Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu (18606 Views)

Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2015
belu:
Oga spider,

Well done.

How long should a person allow decking after casting to stay before setting of block on it.

Thanks

Depends on the way and style of decking, some allow 7 days. Please note, don't remove the supports till a month. Water the decking regularly.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by danny34(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2015
spyder880:

Send me your phone number so I can add it to my list of contacts, whenever a painting job comes along I will give you a call.

THANKS BOSS, MY NUMBER IS 07039650495. THANKS ALOT, U DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM. MORE POWER TO YOUR ENGINE....THANX MAN
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by Moana(f): 8:05am On May 21, 2015
So many incomplete structures in the area
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2015
Moana:
So many incomplete structures in the area

Construction work is ongoing in almost all the houses there, many were started less than a year ago.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by Moana(f): 11:12am On May 26, 2015
spyder880:

Construction work is ongoing in almost all the houses there, many were started less than a year ago.
new residential area i guess

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by Kcinho(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
spyder880:

N6m.

Thanks bro.
which part of Nike in particular?
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Kcinho:

which part of Nike in particular?

Very close to New GRA Enugu
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:15am On Jul 15, 2015
We might restart this project soon, almost resolved some small side issues.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
This project might be restarted this weekend or early next week.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
danny34:
Spyder sir, i ve been following you on the property section for some time now, though am a ghost reader.

My name is Daniel and I am a painter, have been one for about 6years now and i live in abakpa nike, close to liberty bus-stop. Pls give me a painting job to do. Your boy needs to survive pls.

You wont regret it, our touch, quality and price is second to none. i would love an opportunity to discuss business with you sir. Thanks!

When I see people begging for a job in this manner I get worried. This is how eghosajohnny and brabus started and today it has evolved badly. @danny34 of you are sure of yourself, open a thread and show your hustle.The clients will look for you. There are many successful painters on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by brabus(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

When I see people begging for a job in this manner I get worried. This is how eghosajohnny and brabus started and today it has evolved badly. @danny34 of you are sure of yourself, open a thread and show your hustle.The clients will look for you. There are many successful painters on nairaland!

Oga, I no dey beg for job o! Jobs always find me where I dey.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
We are about to restart works here. I went to see the site today, and it has been overgrown with weeds.

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
We had stopped this work, to settle some land adjustment issues. The matter has been resolved and we are now restarting the project. We are going to redo the fence.

This morning, I got my men to start another foundation excavation to correct the land adjustment. Work is ongoing.

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Of course the site is now overgrown with weed, so I need to clear the site again. .......

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2015
The fencing of this land continues today, we are almost done with it, more pictures later today.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2015
For the adjusted space, we are removing some walls while raising a new wall.

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2015
The walls of the fence.......

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Old wall going out, new wall in place, the gate and pillars comes up next.

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by PropTrader: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
In other words the land was expanded? Well done boss.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
PropTrader:
In other words the land was expanded? Well done boss.

Yes, some overzealous persons had encroached on this land and the owner found out when we hit the site. They fought and won to take back their remaining land.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
We started the mounting of the gate pillars today. We plan to stand the gate by Monday.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by danny34(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

@peoplesarmy.... It wont pick offense with you...instead, i will see it as a push.... Frm now on, i will open a thread for my projects... Thanks for motivating me!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Our next task this morning is to stand the gate here, the main building is loading.............
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Preparing to install the gate.

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by gtrust: 3:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Oga Spyder well done!!!
If you don't mind, what's the approximate budget for 8 block of flats (not really specific to this project)
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Spyder, please be detailed about this gate install as it's a subject of immediate interest to me.

Thank you Sir.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2015
gtrust:
Oga Spyder well done!!!
If you don't mind, what's the approximate budget for 8 block of flats (not really specific to this project)

Please send a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks.
Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Spyder, please be detailed about this gate install as it's a subject of immediate interest to me.

Thank you Sir.

Ok, I will give all details later today.

1 Like

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
The compound, after the fence.

Re: 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
The gate, after we cast the gate columns......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautifully Finished 4bedroom Duplex In Majek,ajah (pics Att) / Baby Survives, Mother Dies In Anambra Building Collapse — Police / My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.