Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number (31221 Views)

Guy Beaten For Stealing A Phone In Warri (graphic Photos) / Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians / Man Trying To Steal A Phone From Woman’s Bag [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by MYLYN(f): 8:23pm On May 01, 2015
hi Nairalanders my phone was stolen on saturday. I tried using bb protect to locate the phone but that didn't work. To cut the long story short I got to know the name of the person who took the phone and also her phone number. buh the issue now is location of the person ,cuz she has refused to take calls. I don't know if I should drop her details here and threaten her that the whole world now knows she's a thief or is there a way I can get her location using her phone number.
Opinions of experts in things like this !!!!! needed urgently .
thanks
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by MYLYN(f): 8:24pm On May 01, 2015
its a bb Z10
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by psucc(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2015
see Erin you don do to yourself. Why you no gree pay am now? Now the phone she carry cost pass wet in you suppose pay.

Pls go find money buy new phone.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2015
Triangulate using 2 different networks and monitor the meeting points of the radius of signals between the closest cell phone towers via gprs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by MYLYN(f): 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Triangulate using 2 different networks and monitor the meeting points of the radius of signals between the closest cell phone towers via gprs.
huhhhhh
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by dajoaneke(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2015
STEP ONE:
Download Facebook Lite on android from playstore
Login your details
Click the Friends Tab and Add contacts from phone.
Make sure her name is saved in phone contact.
Facebook will provide all the profiles associated with all your contacts, then search for her profile and get any guy who seem to know her personally. Flirt with him and he'll ask to seeu.
From then on first date, get the info you need cunningly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by olamibobo(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
Only glo does that using find space phone no......... It will tell u d exact location, description of the place its distance from the nearest too mast in metres.
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by olamibobo(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2015
Only glo does that using find space phone no......... It will tell u d exact location, description of the place its distance from the nearest glo mast in metres.
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
olamibobo:
Only glo does that using find space phone no......... It will tell u d exact location, description of the place its distance from the nearest glo mast in metres.
Uhm.. Please, How can this be done?
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by andyanders: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2015
If you are sure she stole your fone and still having it, post her picture here so that people can get her.Nothing to hide.Since you are having the details expose her here.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Glo friendfinder does that. However, the service will have to be allowed by the friend being sorted...I bet she would decline.
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by VINAUSTIN70: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
naira by a fake travelling agent whose true identity and office location cannot be accounted for but the agent do pick calls made with a different number. My Sis is placing a bounty on the agent. If anyone is able to trace the number of the agent and he is caught, 10% of the money recovered will be given to the person. Please contact me for more information on 09060041685
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by Spark01(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Post her information here, someone might know her.
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by MYLYN(f): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Hahahah…i have not been here in a long time and just seeing i posted this. This has taught me not to get too attached to things, it always gets better.
Re: How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number by iamme1234(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2023
Una wan dey do the work of a police here
Be careful oooo

(1) (Reply)

'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) / Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.