Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,896 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War (38737 Views)

A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure / Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by abduldope(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2015
kodded:
undecided

seriously if she can do better why is the soldier teaching her ?

Some people shat embarassed
lol dnt mynd ode
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 02, 2015
from the woman's attire... she is Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by thecommunist(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2015
Fash20:
liar! she can never resist the[b] reaction[/b] of that gun.
recoil of the gun is what you mean?
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by thecommunist(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2015
Timmytimmy:
That's not a gun. It's a Rifle. There's a world of a difference smiley
rifle is a type of gun.
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by haroon123: 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
I think she is my g.grandma kiss
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by Fash20: 3:41pm On May 02, 2015
thecommunist:
recoil of the gun is what you mean?
yes
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by Fash20: 3:47pm On May 02, 2015
RickRichards:

You mean the recoil? Can't you see the gun is on a tripod? And the video's on youtube. You can look it up if you so desire.
really? I can only be convinced by the video and I don't think tripod can make a gun not to recoil.
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 02, 2015
Dat soldier teaching/romancin her looks like #baba
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by prophetfire: 4:18pm On May 02, 2015
midolian:
taaaah! How has she done it better? No dey make women head big for this thread o..The only thing i know they can do better than men is talking/arguing lipsrsealed
what of the other one? They do "it" better too.woman cheating game no detective fit detect am.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2015
That is the wife of Captain adebayo on a visit to her husband who was with the 3MCDO in the Uyo axis during the civil way.
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by THUNDER4real(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2015
dulaman:
is that not buhari standing at the front holding a stick?
Same thought...
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by bdidi: 5:59pm On May 02, 2015
Has anyone seen a woman palm wine tapper? Curious though!
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by abbeyfel: 7:40pm On May 02, 2015
Enypie:
Na hin babe.
You get eyes jare. The Body chemistry as said it all.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by abbeyfel: 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
RickRichards:
Little as she is, she's killed hundreds of terrorists.
If I give u upper-cut! But You can lie ooo...
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by ubath(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2015
This must be Major General Alani Akinrinade. When his wife came to visit him.
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 02, 2015
abbeyfel:
If I give u upper-cut! But You can lie ooo...
I go just KO you. Check youtube for the video.
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by mimiy05: 9:24pm On May 02, 2015
I wonder where everyone in this pic is now....sometimes I wish I could experience living in d old days...
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by simdam500(m): 12:21am On May 03, 2015
My phone is on "no image view"
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by osahonpeter: 9:08pm On May 07, 2015
Equalizer:
I was here..
that picture reflects our fragility as a nation
Re: Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War by osahonpeter: 9:13pm On May 07, 2015
ozioma11:
No be today ladies begin do strong things.

I never knew many of them participated in Nigerian civil war.Checkout a rare photo of a soldier teaching a woman how to shoot a gun during civil war.You go fear na!

Source: http://.com/2015/05/rare-photo-of-nigerian-soldier-teaching.html
seriously our nation should be united with mutual respect for all and not killings which has never stopped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him / Yusuf Buhari Looking Dapper At Zahra's Wedding Ball / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.