Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode (15923 Views)

Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode / Economy: Buhari Not Seeking Emergency Powers- Presidency / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 01, 2015
kodded:
undecided

children of hate and anger oya start bashing this man undecided ........

.............Jobless thugs angry

I don't think the APC will spend a minute again responding to the likes of FFK......the party have a manifesto and promises to Nigerians that need fulfillment.

People like FFK are the least of worries to the party.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by orzborn001(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
We will provide a formidable opposition, as should be to the retards that have found their way to Aso Rock through rigging aided by Jega. We are waiting for May 29. Make no mistakes, it will NOT be emotional, it will be the most tacit, evidential and factual opposition in the history of Nigeria. Because we are more educated, more experienced and more matured-minded.

CRY ME A. RIVER
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by philips70(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
We will provide a formidable opposition, as should be to the retards that have found their way to Aso Rock through rigging aided by Jega. We are waiting for May 29. Make no mistakes, it will NOT be emotional, it will be the most tacit, evidential and factual opposition in the history of Nigeria. Because we are more educated, more experienced and more matured-minded.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. All hail the newest children of multiple anger in town, Towncriers I of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by PastorOla1: 10:13pm On May 01, 2015
ONI RA NU!!!
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Tex42(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2015
CR77:
Seeking Asylum for what

Which crime FFK commit
me self tire o!

Naija 'elected criminals' never seek Asylum, na pesin wey no do anything go seek Asylum!.

Naija Sha!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by olaniyanc: 10:17pm On May 01, 2015
WisdomCanada:
How do we know?

FFK IS A TRAITOR. A WOMAN RAPPER. FANNY SUCKER.IRRESPONSIBLE IDIOT. A DISGRACE TO YORUBALAND. ARE YOU STILL AFTER BIANCA OR YOUR HAVE ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE FROM PDP MEMBER. YOU CAN GO FOR MAMA PISS!
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Jaypea98: 10:24pm On May 01, 2015
soe:
Lol..FFK has a corruption case with EFCC on-going. As long as Festus Keyamo remains the EFCC lawyer ... He is going down
Festus keyamo that badt guy lawyer....
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by CR77(f): 10:37pm On May 01, 2015
Na wa 4 dem oo
Tex42:
me self tire o!

Naija 'elected criminals' never seek Asylum, na pesin wey no do anything go seek Asylum!.

Naija Sha!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 01, 2015
He reminds me of Baghdad Bob grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Pataki: 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
The ediot cannot even travel out of Nigeria at the moment. All his passports are in the possession of the Federal High Courts. So no asylum for him whatsoever.

Femi Fani Kayogoat aka cramgoat (cramjones) is a finised living disease living on borrowed time at the moment. Kirikiri is his final destination.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by skarlet: 12:37am On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:

Lol... Ódè!
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by gawu1: 1:41am On May 02, 2015
surely, those who looted our collective wealths most pay for their crime. It is natural justice that they must not go free and anything less will not be suffice or means failure in the part of the new government. The members of PDP, the out going ruling party know this. Likewise, the members of APC, the incoming governing party know this too.
It's therefore true that everyone expects the expectations. But some are trying hard now to put asunder to what all expect by preemption, to make it as if they are being witch-hunted when our expectations come to reality. FFK is one of them.
It's open secret that this man has corruption case to answer, but has been suppressed by the out going government since he started romancing them. Femi, an ex minister left dust in the past. He knows right that there would not be anything hidden under the sun as par his past action or inaction when the battle finally change hand on 29 May. Thus the alarmist attitudes he has assumed to make it sounds that somebody is after him just because he is of different political party with that somebody. This has been psychological torrents many of his likes are putting forward in lieu, selling dummy to cover the original for public sympathy. However, Facts at public domains even before presentation nips their preemptiveness. The public empathy against corruption and corrupt persons brought down their government and party. Whenever everyone of them is call upon to account for his/her stewardship, he/she must take responsibility. That's how the public will understand and judge. So they can cry anyhow if they so wish, so justice must prevail is the desire!
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:25am On May 02, 2015
Pataki:
The ediot cannot even travel out of Nigeria at the moment. All his passports are in the possession of the Federal High Courts. So no asylum for him whatsoever.

Femi Fani Kayogoat aka cramgoat (cramjones) is a finised living disease living on borrowed time at the moment. Kirikiri is his final destination.

You sound a lot like Hakeem Baba Ahmed. Better desist from this Hakeem or I will send my boys after you. The fact that I did not grant your contract request while i was in aviation does not give you the right to malign my name even on an anonymous forum. Hakeem this is the last i will say this or you will hear from me soon!

-CramJones
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by anonimi: 4:01am On May 02, 2015
cramjones:

You sound a lot like Hakeem Baba Ahmed. Better desist from this Hakeem or I will send my boys after you. The fact that I did not grant your contract request while i was in aviation does not give you the right to malign my name even on an anonymous forum. Hakeem this is the last i will say this or you will hear from me soon!

-CramJones

Thanks Pataki for forcing SCAMjones to confirm yet again that he is one & same with the utterly useless mudafvcker FFK. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Pataki: 6:59am On May 02, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Who does not know the coward that you are? The same Femi Fa-ninny that was hiding behind his cushion when Boko Haram struck in Abuja, suddenly thinks he has boys to be threatening people with? Who are your boys - Deji and co? I won't drop names here, but your childish shenanigans have been sourced out. As I said, you are simply living on borrowed or suspended jail time thanks to that clueless being you call a boss in Aso Rock.

Why are you being so puerile? Your ex-igbo gf has indirectly stated you are threatening her life and monitoring her whereabouts, you come on an anonymous forum and start repeating the same action which is clearly against the rules of this great forum. Not that I am fazed by your childish mindless tantrums, afterall, everyone who has ever known your despicable self, knows you are a troubled disturbed soul. Your jail days are knocking. Are you prepared to finally live your hell on earth?

President Jonathan and his media crew simply magnified your idiocy and your disgrace for the whole world to see. A whole President's media campaign director does not even have an international passport in his possession, due to his wanton stealing and glutton mindlessness, yet he thinks he is all that. Send your boys, some people are prepared to meet their savior, the question is: are you prepared to sing 'Amazing Disgrace' in Kirikiri? This does not come with any form of payment, I must warn you!

DISCLAIMER: Pataki is not Hakeem. Pataki is someone you should not dare to mess with on this forum. cool

Cc: Mamaflex, here is another evidence you asked for.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by Mamaflex(f): 10:48am On May 02, 2015
Pataki:

Who does not know the coward that you are? The same Femi Fa-ninny that was hiding behind his cushion when Boko Haram struck in Abuja, suddenly thinks he has boys to be threatening people with? Who are your boys - Deji and co? I won't drop names here, but your childish shenanigans have been sourced out. As I said, you are simply living on borrowed or suspended jail time thanks to that clueless being you call a boss in Aso Rock.

Why are you being so puerile? Your ex-igbo gf has indirectly stated you are threatening her life and monitoring her whereabouts, you come on an anonymous forum and start repeating the same action which is clearly against the rules of this great forum. Not that I am fazed by your childish mindless tantrums, afterall, everyone who has ever known your despicable self, knows you are a troubled disturbed soul. Your jail days are knocking. Are you prepared to finally live your hell on earth?

President Jonathan and his media crew simply magnified your idiocy and your disgrace for the whole world to see. A whole President's media campaign director does not even have an international passport in his possession, due to his wanton stealing and glutton mindlessness, yet he thinks he is all that. Send your boys, some people are prepared to meet their savior, the question is: are you prepared to sing 'Amazing Disgrace' in Kirikiri? This does not come with any form of payment, I must warn you!

DISCLAIMER: Pataki is not Hakeem. Pataki is someone you should not dare to mess with on this forum. cool

Then he should be ashamed of himself. Gosh!! He is really worse than the devil like someone said.

Is him for Gej or against him? Is he for Buhari or against him? What a scallywag.

Love your replies to him.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by jaytee01(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2015
ionsman:
Hope he has stolen enough money to maintain that his babe..... cheesy
Back to topic, I dont think anyone cares about what you do from now onwards.
You are IRRELEVANT!
grin
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by jaytee01(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2015
Pataki:

Chair! Diaris God ooooo
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by yvonnebrown9426: 7:34pm On May 02, 2015
Running?! Why will anybody run? For what reason? I have moved on. Like the great Reggae legend, Bob Marley said, "he who fights and run away, runs to fight another day, Buhari didn't run when he lost elections three times, he was frustrated and said in 2011 that he would not contest again, but changed his decision and re contested again and later won. No matter what happens, if Buhari persevered and later became victorious, PDP will surely come back stronger. We will form a formidable opposition and take back the government because Nigerians will soon get tired and agitated and vote PDP again.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode by ibkenny2(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2015
dodoniyi:
Femi Fani-Kayode, the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, says he is not seeking asylum in any country across the world and reiterated that he will remain in the Peoples Democratic Party in spite of its defeat in the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Fani-Kayode said this while fielding questions from State House correspondents in Abuja on Thursday.

“Insinuations that I was about seeking political asylum abroad, following the failure of the party to win the 2015 presidential election, is not true.”

“We are not going anywhere, I can speak for myself and I can speak for many others. We are here to stay. We will provide a virile opposition to the APC.

“We will do all that needs to be done to ensure that the incoming government remains on its toes and we will all do this in a very peaceful and a very honourable way.

“But, nobody is going anywhere as far as I’m concerned, we are here to stay, neither are we running away, there is nothing to be scared of, we fought hard, we did well.

“I’m very proud of my team, I am proud of my campaign organisation and we will continue in the trenches until this country is on the road to success and we will continue to do that.”

He assured that the PDP would join hands with other political parties, including the All Progressives Congress (APC), to move the nation forward.

According to him, the PDP is not divided as is being speculated in some quarters, but will remain stronger and united for the general progress of the country.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/01/im-not-seeking-asylum-says-fani-kayode/

You must wait to finish your embezzlement case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai’s Plan To Establish Emirates In Southern Kaduna Will Cause Crisis- CNNC / 2019 Presidency: APC Reacts To Atiku’s Call For Buhari To Resign / GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.