Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment (2044 Views)

DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by pinkycute(f): 7:29pm On May 05, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

*Walk out of thread* undecided

hatux:
I still don't give a fvck | Trap prince | smiley smiley... tongue
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by hatux: 7:36pm On May 05, 2015
pinkycute:
undecided undecided undecided

*Walk out of thread* undecided

sadsad
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by SpcAgtOko: 5:17am On Jul 02, 2015
wakacome:
Oh i miss my old moniker,i lost the moniker when nairaland had a database problem very long time ago,nairaland went offline for some days,that made them loose some comments,threads,and some monikers were erased due to the problem....

Anyways back to the matter,

I miss idowuogbo
I miss yuzedo(grin)
I miss andyblaze
I miss mayapop
I miss lynpetra
i miss spcagtoko(the beautiful white lady)
I miss deejay harry
I miss 3coins
I miss harbosede
I miss khalessi(though i still her comment once in a while)
I miss adaobi123(she taught me the british accent grin)
I miss sarimah
I miss sweetestguy

I'm here smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Photos This Uniosun Female Student Sent To Her Crush / PHOTO: Mavin Finest Artist / OMG Moi University Girl Shuts Internet With Her Tempting 2 Photos Look At Her No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.