Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals (12552 Views)

Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Bevista: 4:03pm On May 02, 2015
“God has spoken through the people, God has spoken through the workers, come back and join your people to build your state.
Now, this is the part that irritates me about these hypocrites - forming religious to justify their innocuous agenda.

All the elections that were upturned by the courts in other states, is it God that spoke earlier? Or was God part of your grand conspiracy between INEC and the Police in snatching election material all over the state?

You should be more concerned about GMB's desire to prosecute electoral offenders.
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by bunchyproject(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2015
If only amaechi and dakuku will learn
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by anigold(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
atlwireles:
The true losers of this election are Nigerian lawyers. God, the way PDP supporters walked away from challenging most of the election results is just too sweet. Now the progressive lawyers must await their hero buhari to supply them political cases.

Make lawyers go find work for Ministry of juctice..
Jare..
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by sendmeonly(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
Aitee1:
owo annang ade owo Uko! wink

Akpaniko ke a tang...ekpe isi baga owo

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by anigold(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2015
dickrider:
grin cheesy

The sex starved idiots sending u PM must be mad and blind... grin grin grin

Like seriously dem dey craze..
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Zumibliss(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2015
Redoil:
That is where PDPwill continue to be wiser than them

I know you are a gay,u call reach me on this number 08029669485.waiting
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Kulas: 4:09pm On May 02, 2015
I think d man is talking sense especially for Akwaibom state.Its a waste of money.The same thing apply to Enugu my home state.These are states that even before the election,99 percents of the electorates already know who will win and where all of them are going.Election day is just to formalize it.
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by ifekayodee(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2015
Not to say the election in Akwa-Ibom was free and fair,atleast we saw what happened on tv.
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Bevista: 4:14pm On May 02, 2015
literarymathy:
It's a good advice. I succumb to that theory. However it is important in cases where the margin isn't very wide. For instance if the margin between these two fictitious parties are:
ASP: 2,376,972
PSD: 2,321,898
Then a tribunal wouldn't be a bad idea because anything can happen. However, if the margin is wide. I.e. The case of Rivers, Delta and even the Presidential elections, there would be no need to petition because even if some areas are canceled, the margin is still too wide to call.
True, but not entirely so. It depends on what the petition is about. In such cases of wide margin as in Rivers, AKS, Delta, etc, the petition might not be that you won but that there were no elections at all. So the looser won't be calling on the tribunal to declare him the winner, but that the elections should be cancelled and re-conducted.

I can tell you that in AKS where I was during the elections, the whole process was a Sham. A grand conspiracy between the PDP, INEC & the Police. In over 90% of PUs, election materials were snatched and taken to the abode of party stalwarts where they perpetuated their ballot stuffing.

For instance, no result of any PU, Ward or L.G.A was known by any media outfit (social or traditional) until when the final results were ready.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by dj187: 4:17pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Those Rivers APC clowns should go to court and waste their looted cash
Guy get urself a job u re getting old here plus time waits for no man
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 02, 2015
Bevista:
True, but not entirely so. It depends on what the petition is about. In such cases of wide margin as in Rivers, AKS, Delta, etc, the petition might not be that you won but that there were no elections at all. So the looser won't be calling on the tribunal to declare him the winner, but that the elections should be cancelled and re-conducted.

I can tell you that in AKS where I was during the elections, the whole process was a Sham. A grand conspiracy between the PDP, INEC & the Police. In over 90% of PUs, election materials were snatched and taken to the abode of party stalwarts where they perpetuated their ballot stuffing.

For instance, no result of any PU, Ward or L.G.A was known by any media outfit (social or traditional) until when the final results were ready.

Such cases are very expensive to prove though. You'll spend a lot of money, make a lot of requests and if the party has INEC and the police working with them, chances are they also have the judiciary working with them. We need a total sanitisation of all aspects of governance in Nigeria.
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Bevista: 4:29pm On May 02, 2015
literarymathy:
Such cases are very expensive to prove though. You'll spend a lot of money, make a lot of requests and if the party has INEC and the police working with them, chances are they also have the judiciary working with them. We need a total sanitisation of all aspects of governance in Nigeria.
I agree with you, but there is an incentive for the APC to try - They will control the Presidency by the time the tribunal kicks in.

There are also talks of Card Readers recording about 600k accredited voters while actual votes cast was over 1.1m. Things are so bad in AKS, that uptil now the REC cannot declare results for the State Assembly elections. They are still trying to reconcile the numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by searay(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2015
Aitee1:
Agwo Annang ade agwo uko
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Aitee1: 4:45pm On May 02, 2015
searay:
Agwo Annang ade agwo uko

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by searay(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2015
Bevista:
I agree with you, but there is an incentive for the APC to try - They will control the Presidency by the time the tribunal kicks in.

There are also talks of Card Readers recording about 600k accredited voters while actual votes cast was over 1.1m. Things are so bad in AKS, that uptil now the REC cannot declare results for the State Assembly elections. They are still trying to reconcile the numbers.
Which state constituency is that?
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by ekeudowong445(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2015
Akpabio should stop making noise I don't know What He feels like
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Nsiman(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2015
Akpabio is yet to come to reality that pdp lost at the national level and it will not be business as they were doing which has prompted this his statement.
Who told you Akpabio won as a senator? The published result obtained from INEC by his APC opponent indicates that he won in Uyo senatoral district and not Ikot Ekpene senatoral district which means that Uyo senatoral district has two senators elect. . .lets watchout
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by whizzyjohn(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2015
That's the best governor eva in akwa ibom am proud of him.....PDP till I die Akpabio carry go,Udom correct abiak ake abiak.......na me talk am
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by realtestament(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2015
Jux shut up already, wat do u knw abt chief dr barr gov rev godswill akpabio?
himkers:
Because he mistakenly won senate election? Selfish man!! Btw, is it his money??
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
realtestament:
Jux shut up already, wat do u knw abt chief dr barr gov rev godswill akpabio?

grin grin I go slap U o..
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by chidexy(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2015
atlwireles:
The true losers of this election are Nigerian lawyers. God, the way PDP supporters walked away from challenging most of the election results is just too sweet. Now the progressive lawyers must await their hero buhari to supply them political cases.

You got it spot on. Especially Femi Falana and Keyamo. I am sure that Falana was already daydreaming of establishing his own university the way Afe Babalola did after stealing so much during OBJ's reign
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Temysteve(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2015
I think dats a gud advice 4 dem. E.g Lodoja of Oyo State who lose 26 local govt out of 33 nd 100,00 of vote is still draggin Ajimobi to court...is'nt he wasting his money?
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:07am On May 03, 2015
Aitee1:

ajaka, ade ntere oooo.
mma asine ke mmo?
Re: Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals by Balyz: 12:14am On May 03, 2015
Redoil:
That is where PDPwill continue to be wiser than them
so wise that they lost the majority to the opposition at all levels. Then what should be the definition of stupidity?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra / What You Should Know About Valued Added Tax: Paying As You Consume / Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.