Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,210 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me (24327 Views)

May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by creepsyme(f): 2:42pm On May 02, 2015
prophetfire:
PERVERT!!!
hehehehe watever, refer bak to ur comment.
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by prophetfire: 2:56pm On May 02, 2015
creepsyme:
hehehehe watever, refer bak to ur comment.
he should av kept his yarn to himself. Not coming here to tell us joystik story.somethings shud be personal,thats what I mean.
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by creepsyme(f): 2:59pm On May 02, 2015
prophetfire:
he should av kept his yarn to himself. Not coming here to tell us joystik story.somethings shud be personal,thats what I mean.
ok I never saw it dat way, I understood exactly wat u typed.
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Davidoff2000: 3:00pm On May 02, 2015
Davidoff2000:
Funny
This Yul Edochie is a fool or he thinks we are fools.
So this gay guy gets his number, and starts calling him. Yul blocks 20 of his different lines. Now, do you knw what it means for you to decide to block someone's line? Maybe the person is calling u like 20 or 30times a day, then you block such a number. So for Yul to block 20 of his lines shows just how desperate the guy must have been.
By the way, why couldn't he even change his number? Fine, some people do not like changing their numbers, so after blocking the 2oth line, the gay guy changes tact and says he wants to do something for Yul's family. Why shd Yul even be listening to the gay guy at this point? Gay guy says He wants to procure visas for the Edochie's. Rubbish. So after blocking 20lines, Yul still stays long enough on his call long for the guy to make the visa proposal.
Well, no problem, only problem was- Yul fell for it. Visa? Visa that you cannot even use to deceive a small unilag girl, ensnared Yul? So someone staying Canada can do Canadian visa for a Nigerian living in Nigeria? Yul is so desperate for his family to go to Canada that it is a stalker there that would procure visas for him.
Well, Yul tells his wife. So someone stalking you over a period of time makes an offer of candian visa and you even discuss it with your wife. And your wife consented? That your wife can even kill you. Then you now gave a man, a total stranger, a stalker for that matter, your wife�s number? A man you don't know, whose lifestyle you do not approve of. So they (gay and wife) will keep in touch all through the visa acquisistion period? Visa acquisition where? At VFS in Oregun or Canadian High in Victoria Island? Or canda?
And you, Yul are not interested in a canadian visa but your wife sends your (Yul's) documents to him,gay guy, why? It should be Mrs Yul�s documents that shd be all over the internet not yours. Yul says trouble started after the young man asked for pictures of his dickk. For wat? As payment for visa? Does the wife and children now have the visa?
Someone asks for your dicck pictures and you don't call him mad or stupid or idiot, and bang the fone on his ear, you are gently saying you can not do such and he keeps disturbing you, as if you are all these sisies.You are now telling us When you don�t answer his calls, he starts disturbing your wife. And she couldn't change her number? Then you also tell us he (gay) started persuading your wife to convince you for you to stop snobbing him (gay).
And your wife will patiently hold the fone, listening to his pleas. Then your wife, who shd be horrified, even convinced you to pik gay guy�s calls. Kai..wetin we go hear. And you strated tolerating a gay man because of your wifes intervention. To help the man stop disturbing your wife,you ( Yul) agree to send a picture of your dickk? Chisos.
Then everything now snowballs. Believe this you will believe anything. He has cooked up this story with the consent of his wife. Even if Yul is not gay, he is hiding something with this sloppy tale.
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by hasshams: 3:03pm On May 02, 2015
Simple! Report him to the police
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by prophetfire: 3:03pm On May 02, 2015
creepsyme:
ok I never saw it dat way, I understood exactly wat u typed.
thanks for ur understanding beautiful one.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
gays with faeces in their ureas ...who cares what nature's anamolies got to say

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Zaynuba(f): 3:29pm On May 02, 2015
Why does he want a picture of your manhood? Ohh i guess he thinks you are gay cuz of the movie VANITY in whch u were featured...buh u realy actd the role well dou..just sayin..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by chlowi(f): 3:39pm On May 02, 2015
0rex:
Google one manhood pic & send to him na. cheesy

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 02, 2015
zeekz:
so that the guy can effectively blackmail him the more, still I ask this same question, if you were the one what would you do ?
I honestly don't know. People can be crazy sha. cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 02, 2015
Mcheew, just wasted 36KB trying to read crap. Kari pinture give am, make we hear
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 02, 2015
so who should we believe now?
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Tex42(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2015
This na another denomination of madness, dey beg pesin for picture of something wey you get.

Gays Sha!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by M4gunners: 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
The Stalker is a useless human being.
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
lmao

That mentally unbalanced Stephen sounds like someone I know grin

Yul should never have accepted his offer to help with Canadian visas.
that's where he went wrong sad
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 02, 2015
Wow, so many alt accounts on this thread undecided Hian
Yul Edochie I wish you good luck oo, the lord is your strength.
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by olayinkaj2(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2015
See as they guy be, you will notice that demons are living with him. O ni problem gan. Isokuso oro.
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by allcomage: 7:33pm On May 02, 2015
Richy4:
I don't get it. Is it difficult to change number in Nigeria? Change your number and give people that matters and your business associates the new one Instead of blocking it since it wasn't working.

Before he tries every number in the country and gets yours again, it will take time. Though Nigerian are the ones I usually see dumping their numbers on social media. which is totally worrisome
Gay love is the strongest and most stubborn.I have had encounter with them.they don't give up easily.love and lust are the utmost thaughts in their minds and that is why I hate them with passion. I pity yul.
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by grandlexuz(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2015
Davidoff2000:
Funny

This Yul Edochie is a fool or he thinks we are fools.
So this gay guy gets his number, and starts calling him. Yul blocks 20 of his different lines. Now, do you knw what it means for you to decide to block someone's line? Maybe the person is calling u like 20 or 30times a day, then you block such a number. So for Yul to block 20 of his lines shows just how desperate the guy must have been.

By the way, why couldn't he even change his number? Fine, some people do not like changing their numbers, so after blocking the 2oth line, the gay guy changes tact and says he wants to do something for Yul's family. Why shd Yul even be listening to the gay guy at this point? Gay guy says He wants to procure visas for the Edochie's. Rubbish. So after blocking 20lines, Yul still stays long enough on his call long for the guy to make the visa proposal.

Well, no problem, only problem was- Yul fell for it. Visa? Visa that you cannot even use to deceive a small unilag girl, ensnared Yul? So someone staying Canada can do Canadian visa for a Nigerian living in Nigeria? Yul is so desperate for his family to go to Canada that it is a stalker there that would procure visas for him.

Well, Yul tells his wife. So someone stalking you over a period of time makes an offer of candian visa and you even discuss it with your wife. And your wife consented? That your wife can even kill you. Then you now gave a man, a total stranger, a stalker for that matter, your wife�s number? A man you don't know, whose lifestyle you do not approve of. So they (gay and wife) will keep in touch all through the visa acquisistion period? Visa acquisition where? At VFS in Oregun or Canadian High in Victoria Island? Or canda?

And you, Yul are not interested in a canadian visa but your wife sends your (Yul's) documents to him,gay guy, why? It should be Mrs Yul�s documents that shd be all over the internet not yours. Yul says trouble started after the young man asked for pictures of his dickk. For wat? As payment for visa? Does the wife and children now have the visa?

Someone asks for your dicck pictures and you don't call him mad or stupid or idiot, and bang the fone on his ear, you are gently saying you can not do such and he keeps disturbing you, as if you are all these sisies.You are now telling us When you don�t answer his calls, he starts disturbing your wife. And she couldn't change her number? Then you also tell us he (gay) started persuading your wife to convince you for you to stop snobbing him (gay).

And your wife will patiently hold the fone, listening to his pleas. Then your wife, who shd be horrified, even convinced you to pik gay guy�s calls. Kai..wetin we go hear. And you strated tolerating a gay man because of your wifes intervention. To help the man stop disturbing your wife,you ( Yul) agree to send a picture of your dickk? Chisos.

Then everything now snowballs. Believe this you will believe anything. He has cooked up this story with the consent of his wife. Even if Yul is not gay, he is hiding something with this sloppy tale.

I can't believe you wasted so much time typing rubbish..
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by reportnaija(m): 1:30am On May 03, 2015
YUL I LISTENED TO UR TALK WITH THIS SAME GAY MAN..
YOU TOLD HIM HIS DICK ARE SMALL..
YOU ALSO ASKED HIM TO BUY U IPAD...
LIPS SEALED...

THE GUY IS READY TO RUIN U CARER

I STAY AFAR WATCHING U BRO..
Re: Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 03, 2015
Yul sha.

Obviously this guy is ready to out you. Going public with this news was his biggest mistake. He is obviously dealing with a nutcase undecided

He has a lot he's hiding... and we both know the truth.

All the best in getting this behind you lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer "Tekno" Steps Out Really Stylish In New Photos (see Here) / SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] / I Declined Being Running Mate To Abia Governorship Candidate - Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.