Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise (39869 Views)

Kasimu Abdulkarim Takes Over From Jude Egbudom As GOC 2div. Nigerian Army / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by DeCleff(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
And in the spirit of remembering those who moulded our very lives, I ran into this old man in Daura, Katsina State. Take a very good look at him. He doesn’t know how old he is but he has a memory that will make a young man green with envy.

Please, Meet Alhaji Kasimu Adamu. He taught Nigeria’s president – elect, Muhammad Buhari in primary school. Standing tall, very eloquent, doesn’t need reading glasses, sits and rises without assistance, he shared fond memories of his teaching days, and Oh, did he share them with so much precision! While he was talking, I took note of his dentition. His teeth are still intact. Wao! And when I asked him how strong he was, he did some muscle- flexing, got up and sat down and told me he was okay.

I asked him what the secret of his longevity was and he told me he doesn’t harbour hurts or malice. He said he forgives easily and obeys the commandments of God.
After our interview, he walked me to my car and even offered me a N100 (one hundred naira) note which I politely turned down. We took these pictures and his is one encounter I’m going to cherish for the rest of my life.

www.larascopy.com/meet-alhaji-kasimu-adamu-general-buharis-teacher/

21 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by coolitempa(f): 10:29pm On May 02, 2015
FTC........pictures please...or I don't believe it?.... cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2015
Wow!

Kudos to all the teachers in the world! We love you!

We pray to celebrate you one day!

Thanks to those that made me who i am today!

Gracias!

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 02, 2015
Great ..teachers are the greatest.

I feel proud typing this few words remembering those that taught me...from my father, mother, my older ones, peers, Ghanian teacher, nursery teachers, school headmaster, primary school teachers, principals, waec examiners, lecturers, HOD, Dean, DVC and VC respectively.

May God Bless You All. Amen.

Once I make it....leave the rest wink

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Mancity26(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2015
so na u bi d cause of all dis gbese? Na u bi zthe frincifal wey gib dis man fafer as waec?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 02, 2015
Its very nice sha, am afraid to comment again oh, because there is one moderator that hates me alot. If i post he/she will ban me. No wonder i registered five yrs ago but my time spent is just 3 hours, while pple that registered last year has clocked to 1 month. There is God oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by ArchEnemy(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2015
I dunno if these teachers really eat the fruits of their labour.
But they will feel proud when they see a great man/woman and say 'I taught that guy'
But should this be their only reward?

11 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Ilekeh(f): 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
AIT wants to be noticed by force grin

23 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by theV0ice: 10:40pm On May 02, 2015
Really? This is nice grin

The same folks who sought to destroy GMB are the same people who will sing his praise.

I foresee fayose and ffk doing a documentary on the incorruptibility of GMB soon wink

Imagine fayose questioning the health of GMB when its doubtful he (fayose) is even as fit as this man who taught GMB in school cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:42pm On May 02, 2015
AIT wants to run a documentary on General Muhammadu Buhari.

Abeg na who send them message? Is this to cover up for the hateful and malicious propaganda they aired on their useless station?

Izzokay!

6 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by IfyAwazie(f): 10:52pm On May 02, 2015
Still to come, His secondary school teacher.
Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 02, 2015
Am just laughing at this AIT people, they are trying frantically to be in the generals good books, I wonder if Buhari had lost, would we be seeing all these?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2015
This man and buhari, who old pass lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by theV0ice: 11:04pm On May 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:

He was his primary school teacher, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2015
coolitempa:
FTC........pictures please...or I don't believe it?.... cheesy
ur fone blind?? U noh dey see those pishure ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by kennydee05(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2015
God bless you Baba for teaching Buhari integrity Sie

6 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by efilefun(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2015
God bless our teachers, thou back then we translate their actions as being wicked but they were actually moulding us for the future

7 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2015
Makes me wanna shed tears.
While that old man still drags weary shoes in his legs, Buhari's got expensive shoes.
#RESPECTTHETEACHERS

8 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by themilanway(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2015
Where are those mofos who were adamant that Lara Wise isnt an AIT staff?

That it was another APC propanganda and lies.

Shame to all of them.

Sai Buhari!

10 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by theV0ice: 11:15pm On May 02, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
Makes me wanna shed tears.
While that old man still drags weary shoes in his legs, Buhari's got expensive shoes.
#RESPECTTHETEACHERS

Hope you send money to your teachers and buy them shoes regularly?

6 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by realjoker(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2015
ArchEnemy:
I dunno if these teachers really eat the fruits of their labour.
But they will feel proud when they see a great man/woman and say 'I taught that guy'
But should this be their only reward?
teachers' reward is in heaven, though i dont want to be a teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2015
theV0ice:

Hope you send money to your teachers and buy them shoes regularly?
some of them are late. Some don't even know me anymore cry
Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by theV0ice: 11:18pm On May 02, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
some of them are late. Some don't even know me anymore cry

Eyaa....sorry.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by realjoker(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
in GEJ voice 'america will know, they know everything'
ask them, they will tell you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Dannyset(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2015
Brilliant Teachers produced brilliant Students. He's still very smart. No wonder The General still look strong at his age.

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Bevista: 11:25pm On May 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
AIT wants to run a documentary on General Muhammadu Buhari.

Abeg na who send them message? Is this to cover up for the hateful and malicious propaganda they aired on their useless station?

Izzokay!
The difference this time around is that they have gone out themselves to glean the facts. When it was time for vile propaganda, facts were not important. What was important was the $$$ PDP were willing to pay.

Shameless mofos!

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 02, 2015
buhari's teacher

hope him get certificate

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by jamex93(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2015
thank u sir for building our baba up

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Mekybliss(f): 11:30pm On May 02, 2015
What is he still doing around ?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Hammefeez: 11:32pm On May 02, 2015
To live long is God grace. I can only pray!

I pray for long lasting life to live with peace, good health, money, great memory of my success and best children, grand-children and great grand children e.t.c. Finally! Let me make heaven oh God! Amen

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 02, 2015
Can't even remember any of my primary school teachers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles / Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.