 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by logica(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2015
This could mean 2 bikers who were riding against traffic some days ago and were killed may have been involved in robbery. Remember they were going in a group against traffic on 3rd Mainland Bridge and the others didn't stop when the 2 got involved in an accident.
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by leleji(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2015
I pity their gal fends
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Folakeme: 6:34pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:
Olodo amateurrobbers. Going to rob pple on a bridge. Btw, shuud dis armed personnel have. Rammed them to death? Is dat d right justice?

angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by dROC1: 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:
Olodo amateurrobbers. Going to rob pple on a bridge. Btw, shuud dis armed personnel have. Rammed them to death? Is dat d right justice?

Not justice but self defence. They were not chasing him to pat him on the back. Think!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by olutunde12(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
kilokeys:

that motorist too dey watch film oo

but all the same... i wouldnt carry the weight of killing two pple on my conscience ( robbers or not)

Sidon there. But can you carry the weight of watching your wife raped and killed? U never know nothin

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by olutunde12(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
abdul01:
omo that officer go brave gan oh!
I hope we can now see some of the obvious reasons why the LASG government banned okadas on our highways, and that not everything the govt. does (even though they might have some cons) is bad.

Stop this iranu joo. When last did any govt ban vehicles from the highways? Or they never robbed in motor vehicles?
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Ebonymiss: 6:45pm On May 01, 2015
Good news tongue
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by OluwaDavidow1(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2015
I actually saw the pictures on Linda Ikeji that same day. I never knew they were thieves tho.
nerodenero:

My thought too.

Anyway, the thieves were well served.
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by activefibre1(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2015
action film...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by AKPOSbaba: 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
Kai!
Me and my bro saw them around some minutes to 2 and they drove against d traffic and i nearly hit them.
They Left us discussing what possibly cud av made dem drove against traffic.we concluded they were robbers.
Little Did we know somebody later hacked dem down.
Dats some good news.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Bsharp: 7:30pm On May 01, 2015
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by chronique(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2015
Exactly. This is what I would have done too,if in that position.
dre11:

Good justice done by the driver
These ones just kiss hellfire welcome
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by jackmore64(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
The driver's life was in danger, he made a fast move, bravo 2 him. Get free manuel 4 sturborn joints pains, crawling sensations all over the body and infections - www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by chigoizie7(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The uniformed personnel must be a real obi akporgrin.Last time i witnessed this type of cenairo was during august meeting.l was travelling with my aunt through obosi route when theives stopped her and wanted to snatch her gold that she wanted to flaunt at the meeting.She reversed car and smashed into the car they used to block.She did it twice before they ran away cheesy since that day l learnt to fear that woman embarassed

OBOSI na my proud TOWN.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by HyDef(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2015
Not Toyota Carena... Toyota Carina...
Sorry, I had to...
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The uniformed personnel must be a real obi akporgrin.Last time i witnessed this type of scenairo was during august meeting.l was travelling with my aunt through obosi route when theives stopped her and wanted to snatch her gold that she wanted to flaunt at the meeting.She reversed car and smashed into the car they used to block.She did it twice before they ran away cheesy since that day l learnt to fear that woman embarassed

Obosi is my hometown and we are not thieves
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by ozoigbondu: 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
himkers:

Obosi is my hometown and we are not thieves

I never said the the theives are from obosi.The would be theives attacked at obosi
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by proxillin(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2015
I did the same along alapere area last year. It was in the night, those guys just came from nowhere with daggers and locally made pistols.

This is usually a busy road, a traffic point. I noticed my front was free, I just jammed my accelerator with a force, the robber in front of me tried to escape, but not fast enough. I got his leg and I drove off like I never did before. I looked through my mirror , I saw the guy on the ground in pains.

I felt so bad that night. It felt like I have murdered human. I couldn't sleep in the night. It took me 2 weeks to forget the scene.

I am not sure if he died or not.

I prayed he didn't die cuz I don't want to have blood on my neck.

I can still remember the scene like yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
kilokeys:

that motorist too dey watch film oo

but all the same... i wouldnt carry the weight of killing two pple on my conscience ( robbers or not)
Don't worry,wen U see death,u will kill to stay alive. Those thieves didn't deserve to see today. At least we get Jason Statham for Naija now. 3 hearty cheers to the driver.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:

Survival is Human's Natural Instinct. Why do u tink pple still struggle with the rope even wen they commit suicide by hanging?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Kdamilola(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
Hunter became hunted... It sweet me die.

I too gbadun this kind scenario.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Missmossy(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
Serves them right!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by MzCorleone(f): 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:
We all know its not the right justice, but what would you ve expected of the man? He was being chased so it was either to kill or get killed,his survival instinct kicked in.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by austinesteve(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
nikkiking:
thomas

tongue
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by mikolo80: 9:57pm On May 01, 2015
abdul01:
omo that officer go brave gan oh!
I hope we can now see some of the obvious reasons why the LASG government banned okadas on our highways, and that not everything the govt. does (even though they might have some cons) is bad.
So if they had robbed with Lexus jeep then by your logic govt should ban Lexus keeps ko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Pakingzzz(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos / Killer Of Rivers Chief Takes Police To Where He Buried Him (Photos) / Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.