Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... (1105 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / How Can I Control My Mind From Sinful/lustful Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by UncleSnr(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
Heaven, home of celstial bliss...

Revelation 7:3–8 (ESV)

saying: "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the servants of God on their foreheads." And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

Revelation 14:1 (ESV)

Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

Revelation 14:3–5 (ESV)

And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. For it is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.

From the clear facts there, its only 144,000 souls that will make heaven... As of today, there are more than 7billion people alive. Does it mean that those that have died haven't occupied those slots?
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by okpamson15(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
So u dnt know the difference between mount zion and heaven again
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by hopeforcharles(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2015
okpamson15:
Hahahahhahahahahhaha this reply us epic.
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by hopeforcharles(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2015
okpamson15:
Hahahahhahahahahhaha this reply is epic.
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by UncleSnr(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2015
okpamson15:
What are you trying to insinuate?
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by UncleSnr(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2015
okpamson15:
Do me a favour, always think before you type.
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by Scholar8200(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2015
UncleSnr:
Heaven, home of celstial bliss...

From the clear facts there, its only 144,000 souls that will make heaven... As of today, there are more than 7billion people alive. Does it mean that those that have died haven't occupied those slots?
Revelations 7:9,15 "After this I beheld,and,lo, a great multitude which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb... therefore are they before the Throne of God" I think this settles it.
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by Nobody: 9:49am On May 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Revelations 7:9,15 "After this I beheld,and,lo, a great multitude which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb... therefore are they before the Throne of God" I think this settles it.
mehn youre truly a scholar. This is what i was about to post to keep him in silence

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by Scholar8200(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
mehn youre truly a scholar. This is what i was about to post to keep him in silence
Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by UncleSnr(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. For it is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by Scholar8200(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2015
UncleSnr:

Revelations 14:13
"...Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth..." This was stated after the one you just quoted and does not include the 144,000.
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by UncleSnr(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Revelations 14:13
"...Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth..." This was stated after the one you just quoted and does not include the 144,000.
Won't you die before you go to heaven?
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by Scholar8200(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2015
UncleSnr:
Won't you die before you go to heaven?

Dear uncle,
kindly note that the word henceforth comes after the 144,000 were sighted with the Lamb, and it is a continuous chapter not broken into paragraphs.

Regards
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by UncleSnr(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

Dear uncle,
kindly note that the word henceforth comes after the 144,000 were sighted with the Lamb, and it is a continuous chapter not broken into paragraphs.

Regards
Taking it from your statement, Revelations 7:9,15 comes before Revelations 14:13. This means there were multitude from the earth, but only few(144,000) were chosen.
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 03, 2015
UncleSnr:

your post are full of errors. Kindly Work on your reading comprehension. Thanks
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by UncleSnr(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
your post are full of errors. Kindly Work on your reading comprehension. Thanks
Then the bible is full of errors.... cos o paste what I get from the bible...
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by Peppul: 8:36pm On May 03, 2015
it was said that the 144000 wud b d onces sighted with God whereever he goes, d bible neva said only them wud enter heaven, God's purpose was for every being to b reedeem so we all can serve him eternally thats y he said his only son to die for us so we can be saved, if u say only d 144000 wud b in heaven then that means jesus christ came to die for them only and the rest of the pple in d world means nothing to him. Pls read ur bible well
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by dayodare49o: 12:05am On May 04, 2015
I wonder when are we going to STOP talking about heaven.

It is just as if President Obama changes his Secretary of state Feb 2, 2016. Of what use could that be?
Re: Why You Should Zero Your Mind From Going To Heaven... by gatiano(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2015
The 144,000 people are Black people, 72,000 Blackmen, 72000 Blackwomen, from the 12 tribes of Black people that would repair the destruction made to this earth by other races. They would make it ready for the rest of us (Black people) to reincarnate back to the earth.
The earth started trillions of years ago with 144,000 people seeding lives on this planet.

(1) (Reply)

If I Am Authorised To Select One Thousands Heaven Goers / SHAME! Pastor’s Wife Tears His Cloth Into Shreds During Church Service(photos) / Is It Right For A Muslim To Go To Church For Prayers/deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.