Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos (37162 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by informant001: 8:48am On May 23, 2017
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian couple who have been blessed with multiple blessings. The couple of a set of twins, just welcomed a set of triplets...Excited Gift Osimenon Charles, who shared the news on Facebook wrote;

Our God is great and greatly to be praised! God had blessed my uncle Dr/Pst Abel Toms Oriakhi and his lovely wife Fruitful Julleanne Ihuoma Oriakhi with a set of triplet. He first blessed them with a set of twin a boy and girl, now it's triplet boys. Woooooooow how amazing .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-mother-of-set-of-twins-gives.html

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by informant001: 8:49am On May 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by bewla(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2017
God bless them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Eebrahym(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2017
Congratulations wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Ngokafor(f): 8:50am On May 23, 2017
..Aww!!..cute couple and even cuter kids kiss.....

...who knows? ..next pregnancy may result in quadraplets embarassed

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Seriously..Dah Husby Of Hers Is A Baller,u Mean 5 Goals In 2matches..BRAVO!!!

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:07am On May 23, 2017
This is NICE!!!
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Dyt(f): 9:11am On May 23, 2017
I tap from the blessing ooo
God pls heed to my needs and wants

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by yvesboss(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2017
Congratulations.

Children are blessing to any Home.

God bless the home.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by andyanders: 9:44am On May 23, 2017
Thank God for His mercies. The first set of twins one looks like their mother and the other their father.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by makydebbie(f): 9:48am On May 23, 2017
Beautiful. I love twins.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by loadedvibes: 10:03am On May 23, 2017
God save the man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Hardewarlee(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2017
Congratulations to them . Pray to have twins too when the time comes ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by iamnicer: 10:03am On May 23, 2017
Wow

Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On May 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Government come ooo...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by BoosBae(f): 10:04am On May 23, 2017
Her name is even Fruitful. When the woman bears fruitful, why won't she multiply what's given to her? grin

It's time to go get contraceptives biko, una don try smiley

Congrats.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by heyihola: 10:05am On May 23, 2017
I claim my own in Jesus name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2017
The nairabet guy above me

Respect ur ancestors and stop disgracing ursef upandan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:05am On May 23, 2017
Awwwwwwwww....... God bless the cuties
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On May 23, 2017
Congratulations to them

But gaskiya if I be the husband, fear go de catch me to get her pregnant again before she go go born Quadraplet
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by oshe11: 10:05am On May 23, 2017
For this RECESSION? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by 0b111: 10:05am On May 23, 2017
Dyt:
I tap from the blessing ooo
God pls heed to my needs and wants

If e happen now, your huband will run away

5 in two birthing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:06am On May 23, 2017
Family planning time. Go cut una ropes...
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by ednut1(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2017
all this fixed match scammers una no get sense. see backgroup of ur pics, poverty written all over it
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On May 23, 2017
smiley

This happens when a woman has a pig gene in her

Na joke ooo....
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by verygoodguy: 10:07am On May 23, 2017
congrats...... but all i see is school fees

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 10:07am On May 23, 2017
1 shot 3 goals. Oya referee blow whistle game over
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2017
Singing---Iworiwo o oo oooo... na Over fertile woman b that o. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by jBama(f): 10:08am On May 23, 2017
Make the man calm d
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by 0b111: 10:08am On May 23, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Congratulations to them . Pray to have twins too when the time comes ...

Hope you know the prices of Gerber, Hughes, wipes and Cerelac?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by dreamwords: 10:09am On May 23, 2017
amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.