Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) (14366 Views)

Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos / Some Things Online Store Do Which We Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by Tmany(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmm, see guys chopping money when i dey fire suit for rain.
Nice job Op
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Tmany:
Hmmmm, see guys chopping money when i dey fire suit for rain.
Nice job Op

You too can start sir.

You can fire suit for rain with more money in ya pocket. grin cheesy
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is an awesome thread. More power to your elbow
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vycko:
This is an awesome thread. More power to your elbow

Thanks
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2015
The dream is free but the hustle is sold separately.

If you don't start you can't succeed.

Go build and start the business of your dream.

Join the community and like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/realmoneyng

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Are you a certified slowpoke (M O R O N) and a victim of a dreaded condition known as COMPLACENCY.

Do you spend hours selling your time for money whereas building someone else empire.

Do you say "I just don't have the time" to start a business now.

Well you are not alone, I used to say that too but things have changed.

I still work 17 hours a day but I have build a side business that makes me money.

How did I make time or find time to build BuyMart Store?

Well, I will be sharing with you in the next article next week Wednesday how I build BuyMart.com.ng from my No Time Excuse.

Stay Blessed.
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Many people want to give you money!!!

But what are you selling?

If you come to the marketplace with an empty hand, Nobody will give you money.

If you want to make more money start solving peoples' problem.

Have a blessed week.

Join the community and like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/realmoneyng
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iamord(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
iMerchant:

Please send a PM sir or ask on the thread.

Thanks
Okay. I can't send pls cos the am having problems with my email account. Can't I have your WhatsApp account. I want to discuss some biz with u.

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2015
iamord:
Okay. I can't send pls cos the am having problems with my email account. Can't I have your WhatsApp account. I want to discuss some biz with u.

Dear iamord,

Sorry for replying late.

I was banned by Nairaland.

Please send me a mail - blog@realmoneyng.com or chat me up on facebook via www.facebook.com/realmoneyng

Thanks
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Am really sorry, I will longer be updating the thread again.

Thanks
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iamord(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
iMerchant:

Dear iamord,

Sorry for replying late.

I was banned by Nairaland.

Please send me a mail - blog@realmoneyng.com or chat me up on facebook via www.facebook.com/realmoneyng

Thanks
thanks. I sent u a message in gave book. Will identify myself there
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
iMerchant:
Am really sorry, I will longer be updating the thread gain.

Thanks
Why? We are really learning from it.
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
iamord:
thanks. I sent u a message in gave book. Will identify myself there

I don't really understand your post sir?
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
veegirl:

Why? We are really learning from it.

Ma,

Am not giving up writing or stop sharing insights on how to build a profitable store in Nigeria. I still update the Blog weekly with useful and helpful posts.

However, some posts are better explained in pictures than words which Nairaland usually tagged as spam or adverts.

Am still here just that I will be in "Ghost Mode"

To those that have start selling using what they learn here, I am honoured to be of assistant.

Happy Selling People.

Ghost Mode Activated.
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
iMerchant:

Ma,

Am not giving up writing or stop sharing insights on how to build a profitable store in Nigeria. I still update the Blog weekly with useful and helpful posts.

However, some posts are better explained in pictures than words which Nairaland usually tagged as spam or adverts.

Am still here just that I will be in "Ghost Mode"

To those that have start selling using what they learn here, I am honoured to be of assistant.

Happy Selling People.

Ghost Mode Activated.
Ok. Thanks. Will be visiting your blog
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by AleAirHub(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2015
SIMPLE GUARDIAN TO IMPORTATION FOR NEW BEGINNER.

Good Morning @ All Members

At 1st I Must Say Welcome On Board(Importation Business) If You Are About venturing into the business grin grin grin grin grin. Let's face it, there many reasons one/individual will like to go into importation business maybe for individual or business purpose but over my 3 years of finding and research on small/medium scale importation. I discover that many of the new beginners are only interested on the profit aspect without carrying out much research and why some of us have fall victim to info marketer that will tell you that YOU CAN IMPORT GOOD LAPTOP WITH JUST 15,OOO NAIRA ONLY. That Is Unbelievable?.
So if your 1st market place in your mind is china, then you may enjoy great & advantage of low manufacturing, wholesale and retail costs of item/product in china because the significantly price and profit difference is unbeatable compare to USA,UK,Dubia and other parts of the world, so it could be quite difficult to be profitable if it wasn't for overseas and large scale manufacturing country like china.

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Sourcing Items/Product In China

ADVANTAGES:

*Lower manufacturing costs

*Suppliers are (generally) much more open to working with smaller businesses and providing smaller quantities

*High number of suppliers to choose from For many products, China might be the only place that produces the item

*One-stop services like Alibaba have made it very easy to navigate and purchase from suppliers
Along with the advantages of sourcing from overseas suppliers also comes several disadvantages that you should be equally aware of. Some of the biggest disadvantages include;

DISADVANTAGES

*Perceived lower quality from customers

*(Usually) lower manufacturing and labor standards

*Almost no intellectual property protection

*Language and communication barrier can be difficult to overcome

*Difficult/costly to verify manufacturer and visit on-site

*Longer shipping time

*Cultural differences in business practices

*Product importation and customs clearance

*Lower level of payment security and recourse.
FEW TIPS THAT MAY HELP YOU OUT

Use Familiar Websites
Start at a trusted site rather than shopping with a search engine. Search results can be rigged to lead you astray, especially when you drift past the first few pages of links. If you know the site, chances are it's less likely to be a rip off. Examples of sites can be finding on my signature below including Aliexpress and many more.

Don't Tell All
No online shopping store needs your social security number or your birthday to do business. However, if crooks get them, combined with your credit card number for purchases, they can do a lot of damage. The more they know, the easier it is to steal your identity. When possible, default to giving up the least amount of information. So be careful!

Check Statements
Don't wait for your bill to come at the end of the month. Try and activate internet/mobile banking platform on your bank account link to your credit cards to enable you check your bank electronic statements for your credit card, debit card, and checking accounts. Make sure you don't see any fraudulent charges, even originating from sites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, Paypal, etc. (After all, there's more than one way to get to your money.). If you do see something wrong, pick up the phone to address the matter quickly. In the case of credit cards, pay the bill only once you know all your charges are accurate. You have 30 days to notify the bank or card issuer of problems, however; after that, you might be liable for the charges anyway. BETTER STILL uses a credit and debit card that is not link to your bank account. Uba Aficard is Recommend

Look for the Lock
Never ever; ever buy anything online using your credit card from a site that doesn't have SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption installed—at the very least. You'll know if the site has SSL because the URL for the site will start with HTTPS:// (instead of just HTTP://). An icon of a locked padlock will appear, typically in the status bar at the bottom of your web browser, or right next to the URL in the address bar. It depends on your browser.
Never, ever give anyone your credit card over email, Ever.

Find Out More About A Company's Reputation. After looking for these signs of identification, it is a good idea to ensure that the company has a good online reputation. Do not assume that just because a store in the real world sells things one way that their online service will be as good. There might be a risk of lacking service back up or returns policies etc. for online purchases that do not exist if you buy direct in the store. Reputation can be checked via searches of the internet for comments from others on consumer review sites.

Read The Site's Privacy Policy. Reputable companies will be open about how they collect data from you and what they do with it. Many now also belong to web-seal approval or trust mark programs that set out guidelines on the treatment of your information. Look for a privacy policy and learn about whether the company uses your information beyond the purchase transaction, for example, to email you with updates or deals etc. or if it passes on information to third party merchants. This is how you can end up getting spam mail if you are not careful. At the end of the day, you must make your own decision about how much information you are prepared to give.

Take Care When Entering Information. Be sure to enter the correct details when typing in your order. An incorrect address, amount of items or wrong item code can cause many difficulties. Always review the information before pressing send.

Be Aware Of Email Scams Designed To Part You From Your Credit Card Information. [/b]Email frauds that are designed to gather personal information such as passwords and credit card details are known as phishing emails. The idea is that thousands or hundreds of thousands are sent out in the hope of reeling in unsuspecting victims and getting them to part with confidential information. The emails appear to be from well-known companies and can look quite convincing. However, legitimate companies, including all banks, will never send you an email with a link requesting your login, password, or credit card details. If in doubt, type the web address of the company it relates to directly into the browser rather than following the email link.

[b]Customers.
Try and have ideas of the products you want to import and also have good feedback form the persons that want to purchase it, should be case your item arrive. If not your product may get stock for a long period without buyer.

Be Patience. Be Patience with your dealing when you have successful place an order direct from the site or though a pre-procurement and shipping agent like (We; Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services) & others Listed on Nairaland, because that is our best friend for those of us that is into the business or game. Because the whole process takes a bit much time from the seller, shipping , clearing of goods and other unseen event that may come up.

Lastly,
Always Be Yourself,
Trust In Your Abilities
Don’t Settle For Low
Be A Risk Taker And You Will Succeed

Thanks
Credits: Shopify.Com, Pc.Com, Wikihow.Com & Okueq(Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services)
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by iMerchant: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
AleAirHub:
SIMPLE GUARDIAN TO IMPORTATION FOR NEW BEGINNER.

Good Morning @ All Members

At 1st I Must Say Welcome On Board(Importation Business) If You Are About venturing into the business grin grin grin grin grin. Let's face it, there many reasons one/individual will like to go into importation business maybe for individual or business purpose but over my 3 years of finding and research on small/medium scale importation. I discover that many of the new beginners are only interested on the profit aspect without carrying out much research and why some of us have fall victim to info marketer that will tell you that YOU CAN IMPORT GOOD LAPTOP WITH JUST 15,OOO NAIRA ONLY. That Is Unbelievable?.
So if your 1st market place in your mind is china, then you may enjoy great & advantage of low manufacturing, wholesale and retail costs of item/product in china because the significantly price and profit difference is unbeatable compare to USA,UK,Dubia and other parts of the world, so it could be quite difficult to be profitable if it wasn't for overseas and large scale manufacturing country like china.

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Sourcing Items/Product In China

ADVANTAGES:

*Lower manufacturing costs

*Suppliers are (generally) much more open to working with smaller businesses and providing smaller quantities

*High number of suppliers to choose from For many products, China might be the only place that produces the item

*One-stop services like Alibaba have made it very easy to navigate and purchase from suppliers
Along with the advantages of sourcing from overseas suppliers also comes several disadvantages that you should be equally aware of. Some of the biggest disadvantages include;

DISADVANTAGES

*Perceived lower quality from customers

*(Usually) lower manufacturing and labor standards

*Almost no intellectual property protection

*Language and communication barrier can be difficult to overcome

*Difficult/costly to verify manufacturer and visit on-site

*Longer shipping time

*Cultural differences in business practices

*Product importation and customs clearance

*Lower level of payment security and recourse.
FEW TIPS THAT MAY HELP YOU OUT

Use Familiar Websites
Start at a trusted site rather than shopping with a search engine. Search results can be rigged to lead you astray, especially when you drift past the first few pages of links. If you know the site, chances are it's less likely to be a rip off. Examples of sites can be finding on my signature below including Aliexpress and many more.

Don't Tell All
No online shopping store needs your social security number or your birthday to do business. However, if crooks get them, combined with your credit card number for purchases, they can do a lot of damage. The more they know, the easier it is to steal your identity. When possible, default to giving up the least amount of information. So be careful!

Check Statements
Don't wait for your bill to come at the end of the month. Try and activate internet/mobile banking platform on your bank account link to your credit cards to enable you check your bank electronic statements for your credit card, debit card, and checking accounts. Make sure you don't see any fraudulent charges, even originating from sites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, Paypal, etc. (After all, there's more than one way to get to your money.). If you do see something wrong, pick up the phone to address the matter quickly. In the case of credit cards, pay the bill only once you know all your charges are accurate. You have 30 days to notify the bank or card issuer of problems, however; after that, you might be liable for the charges anyway. BETTER STILL uses a credit and debit card that is not link to your bank account. Uba Aficard is Recommend

Look for the Lock
Never ever; ever buy anything online using your credit card from a site that doesn't have SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption installed—at the very least. You'll know if the site has SSL because the URL for the site will start with HTTPS:// (instead of just HTTP://). An icon of a locked padlock will appear, typically in the status bar at the bottom of your web browser, or right next to the URL in the address bar. It depends on your browser.
Never, ever give anyone your credit card over email, Ever.

Find Out More About A Company's Reputation. After looking for these signs of identification, it is a good idea to ensure that the company has a good online reputation. Do not assume that just because a store in the real world sells things one way that their online service will be as good. There might be a risk of lacking service back up or returns policies etc. for online purchases that do not exist if you buy direct in the store. Reputation can be checked via searches of the internet for comments from others on consumer review sites.

Read The Site's Privacy Policy. Reputable companies will be open about how they collect data from you and what they do with it. Many now also belong to web-seal approval or trust mark programs that set out guidelines on the treatment of your information. Look for a privacy policy and learn about whether the company uses your information beyond the purchase transaction, for example, to email you with updates or deals etc. or if it passes on information to third party merchants. This is how you can end up getting spam mail if you are not careful. At the end of the day, you must make your own decision about how much information you are prepared to give.

Take Care When Entering Information. Be sure to enter the correct details when typing in your order. An incorrect address, amount of items or wrong item code can cause many difficulties. Always review the information before pressing send.

Be Aware Of Email Scams Designed To Part You From Your Credit Card Information. [/b]Email frauds that are designed to gather personal information such as passwords and credit card details are known as phishing emails. The idea is that thousands or hundreds of thousands are sent out in the hope of reeling in unsuspecting victims and getting them to part with confidential information. The emails appear to be from well-known companies and can look quite convincing. However, legitimate companies, including all banks, will never send you an email with a link requesting your login, password, or credit card details. If in doubt, type the web address of the company it relates to directly into the browser rather than following the email link.

[b]Customers.
Try and have ideas of the products you want to import and also have good feedback form the persons that want to purchase it, should be case your item arrive. If not your product may get stock for a long period without buyer.

Be Patience. Be Patience with your dealing when you have successful place an order direct from the site or though a pre-procurement and shipping agent like (We; Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services) & others Listed on Nairaland, because that is our best friend for those of us that is into the business or game. Because the whole process takes a bit much time from the seller, shipping , clearing of goods and other unseen event that may come up.

Lastly,
Always Be Yourself,
Trust In Your Abilities
Don’t Settle For Low
Be A Risk Taker And You Will Succeed

Thanks
Credits: Shopify.Com, Pc.Com, Wikihow.Com & Okueq(Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services)

Kudos Boss
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by kay2dot(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
iMerchant:
My sincere apologies to all the great bosses on this thread.

I have received several requests from people to help them build their ecommerce site but were surprised that I said No.

Like I said on phone, email, Facebook chat and WhatsApp messages I am extremely busy to take web design project.

I really wanna help you build it because I love to make money but trust me 24 hours isn't enough daily.

Being a sideprenuer isn't easy in Lagos.

I will however try my best to help you achieve your objectives.

I am currently putting together a resources page on the blog for all newbies who want to build a profitable online store in Nigeria.

I will update the outdated resources page on the blog by tomorrow evening.

Let me give you a preview of what to expect on the blog resources page -

1. Domain Name Registration
2. Web Host
3. Shopping Cart
4. Marketplace
5. Payment Gateway
6. Marketing Tools

The new resource page will be live on the blog by 6pm tomorrow.

You can suggest or recommend great tools you have used and want me to include in the resource page.

Thanks

God bless you boss for what you are doing here.

You can Whatsapp me 08067549506 for ecommerce site.
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by poseidonsaiz(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2016
iMerchant:
Cash On Delivery.

This is the most prominent system of payment in Nigeria eCommerce ecosystem. Because of trust issues, the buyer isn't ready to pay ahead for an order. He/She is more conformable paying cash on delivery when his/her order arrived.

You can't really blame the buyer, because this is Nigeria where corruption rules. The system is corrupt and nobody want to loss his/her hard earned money to fraudster online.

Nigerians are innovative and very cautious. We like new things but don't want to loss money. We are all raised and trained to believe that Cash is king. We use cash for everything.

Despite all the shortcoming of using cash daily, we just couldn't find a good alternative because we don't trust our system.

Why do Buyers/Customers want or prefer Cash On Delivery.

1. They have trust issue: Yes, they are not sure about your genuineness. Will you disappear after payment. Will you deliver my order after payment. Will you deliver quality product after payment. What happens if the quality you delivered is below the standard I (Buyer) expected. How quickly will I get a refund.

2. Cash is King: Cash rules in this kingdom called Nigeria. The buyer was trained with a Cash and Carry mentality. Go to a shop with your cash, carry the item you want then pay cash.

3. Am not ready to risk my money. I might be willing to waste my megabytes (mb) surfing your website but am not ready to risk my money on you stranger.

4. Refunds & Returns - Experience they say is the best teacher. When banks introduced a new way of banking with better convenience people were pleased with the new development. Now I don't need to visit a bank to collect cash. All I need do is visit any of there new machine, insert a card tied to my bank account, punch in some numbers and viola the machine dispense cash. Cool innovation. But something went terribly wrong, customers start losing money fast and banks were not refunding the lost money. To make matters worse, they start blaming the customers for negligence thereby transferring the loss liability back to the cardholder. At that moment, the confidence in the new system vanished. Millions were losted and hard earned money gone the drain.

This experience left a sour and great displeasure in customers thereby making it hard to transact business with any other payment system aside cash.

Impact of Cash on Delivery in the ecosystem.

If you have an online store, you already know that if you don't offer Cash On Delivery your conversion (Sales) will be low. If you're a new comer, here are the lessons you need to learn:

1. Cash on Delivery increase sales.
2. Cash on Delivery leads to high rate of returns.
3. You can and will loss money offering cash on delivery.
4. A high percentage of buyers asking for cash on delivery are not ready to buy.
5. Do not be surprised when the buyer claimed he/she doesn't have money at the point of delivery. The delivery cost is a waste and you have to borne it.
6. Cash on delivery increase your cost of doing business because courier charge extra for that service.
7. Make sure you have some insurance and minimum threshold if you offer cash on delivery.

That's the end for today. If am in good spirit tomorrow, I might share more about FREE SHIPPING.

By insurance,what do you mean exactly?
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by bethelmendels(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
FREE SEMINAR ON HOW TO START AN ONLINE RETAIL STORE LIKE JUMIA AND KONGA

WHAT YOU WOULD LEARN FROM THE FREE SEMINAR

PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO ONLINE RETAIL STORE BUSINESS
Understanding the immense potential of online retail store business in Nigeria
Consumer shopping habits are changing……
If your business is not online, in the next 5 years, you would be out of business
Welcome to the 21st century business opportunity- Online Retail Store
The Secret of How Mega online stores like Jumia and Konga make billions annually
8 reasons while customers prefer online shopping to traditional shopping
The benefits of online store over physical store
What you need to start an Online Retail Store in Nigeria
List and contact details of courier companies that offer payment on delivery service
The online Retail store business is for everybody including you!
How to start an online store and still keep your job as an employee
How to start an online retail store as a business owner and employ people to manage it
How to start an online Retail store as a job seeker

PART 2: EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRTEGIES TO GROW YOUR ONLINE RETAIL STORE BUSINESS
The importance of marketing to the success of any business
How to use marketing to grow your online retail store business
What is online marketing strategy?
How to use social media marketing to drive traffic to your online sore
Understanding the use of facebook marketing,twitter and instagram marketing tips
How to use classified advert website to sell your products
List of popular classified advert website you can sell your products in Nigeria
The use of bulk SMS marketing
The use of bulk email marketing
The use of WhatsApp marketing
The use of videos and youtube marketing to sell your products
How to drive traffic to your online store
What is off-line marketing?
How to market your online store through word of mouth and relationship marketing
How to use fiers, business cards, posters and banners to market your business
How to sell your products to companies, cooperative and supermarket chains
How to sell your products using field sales/boys and girls making huge profit

PART 3: HOW TO PARTNER WITH BETHELMENDELS IN’L LTD
How to become a registered ecommerce reseller to Bethelmendels Ltd and get a subsidized ecommerce website, and access to over 500 hot products you could resell on your store
Reasons why you need to partner with Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd- Nigeria’s Number 1 online wholesale store
17 benefits of being an ecommerce reseller to Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd
How to make N100,000 monthly by referring people to register for their ecommerce website

The online Retail store business opportunity is for everybody, including you!
Are you a job seeker who is tied of submitting applications for non-available jobs ;
A business owner seeking alternative income source especially in this period of economic recession in Nigeria
An employee seeking additional means of income, because your meager (often irregular) salary is not enough to pay your bills
An individual desirous to start a personal business, looking for an opportunity that require just little capital and a business you could start from home.
A full-time housewife saddled with the responsibility of caring for the children, and you desire to do a home-based business that will also give you the time to manage the home
Are you planning for your retirement and you need a business that is suitable for your age. I mean a business you could do from the comfort of your home. Or you are already retired but not tired and you need a business to invest in.
Let me you to the 21st century business opportunity- online retail store business

call/whatsapp 08033264815
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by odimbannamdi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by TRADEFAIRng(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Revealed: WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY FRESH FOOD ITEMS IN ABUJA.

It is not Wuse Market, it is not Garki Int. Market, No, it is not Karimo Market. Wrong again, it is not Nyanya market and it is definitely not Utako market.

The right answer is Belle.ng. Yes, that's right and surprisingly so. Take for instance, this Belle Full Indomie Noodles costs about #200 - #250 in other markets, but it is sold for as low as #130 here https://belle.ng/indomie-instant-noodles-belle-full-chicken-flavour . This giant snails costs between #450-#550 each in Wuse Market. Get it for just #199 on Belle.ng here
https://belle.ng/giant-snail-1-big-size .
This crate of eggs goes for between #1100-#1300 elswhere, get it for just #890 here https://belle.ng/egg-crate-of-30. This big, live catfish sells for #1300 elsewhere but buy it for just #700 here https://belle.ng/cat-fish-cut.

This Smoked Goat Head costs between #900-#1500 in other markets. Get it as low as #600 only on Belle.ng here https://belle.ng/goat-head-smoked.

There are more exciting offers in store. Enjoy the tour and please, don't fail to share this good news with your yard people�.

#Bellefoods #AbujaGroceries #OnlineSupermarket #OnlineGrocerystore #farmersmarket #freshfoods #choplife #Abujafoodie #Pamperyourbelle

Re: How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) by Jaxx123: 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Closes 1,309/$ As Banks Sell $2.5bn / Dangote’s Refined Product Hits European Market, Secures Crude Oil From U.S / Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.