Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

This Might Be Of Help To All Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Might Be Of Help To All Students (446 Views)

Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System / FG Declares French Compulsory For All Students / All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Might Be Of Help To All Students by ispeaklight(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2015
Wow..... :-D this got me stucked, just got this information from a close friend

wasiki. com to be lauched and open to the general pulblic on may 11th 2015 for Nigerian student.

Guess what? Wasiki. com will be committed to delivering valuable school information ranging from varsity info, polytechnic info and finally college of education info, not to be partial it will also deliver waec and jamb information during their trending times. Less i forget jamb recommended novel of every year shall be offered for a free download (wow 8-) )

Can't say much though, but i must say am impressed for who soever is behind this website, may God bless him in advance for planning to help student using such an addictive means (internet).

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Plans To Reduce School Fees / Unilag Post Utme Form And AAUA Post Utme Form / Admission Process Into University Of Ghana Legon For 2015\2016 Is On Call_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.