Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will (1607 Views)

Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! / CoolFM Poll: Who Will Marry First Among These Celebrities? / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by ahizih(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2015
1. Dagrin
2. Tupac
3. Aaliyah
4. Sam Loco Efe
5. Jt Tom West
6. Fatai Rolling Dollar
7. B.I.G
8. Justus Esiri
9. Goldie
10. Mc Loph
11. Micheal Jackson
12. Whitney Houston
13. Fela
14. Others specify..
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by Creamish(f): 6:45pm On May 01, 2015
Justus Esiri....cos hez my friend's dad...
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by englishmart(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
they were gone for good, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to get back to life
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by Dahjhi: 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
Fela of course. To talk sense into our government cry
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by ahizih(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2015
Mine is Fela, pls make una do de needful nah,FP pls
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by ahizih(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2015
Creamish:
hmmmm only?
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 01, 2015
Hmm, none. Not intending to b rude, let's let bygones bebygones
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by Creamish(f): 6:53pm On May 01, 2015
ahizih:
hmmmm only?

D smile on his face when he sees his dad again is enough.
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by woky: 6:57pm On May 01, 2015
englishmart:
they were gone for good, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to get back to life
I'm pretty sure u didn't understand the op cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by enoqueen: 6:58pm On May 01, 2015
My mum cry cry
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 01, 2015
Paul Walker
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by ahizih(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
Creamish:

D smile on his face when he sees his dad again is enough.
Which of de children are u talkin abt sef
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by Creamish(f): 7:14pm On May 01, 2015
ahizih:
Which of de children are u talkin abt sef

Andrew
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by ahizih(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
enoqueen:
My mum cry cry
Oh sori dear,tell me her name let me modify n add it,i guess she was a celebrity xpecially 2u n ur family
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by ahizih(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
Creamish:

Andrew
Ok,RIP to de dead shaa
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by enoqueen: 10:45pm On May 01, 2015
ahizih:
Oh sori dear,tell me her name let me modify n add it,i guess she was a celebrity xpecially 2u n ur family

The pillar of our house. The one and only celeb I ever knew.

I will trade everything I have and all I could ever have to spend just one more day with her.
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by apasino01: 11:31pm On May 01, 2015
Your list aint complete wherez paul walker
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Bring Back Oneof These Celebrities. Who Will by drnairalov: 11:33pm On May 01, 2015
Creamish:

Michael Jackson cos he died on my birthday cry cry

*wipetears

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Stuns In Her Husband’s Versace Shirt / Tonto Dikeh Hospitalised, Battles Strange Ailment / Shocking As Tiwa Savage Cries " My Pregnancy Makes Me Unattractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.