Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,021 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon (845 Views)

Where Has Patrick Obahaigbon Been? / Hon Patrick Obahaigbon On Obj's Visit To The Ooni Of Ife: / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon by Latosky: 12:18am On May 03, 2015
The great Igodomigodo himself

2 Likes

Re: Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon by Begonia(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2015
smiley smiley
Did you speak with him?

2 Likes

Re: Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon by Latosky: 12:24am On May 03, 2015
Yeah i did. A perfect gentleman

1 Like

Re: Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon by babadem2much(m): 1:55am On May 03, 2015
You said u spoke with him eh?

I know say grammer don suffer for d man hand, hope u did not discuss xenophobia or the looming fuel hike with him, grammer go tear cloth for the above mentioned topic . I de gbadun d chairman wen e come to yarn
Re: Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon by cyprus000: 2:01am On May 03, 2015
[size=15pt] make I siddon here.
I dey come

@op

Are you the one beside him?
[/size]
Re: Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon by Vikkie14: 2:47am On May 03, 2015
That's the "trouser at stomach level, grammer slaughtering man.

It's a pitiable pity that the OP is not oozing out the "pai-ing" of grammer by the Hon.
Re: Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon by Nobody: 3:28am On May 03, 2015
Begonia:
smiley smiley
Did you speak with him?
nice question

grin grin...Its not about Meeting him,but speaking with him

1 Like

Re: Met The Great Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon by Latosky: 7:22am On May 03, 2015
We communicated in plain simple English. He was totally different from the grammer speaking Igodomigodo we are all used to

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Hold Nigeria To Ransom, FG Warns Oil Marketers / Country Of Kingdom Of Western Nigeria To Open An Embassy In Abuja, Nigeria / What A Gentleman! GEJ Shakes Hands As Car Glide To Take Him Back To Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.