Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. (7511 Views)

If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / O Death! Where Is Thy Sting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by taryour(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
Have been cry so much for the past 20minutes since I watched this video. Tried posting the video for all to see but don't know how. Please if you open the link and can help upload it please do.

Parents need to see what a woman did to this 4 day old baby at a pediatric clinic: the baby woke up and cried,surveillance camera recorded what she did.

www.pinoymovie4k.pw/2015/04/shocking-what-this-woman-did-to-4-day.html?m=1

Wicked nurse caught on camera:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA5UPSErS2E

I feel so scared taking my children to school on monday.

Royalroy,EfemenaXY,Ewuro4,tearoses
. Please how do I upload videos here?
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by EfemenaXY: 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
taryour:
Have been cry so much for the past 20minutes since I watched this video. Tried posting the video for all to see but don't know how. Please if you open the link and can help upload it please do.

Parents need to see what a woman did to this 4 day old baby at a pediatric clinic: the baby woke up and cried,surveillance camera recorded what she did.

www.pinoymovie4k.pw/2015/04/shocking-what-this-woman-did-to-4-day.html?m=1

I feel so scared taking my children to school on monday.

Royalroy,EfemenaXY. Please how do I upload videos here?

Your description is more than enough. I don't think I'll watch it. embarassed

To upload a video if it's from youtube (I doubt this one is), simply click on the "share" link, then copy and paste on here.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by Ewuro4: 10:40pm On May 02, 2015
too scared to open it. embarassed sad sad

I can't I cant. Lord have mercy on our children wherever they go. Amen
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by Ewuro4: 10:42pm On May 02, 2015
Copy the 'forum link' below the video and paste here.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2015
Unfortunately, I doubt I can watch it as well.

This is the more reason the installation of cctv cameras cannot be overemphasised. Too many of these ugly incidences happen these days. From the maid in Uganda to the one breastfeeding her mistress kid and now this.

I'm here to help with installation of cctv cams in your homes, offices, shops and protect your kids from dare devils like these. I can also supply spycam devices like pens, teddy bears, face caps and wristwatches at reasonable prices.

May God continue to protect our kids. However, we as parents have our own part to play.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by kukuruku156(f): 10:50pm On May 02, 2015
It is people like this that make me want to lean in favor of death penalty.

I think the woman is seriously sick.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by taryour(f): 11:16pm On May 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Your description is more than enough. I don't think I'll watch it. embarassed

To upload a video if it's from youtube (I doubt this one is), simply click on the "share" link, then copy and paste on here.
thanks sis done..
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by Nigga44: 11:36pm On May 02, 2015
Na wa o
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by SAMBARRY: 11:40pm On May 02, 2015
Chayiiii embarassed
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by cococandy(f): 11:58pm On May 02, 2015
The title you gave the thread alone is scary enough.
Ok let me summon courage and watch it.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by cococandy(f): 12:03am On May 03, 2015
Did someone pay her to kill the child?
Or she's just evil?
Or plain mentally disabled.
So many crazy people roaming amongst the normal.

I can't even imagine what that small child did to her. Crying and disturbing her sleep? angry

Jeez.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by freecocoa(f): 1:03am On May 03, 2015
Okay, that has to be some sort of toy she's hitting, I mean that's not an actual baby, is it?

*faints*
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by cococandy(f): 1:53am On May 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay, that has to be some sort of toy she's hitting, I mean that's not an actual baby, is it?

*faints*
at a point I wanted to console myself so until I remembered the baby moved at the beginning part of the video.
Except it is a moving toy.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by Nobody: 3:22am On May 03, 2015
Terminate her from the job, with haste.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by flyca: 4:07am On May 03, 2015
I didn't have the nerve to finish the clip. I just watched the first two minutes and that was it! cry
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by greatgod2012(f): 6:48am On May 03, 2015
With what the op and others have described here, i don't have the nerve to watch it, i can't even dare to because it'll ruin my day completely.

There are some sick people among us, so sick that Dangote's money is not enough to treat them.
On Friday, i went to the salon, i couldn't finish my hair-do, so, i went there to finish it yesterday. In that salon, there are about 6 apprentices there, one of them is a nursing mother, the nursing mother is relatively older than the rest, she should be around 22-24. Her baby is around 9 months old, so this baby crawls around, at a point, he was struggling to stand with the help of a chair, as he made the attempt, he fell down, the next thing i would hear from the MOTHER herself were horrible names on the innocent brave and agile kid.........names like........ode, oniranu, dindinrin, shaki nse bi ora, joo kosi danu, omo osi, para e, ko ku danu, immediately, i told their oga who was doing my hair to stop, and asked how could you call your child such horrible names, it was the oga who first responded that....haaaa mummy, o nba sere ni(she was playing with him), i said, playing with him? With such horrible and demeaning names, infact curses on him, i then faced the mother and asked, are you sure you're the mother, if yes, did you intend aborting it and people advised you against it, if not why do you hate this hansome boy like this, she said, i don't hate him o, he's my child, that's how i always play with him, then i advise that, that type of play is not fair, that she should rather bless him than cursing him.
As if that wasn't enough, the boy was reacting to something, so he cried, and the next thing i heard was...........whoa!.......a resounding slap......i just told the stylist, please leave my hair, i can't stay here again, if i have my way, i will get all of you arrested here for child abuse, since none of you see nothing wrong with what is being done to this innocent boy.
That was how i left the place, even without finishing my hair.

I wonder what such a person would have done to someone else' child.
So, some dangerous and sick people abound, may God continue to guide our kids wherever they are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by taryour(f): 7:10am On May 03, 2015
cococandy:
at a point I wanted to console myself so until I remembered the baby moved at the beginning part of the video.

Cococandy did you watch it till the end? For like 2/3 minutes d baby dint move. This point my cousin was d one consoling me then the baby moved and I was relieved abit only for the nurse to appear again and continued. She tried to kill that baby.

God know how many baby she had done that to before the camera was installed. And the mother will be happy thinking her child was in good hands.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by cococandy(f): 7:18am On May 03, 2015
taryour:

Cococandy did you watch it till the end? For like 2/3 minutes d baby dint move. This point my cousin was d one consoling me then the baby moved and I was relieved abit only for the nurse to appear again and continued. She tried to kill that baby.

God know how many baby she had done that to before the camera was installed. And the mother will be happy thinking her child was in good hands.

I did not watch it to the end. I couldn't. I was like hei! Ha! Haba!
DH was like "ok that's enough. Before it will ruin your evening and mine too now" and he paused it.

That woman should be quartered and hung to rot.
such a tiny infant with all the fragile bones and soft brain that is not yet fully formed. He/she will definitely suffer permanent injuries from that ordeal. She must have something against the child.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by freecocoa(f): 7:55am On May 03, 2015
cococandy:
Mehn! This one has left me speechless.

4 days old? Mba nu.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by cococandy(f): 7:56am On May 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Mehn! This one has left me speechless.

4 days old? Mba nu.
some people are not mentally balanced. That's just the explanation. No thinking human can do this.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by taryour(f): 8:42am On May 03, 2015
cococandy:
some people are not mentally balanced. That's just the explanation. No thinking human can do this.

I could not sleep well at all. That video never left my head, I woke up this morning and cried again. Oh God that baby got several blows to the head and hits on the back. I pray so hard that baby doesn't suffer any damage to the brain or ribs or even spinal cord. Still feeling so bitter
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by taryour(f): 12:38pm On May 03, 2015
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On May 03, 2015
taryour:

I could not sleep well at all. That video never left my head, I woke up this morning and cried again. Oh God that baby got several blows to the head and hits on the back. I pray so hard that baby doesn't suffer any damage to the brain or ribs or even spinal cord. Still feeling so bitter
he may get shaking baby syndrome. embarassed
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by oloyede252(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2015
see wickedness chia
''The art of wickedness is buried in the heart of women'' osama bin laden
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 03, 2015
I googled this online

Seems happened in Bulgaria and aside from physically hitting the baby,strangling, she also used a bottle.
Baby had a number of injuries to the head required surgery and is currently stable showing vital signs. Nurse has been arrested.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by k4kenny(f): 8:15pm On May 03, 2015
I saw the video a few ays ago on fb. I swear I was shaking all through, couldn't watch it till the end. This is the height of inhumanity. At some point the tiny infant stopped moving, yet this ugly shapeless witch stll came back and hit him some more :<( . I also noticed she concentrated her evil on just one baby, leaving the rest. What could she possibly have against that one child. What an evil world cry
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by taryour(f): 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
salsera:
I googled this online

Seems happened in Bulgaria and aside from physically hitting the baby,strangling, she also used a bottle.
Baby had a number of injuries to the head required surgery and is currently stable showing vital signs. Nurse has been arrested.

I knew it. There was no way that baby wunt have injuries. I just hope it doesn't lead to and permanent damage.

That nurse doesn't need to be arrested alone. They need to chop off her 2 hands and her legs and her eyes plucked out. * God forgive me *
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by LordReed(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2015
salsera:
I googled this online

May she be sentenced to 15years solitary confinement and lifetime ban from having any contact with a human being younger than 18yrs. What an animal!
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by Ewuro4: 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
taryour:

That was the exact trauma I experienced in 2012 from similar video on NL too. I almost consulted a shrink before I got over it. I was obsessed with my kids safety & prayed over my kids every freaking day & night, my husband almost banned me from NL. It's sick sick sick how people behave. I'm frustrated. sad
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by taryour(f): 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
Ewuro4:

That was the exact trauma I experienced in 2012 from similar video on NL too. I almost consulted a shrink before I got over it. I was obsessed with my kids safety & prayed over my kids every freaking day & night, my husband almost banned me from NL. It's sick sick sick how people behave. I'm frustrated. sad

hmm my sister, it is well. I held my tummy tight and remembered the pains of labour. what wickedness from a woman. to think the mother of that baby will sleep peacefully with the believe that her little angel is in safe hands.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by Ewuro4: 8:56pm On May 03, 2015
taryour:

hmm my sister, it is well. I held my tummy tight and remembered the pains of labour. what wickedness from a woman. to think the mother of that baby will sleep peacefully with the believe that her little angel is in safe hands.

Exactly, I'm telling you my dear.. My incision tingled like its gonna burst open.

It doesn't happen Everytime. No sane individual will do such thing? She's a sick sick psychotic woman that doesn't deserve a second chance to dwel in the society.
Re: God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. by Dyt(f): 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
LordReed:

May she be sentenced to 15years solitary confinement and lifetime ban from having any contact with a human being younger than 18yrs. What an animal!

And he brought me here
cry cry
And I will drag more people too
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Parents Fails As Leaders / Eagle Snatching Boy Video Is A Hoax / Weird, Funny Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.