Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) (134250 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by kalufelix(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2015
phransix147:
Wat shall it profit a man to own all these and sit on the bench?
Lol
Dude's surely gon leave this summer...
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by yungwizzy(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2015
God eyaf bless him noni.....and I know he'll bless me 2 more dan he blessed solomon!!!if u knw ur blessing is on d way oya knack like 4 me............

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by austinesteve(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2015
Receipt for hard work....flaunt it jor!!!... good motivation 4 naija youths
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2015
[size=15pt]Dickrider = Irunoobo.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by deletrue: 1:52pm On May 02, 2015
Jerryjat:
Good for him...

As an igbo man... Money is the priority not the game...
and as an Islam man killing, destructions are your periority.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by youngalex(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2015
Mikel my broda,God don bless you wella..From Pepsi Academy to Chelsea...Never underate any man,no one knows tomorrow
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Tjayjosh(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt]WISH I COULD JUST RIDE HIS DICK FOR A DAY embarassed[/size]
Foolish!!
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by vtsouthpaw(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2015
Money is good mehnnn!!! Enjoy ur life bro!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by purplekayc(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2015
Vyolet:
It seems Mikel has no plans of settling back in Nigeria after he retires,anyways that's good for him with his Russian wife
if na u nko?with the way the country is?
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by slimfit1(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2015
Matttthew:
Dumb

Thank you save me that text good for a bench warmer.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
See where the foolish boy climb go sidon dey take photo,if he fall now,dem go dey blame the witches and wizards for hm village and those ones don dey on strike since october last year
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by phransix147(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2015
kalufelix:
Lol

Leave to where? Who's interested? Mikel doesn't want to leave abeg he prefers that bench to Real Madrid sef...
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:02pm On May 02, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt]WISH I COULD JUST RIDE HIS DICK FOR A DAY embarassed[/size]
no be our type him dey fok
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Oblitz(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2015
check out these pictures of creative concrete finishing https://www.nairaland.com/2235523/stamped-concrete-epoxy-flooring-tiles/1#33344212
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 2:07pm On May 02, 2015
should I say Nigerians can be extravagant or should I say nigerians do things in a big way?

enjoy the fruit of your labour man...
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Timijo(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2015
And many dudes are here abusing the guy that he cannot play football. The truth of the matter is whether he can play or not, he don hammer.
Enjoy your money while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Btruth: 2:15pm On May 02, 2015
No be this same ball wey I dey play for fun be this? embarassed

Anyway, Mikel enjoy your hard earned wealth, you deserve it brother. cool
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 02, 2015
T-Bag is not impressed...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by purplekayc(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2015
kalufelix:
Lol
as a free agent which meaNs more cash
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by winodey(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2015
GoTV Subscription - How to Pay or Renew Your GoTV Subscription Online in Nigeria
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:31pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmnnn. .i no sure say na only futumbol this money dey come out from o. Dude is hanging out with a Russian Mafiaso's daughter. Hmmmnn, Igbo man can't carry last o
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Dahjhi: 2:34pm On May 02, 2015
dickrider:

idiiot lazy fool undecided
[size=16pt]PARK WELL FAKER. NOR GET UR TIME tongue[/size]

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Benoxvals(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2015
Some people see him as a slow player but coaches see him differently...he might be going to Real Madrid soon

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Collins030: 2:37pm On May 02, 2015
SUCCESS
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by chytai(f): 2:38pm On May 02, 2015
Beautiful!!
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by koolly009: 2:38pm On May 02, 2015
stephenduru:
More pics
Good fr him.
Register for a language course with "KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French, Spanish & English.
+Reg/ preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.
Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Call. 08035949272
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by xreal: 2:45pm On May 02, 2015
I remember that particular pic with a jet in it. It was an advert with Genevieve.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by spencekat(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2015
Money stops nonsense.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by NICENEDU29: 2:55pm On May 02, 2015
deletrue:
and as an Islam man killing, destructions are your periority.
My dear u even have time to reply to that useless good-for-nothing fool. He is simply an empty vessel that makes large noise. His comment is borne out of jealousy and his jealousy is caused by laziness. Pls my dear just ignore him because silence is the best answer to a fool. Let him continue dwelling in his laziness until he learns how to appreciate other people's dint of hard work.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Schematics: 3:02pm On May 02, 2015
Mikel is an Anambra boy. Anambrans are of special breeds. God is Great.

Mikel Obi is presently the best soccer player out of Africa.

Keep the flag flying..
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by generalissimo(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2015
Halleluyah!!!...to the Lord Almighty....the giver of wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.