Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Bro. Joshua Iginla Storms Abuja With Fire In My Bone 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bro. Joshua Iginla Storms Abuja With Fire In My Bone 4 (1073 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Storms Abuja For Partners, Sons & Daughters Night / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Bro Joshua Iginla Storms South Africa Again. + Opens Another Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bro. Joshua Iginla Storms Abuja With Fire In My Bone 4 by jadesola2016: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Fiery prophet and shepherd in charge of Champions Royal Assembly, Bro. Joshua Iginla has on the move again. The popular clergy is organising the prestigious international Ministers’ Conference widely known as Fire In My Bone.
We reliably confirmed that the season 4 of the conference will be held inside the wonder city at Kubwa village, Abuja on Saturday, December 5, 2015.
According to our source, the international conference which is the gathering of all ministers from all over the world is always a life transforming session where clergy are impacted with unction to function.
Meanwhile, we also gathered that the amiable clergy whose South Africa’s branch is arguably the biggest over there right now is storming South Africa in November for a three days power packed programme

1 Share

Re: Bro. Joshua Iginla Storms Abuja With Fire In My Bone 4 by Okanokan(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wonderful!!! Will certainly be present not as a pastor but as a strong believer of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ as propagated through Bro Joshua Iginla

(1) (Reply)

Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit / Please Is Jesus God Himself Or Son Of Himself? / I Witnessed The Power, Hypnotism And Influence Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.