Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

'tell Your Sister She's F*****g Dead':rapist's Threat To Victim As He's Jailed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'tell Your Sister She's F*****g Dead':rapist's Threat To Victim As He's Jailed (682 Views)

London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... / Protest Against Law In Lebanon, That Frees Rapist If They Get Married To Victim / 3 Cameroon Men Jailed For 10 Years Over Boko Haram Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'tell Your Sister She's F*****g Dead':rapist's Threat To Victim As He's Jailed by cesarblu: 1:22pm On May 02, 2015
A serial rapist screamed abuse at one of his victims as he was led down to the cells to begin a life sentence for a 16-year reign of terror.

Sadistic Gerry McMurray, who abused seven women, taunted brave Heather Ratcliffe from the dock as he was warned he may never be released from prison.

Heather wept as she finally saw the 35-year-old jailed for his brutal catalogue of crimes. She has waited seven months for him to be sentenced.

As he was sent down, McMurray, who hadappeared agitated throughout the 40-minute hearing, screamed at Heather: “Tell your sister she’s f*****g dead!”

Guards then ushered him down the steps.

Heather’s sister was a witness whose evidence was seen as a key factor in securing McMurray’s conviction.

Heather said: “I am just really relieved it’s all over and I can try to get on with my life.”
Heather, 25, from Fife, told the Daily Record about her ordeal.

She has been left with post-traumatic stress disorder after being held hostage by the brute for four months.
She was repeatedly raped and battered. He broke her ribs with a dumbbell.

On one occasion, he hit her repeatedly with a

READ MORE http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/tell-your-sister-shes-fg-deadrapists.html

Re: 'tell Your Sister She's F*****g Dead':rapist's Threat To Victim As He's Jailed by cesarblu: 1:01pm On May 06, 2015
cesarblu:
A serial rapist screamed abuse at one of his victims as he was led down to the cells to begin a life sentence for a 16-year reign of terror.

Sadistic Gerry McMurray, who abused seven women, taunted brave Heather Ratcliffe from the dock as he was warned he may never be released from prison.

Heather wept as she finally saw the 35-year-old jailed for his brutal catalogue of crimes. She has waited seven months for him to be sentenced.

As he was sent down, McMurray, who hadappeared agitated throughout the 40-minute hearing, screamed at Heather: “Tell your sister she’s f*****g dead!”

Guards then ushered him down the steps.

Heather’s sister was a witness whose evidence was seen as a key factor in securing McMurray’s conviction.

Heather said: “I am just really relieved it’s all over and I can try to get on with my life.”
Heather, 25, from Fife, told the Daily Record about her ordeal.

She has been left with post-traumatic stress disorder after being held hostage by the brute for four months.
She was repeatedly raped and battered. He broke her ribs with a dumbbell.

On one occasion, he hit her repeatedly with a

READ MORE http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/tell-your-sister-shes-fg-deadrapists.html
gud

(1) (Reply)

Newly-released Documents Describe 'rampant' Cannibalism At Nazi Camps / Big Brother USA Is On Now, Yesterday's Highlights / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.