Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. (1401 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / Victor Attah Writes The Good People Of Akwa Abasi Ibom State Says Buhari Has A M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by NDPVF(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2015
The victory of Udom Emmanuel has been held by the good people of our dear state.

Many sees his victory as a good thing to happen to the drive/resolve,towards the sustainance of the great development in our state,as champoined by our amiable governor Bar.Godswill Akapabio code named "Uncommon Transformation".

Truth remains that,the man Udom Emmanuel,is a renouned economist,and accomplished banker,with the proverbial a midas touch,needed to continue from where our "uncommon transformer" stopped,and finish victoriously.

The profile of our Gov.elect,
www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/p...

Their is therefore no gain saying,that the development of our dear state,is in a safer hand.

Akwa Ibom Ayaya!
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by NDPVF(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
Cc, All the Akwa Ibomites in nairaland,and all our friends & well wishers;
Ishilove, Truckpusher, Barcanista, etc

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2015
Akwa Ibom Isong ! Akwa Ibom Isong!!...... grin

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by richidinho(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
Abadiee

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 01, 2015
What the next Governor of Akwa Ibom State should do;

1. Electricity - The state should invest on Independent Power Plants that will generate and transmit electricity 'sufficiently' for the state. When there is 24/7 electricity there even for a year; the state will become manufacturers destination. The hospitality industry will grow and there will be economy will be robust. Take your mind off the national grid.

2. The State Government should construct turnkey refinery, not the big budget refinery but a turnkey system that is affordable, and use that to generate resources from down stream players that are ready to refine there for a fee. This a lasting way of generating IGR for ever.

3. It is necessary for the State Government to make sure Free and Compulsory Education stays on course, and mostly importantly, every child of school age must be forced to be in class. Illiteracy should not be tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by NDPVF(m): 6:11am On May 02, 2015
richidinho:
Abadiee
Atuke?
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by NDPVF(m): 6:12am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thanks bro.one love.
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by Truckpusher(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2015
NDPVF:
Thanks bro.one love.
You're welcome. grin

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by NDPVF(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
What the next Governor of Akwa Ibom State should do;

1. Electricity - The state should invest on Independent Power Plants that will generate and transmit electricity 'sufficiently' for the state. When there is 24/7 electricity there even for a year; the state will become manufacturers destination. The hospitality industry will grow and there will be economy will be robust. Take your mind off the national grid.

2. The State Government should construct turnkey refinery, not the big budget refinery but a turnkey system that is affordable, and use that to generate resources from down stream players that are ready to refine there for a fee. This a lasting way of generating IGR for ever.

3. It is necessary for the State Government to make sure Free and Compulsory Education stays on course, and mostly importantly, every child of school age must be forced to be in class. Illiteracy should not be tolerated.
Thanks bro.The out going administration has done a lot in the area of electricity generation and distribution.though,the source is grossly gas,and you know the problem associated with gas plants(sabortage).But i think more needs to be done in that regard.
As for refinery,i learn Amakpe refinery will be revisited.As for free and compulsory education,its working well,though more needs to be done.Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by kettykin: 6:38am On May 02, 2015
NPDVF what of the much anticipated deep sea port that would make Akwa Ibom draw from the second biggest economic sector in nigeria and that would make Akwa Ibom the second most sought after economic destination outside lagos

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by lawkie77(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2015
while i prefer a technocrat to mount the saddle,'my preference for udom over umana'i want all akwa ibom to be at alert and say no to any man that want to form a dynasty...we cant allow kwara situation to befall us.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by NDPVF(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2015
kettykin:
NPDVF what of the much anticipated deep sea port that would make Akwa Ibom draw from the second biggest economic sector in nigeria and that would make Akwa Ibom the second most sought after economic destination outside lagos
am aware no stone will be left untouched.I yearn for that port above other things.but you know,ports,etc,are in federal list.am aware our amiable governor and Igbos who are interested in it,are lobbying for it.lets pray and hope that we have it in this administration.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2015
Akwa ibom Isong!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by ifyan(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2015
To everyone we shall be there someday.

Akwa Ibom lsong.

One love.

You know. ....
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by nigerianvenom(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

isongo
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by nigerianvenom(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2015
NDPVF:
Thanks bro.The out going administration has done a lot in the area of electricity generation and distribution.though,the source is grossly gas,and you know the problem associated with gas plants(sabortage).But i think more needs to be done in that regard.
As for refinery,i learn Amakpe refinery will be revisited.As for free and compulsory education,its working well,though more needs to be done.Thanks bro.

akpabio did a lot of work on infrastructure,but i expect udom to do more in terms of job creation through the privatization of some dead companies such as peacock paint,plasto crown,qua steel,quality ceramic,biscuit industries and even our state media arms i.e akbc tv and radio should be privatize.

udom should look at ways through which we can attract more investors to the state.
i weep whenever i looked at the ibeno beach which is the longest beach in west africa being abandoned,the closeness of the ibeno beach toexxon mobil terminal should be a plus to the area.
agriculture should also be our backbone.palm oil processing is generating billions of dollars to indonesia,cameroun and others,such could happen here.
i believe udom is the real deal.
truckpusher,barcanista,itbomb,phockphockman
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by nigerianvenom(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
Akwa ibom Isong!!!!!!!!

isongo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
welcome on board.i believe with the right mind,Niger delta could be the cynosure of all eyes in the nearest future
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by ITbomb(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2015
Wake me when they are working on the seaport As far as I am concern, any other project is just to share the money That seaport is the goldmine and future of Akwa Ibom
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by Aitee1: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyan:
To everyone we shall be there someday.
Akwa Ibom lsong.
One love.
You know. ....
barcanista:
Akwa ibom Isong!!!!!!!!
Truckpusher:

The correct saying is "Akwa Ibom Isongo" sad
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by elohorayodele: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aitee1:

The correct saying is "Akwa Ibom Isongo" sad

teacher
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
lawkie77:
while i prefer a technocrat to mount the saddle,'my preference for udom over umana'i want all akwa ibom to be at alert and say no to any man that want to form a dynasty...we cant allow kwara situation to befall us.

Not just in Kwara or Akwa Ibom state but all over Nigeria.
Re: Udom Emmanuel,and The Future Of Akwa-abasi Ibom State. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please what is the meaning of "Isongo"?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Queen Of England Invites Nigerian, CAC Pastor JT Bandele & Wife / G7 Provides President Muhammadu Buhari With List Of Corrupt Nigerians / PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.