Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock (1701 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by maxddude(m): 5:33am On May 03, 2015
Funny photos of wife of the outgoing president Dame patience Jonathan has hit the internet. The photo shows the first lady carrying out her'womanly' duties by helping her husband pack out of the presidential villa.

See photos here >> http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/photo-first-lady-helps-jonathan-packs.html

1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by jamex93(m): 6:03am On May 03, 2015
wat els otueke is calling

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:18am On May 03, 2015
Pics nko.i thought I c sum pictures,stop creating stupid threads.shay they no fit hire someone to do the packing ni
Re: Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by Okoloiuy: 6:26am On May 03, 2015
I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it.

http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-nigeria-using-vpn.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by ki02020(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2015
Wether the story is true or false.....the main thing IS otueke is certain
Re: Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by Ddonoflife(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2015
countdown to the return of gej and pej to OTUEKE.cnt wait
Re: Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by jazinogold(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2015
if I don't help my husband.....who will!
Re: Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:51am On May 03, 2015
maxddude:
Funny photos of wife of the outgoing president Dame patience Jonathan has hit the internet. The photo shows the first lady carrying out her'womanly' duties by helping her husband pack out of the presidential villa.

See photos here >> http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/photo-first-lady-helps-jonathan-packs.html
beautiful picture
Re: Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by vambi: 8:31am On May 03, 2015
I want to sell my etisalat airtime at discounted price buy #17500 airtime for #15500 if you are interested call 08092955756
Also get etisalat 1GB for #900
Re: Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock by wachakuta(m): 8:52am On May 03, 2015
If PEJ no go kirikiri I will trek fron Nigeria to NIgeria grin

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira On 1st Saturday August 2015 Now Sell At Black Market $1=n222.00 / Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison / OBJ Ask Buhari To Stop Senate Probe On Electricity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.