Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

See What Lack Of Electricity/fuel Caused Me Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Lack Of Electricity/fuel Caused Me Today. (608 Views)

FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola / Court Order On Reversal Of Electricity Tariff May Lead To Loss Of 10,000 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lack Of Electricity/fuel Caused Me Today. by Hollawaley(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders, The present government is making life unbearable for us Nigerians. Must business die because of lack of electricity? We all know PHCN isn't reliable and most business organisation in nigeria depends on "PETROL". Scarcity in the land of plenty; i work at a sport betting shop(name witheld) and yesterday we ran out of petrol at our closing time 6 o clock.So early this morning, i and one co-worker went to the filling station to joing an un-ending queue of people waiting to buy fuel. We were on the queue for almost 5 hours waiting to buy fuel, and by the same time, we were losing customers at our shop because we had no fuel. They opted for another betting shop close to ours. After franctic calls from manager, we opted for black market.At the black market, i bought petrol at 200 naira per litre and when we came back with fuel at past 1 'o' clock when we had already lost approximately N42,170 to the other betting shop. My point is this we are not the only one that lost customers/money today. Just imagine okada from my work place to my filling station is 50 naira and bike men charged 250naira no haggling of price. If you try to negotiate the price down they'll zoom off.Prices of commodities has gone up e.t.c. Many business had gone down because of electricity in nigeria. Our great country Nigeria was not like this before,Its high time we need #change in all sectors.
cc:lalasticlala over to you! Do the needful!

2 Likes

Re: See What Lack Of Electricity/fuel Caused Me Today. by UnknownT: 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
Where did the other betting houses get their own fuel? My opinion? This your case would be likened to the story of the wise and foolish virgins in the Bible and you already know the virgins you and your friend belong to. Sorry
Re: See What Lack Of Electricity/fuel Caused Me Today. by Hollawaley(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2015
UnknownT:
Where did the other betting houses get their own fuel? My opinion? This your case would be likened to the story of the wise and foolish virgins in the Bible and you already know the virgins you and your friend belong to. Sorry
they got luck buying fuel the previous day!

1 Like

Re: See What Lack Of Electricity/fuel Caused Me Today. by Scream(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2015
UnknownT:

And this is what you can contribute...we can liken you to those that major in minor.

Topic: this nonsense is about to end. We shall have both in abundance soon.

(1) (Reply)

Members Of Buhari's Transition Committee Not Automatic Ministers – Joda / R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D: Igbos Are Responsible For Gmb's Votes In The South-east / Nigerian Military Rescues More Women, Children From Sambisa Forest ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.