Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge (45145 Views)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) / Man Arrested While Robbing In Traffic At CMS, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by mechanics(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The uniformed personnel must be a real obi akporgrin.Last time i witnessed this type of scenairo was during august meeting.l was travelling with my aunt through obosi route when theives stopped her and wanted to snatch her gold that she wanted to flaunt at the meeting.She reversed car and smashed into the car they used to block.She did it twice before they ran away cheesy since that day l learnt to fear that woman embarassed
lolz, she has bin watching action film.
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Lakuje4power(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=qbd2 post=33317761]Olodo amateurrobbers. Going to rob pple on a bridge. Btw, shuud dis armed personnel have. Rammed them to death? Is dat d right justice?
So what shd d guy ve done?
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by BTT(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2015
SmartChoices:
And that vulgarian cityng escaped again? sad sad

Well, poor him. He is currently out of the country,
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2015
D uniform personnel tried, i guess he has bin watching Jetli films.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by ugoezeik(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2015
fashola hope say gej no dey for lagos as d robbery de go on because d one wey apen for some mnths bk was caused by him according to u
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The uniformed personnel must be a real obi akporgrin.Last time i witnessed this type of scenairo was during august meeting.l was travelling with my aunt through obosi route when theives stopped her and wanted to snatch her gold that she wanted to flaunt at the meeting.She reversed car and smashed into the car they used to block.She did it twice before they ran away cheesy since that day l learnt to fear that woman embarassed
lol!!
pitakwa boi!
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 01, 2015
BTT:

Well, poor him. He is currently out of the country,

Ki olorun gbawa lowo awon to nsowa grin
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by BTT(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2015
CityNG:

Ki olorun gbawa lowo awon to nsowa grin

Bro, no vex but na your defence I dey.

Howdy?
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 01, 2015
BTT:

Bro, no vex but na your defence I dey.

Howdy?

Oh no worries Bros.

I dey kampe.

How far for una area?
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by yankidelta(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2015
kilokeys:

that motorist too dey watch film oo

but all the same... i wouldnt carry the weight of killing two pple on my conscience ( robbers or not)
No worry when dem point gun at ur conscience nobody go tell u.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by dapsonlou(m): 1:39am On May 02, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/robbers-crushed-to-death-while-robbing-motorists-on-third-mainland-bridge/

How is this possible for 30min on 3th mainland, they armed biker cops there.
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by deelobe: 2:19am On May 02, 2015
Adekunle next door to Panti. It is well o
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 3:42am On May 02, 2015
abdul01:
omo that officer go brave gan oh!
I hope we can now see some of the obvious reasons why the LASG government banned okadas on our highways, and that not everything the govt. does (even though they might have some cons) is bad.

Please go and tell ur fashola to ban danfos too 'cos the number of one-chance danfo bus robbery and accidents, has increased
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by pasol4real(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/robbers-crushed-to-death-while-robbing-motorists-on-third-mainland-bridge/
so what happened to the driver ? E go free? After kiiling two ppl deliberately.n dis is not self defence.
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by gomeks(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2015
it serves them right, hell dia abode.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Homguy(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2015
kilokeys:

that motorist too dey watch film oo

but all the same... i wouldnt carry the weight of killing two pple on my conscience ( robbers or not)
those guys don't mind carrying the weight of killing you and several other people who refuse to part with their hard earned properties. Smell the coffee, bro. In his shoes, I would aim to kill more than two.
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by toyecoach(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2015
austinesteve:
where picture na?
It is real ,I witnessed it. The Carina was damage and the robbers body transfer to a police van with the bikes
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by toyecoach(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2015
pasol4real:
so what happened to the driver ? E go free? After kiiling two ppl deliberately.n dis is not self defence.

He should be rewarded,if the armed robbers are human then they must have learnt a lesson. I just pray Nigerians were as brave as that uniformed driver

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by toyecoach(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2015
ugoezeik:
fashola hope say gej no dey for lagos as d robbery de go on because d one wey apen for some mnths bk was caused by him according to u
But the police were quick to come this time because Gej was at #Otuoke. Recanting buhari's victory
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by o3one: 8:50am On May 02, 2015
sweet instant Justice #lalastical

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by dre11(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2015
chuna1985:

U don't get him. read again.

Okay
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by natty2014(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2015
I saw them at iyana oworo riding against traffic.
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by MDJALO(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2015
God pass them shar

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by austinesteve(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2015
toyecoach:

It is real ,I witnessed it. The Carina was damage and the robbers body transfer to a police van with the bikes

OK bro

1 Like

Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by AKPOSbaba: 7:59pm On May 03, 2015
Gud
Re: Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 12:48am On May 04, 2015
Justice on the spot...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos / Killer Of Rivers Chief Takes Police To Where He Buried Him (Photos) / Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.