Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Buhari: New Set of Money Bags To Emerge soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: New Set of Money Bags To Emerge soon (879 Views)

RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Jonathan Postponed Elections To Frustrate Buhari'– New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: New Set of Money Bags To Emerge soon by pipiko: 11:21am On May 02, 2015
President Jonathan Goodluck has less than a month to rule Nigeria. Mohammadu Buhari will formally take over after the May 29 inauguration in Abuja.I don't know if Forbes see this coming to past,but i can humbly predict that the country will definitely produce a new set of billionaires.

The new government will bring on board, new friends, especially those who have contributed so much to the survival of the APC as a political party.That is a standard rule in Africa. This is not about, it ought not to be so, it is about what will be. So who are those that will emerge? Well, the Nigeria tax system will change for sure.

Source: http://www.gistmaster.com/2015/05/buharinew-set-of-billionaires-to-emerge.html

Re: Buhari: New Set of Money Bags To Emerge soon by stevecantrell: 11:42am On May 02, 2015
Turn by turn ..
Re: Buhari: New Set of Money Bags To Emerge soon by simpleseyi: 11:56am On May 02, 2015
Go and Die.

Re: Buhari: New Set of Money Bags To Emerge soon by sosanova: 11:58am On May 02, 2015
one Chance grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: New Set of Money Bags To Emerge soon by FirstNigerian(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2015
Good For Nigerians..
it's a very critical part of the Change, I desirously hope for.. I'm annoyed when year after year, I see the richer becoming richer and the poor becoming poorer in our fatherland feeding and living on our common wealth.

WEALTH MUST CHANGE HANDS!

Can this be achieved in 4years?
POWER
ELIMINATE OUR ETHNO-RELIGIOUS HIGI HAGA
EMPLOYMENT
SECURITY
REDUCE CORRUPTION
IMPROVE ON OUR EDUCATION
STABILIZE THE NAIRA

AND

ACHIEVE THE 'WEALTH MUST HANDS' PRAYER..

Honest Nigerians let's pray for GMB Administration.
GMB will soon be our president, let's pray that he succeeds..
Re: Buhari: New Set of Money Bags To Emerge soon by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 02, 2015
beautiful rubbish
Re: Buhari: New Set of Money Bags To Emerge soon by chibas: 12:20pm On May 02, 2015
Erase that thought,it won't be business as usual,u think buhari is jonathan or obasanjo abi,buhari is anti corruption crusader personified just watch & see as he proves u wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State: Amaechi Planning To Stop Wike’s Swearing-in – PDP / Rumors Say Cute Prince Yusuf Isn't Buhari's Son / Did you notice this in the picture of the first lady of Rivers state?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.