Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight (49487 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / Photo Of Private Jets Owned And Packed By Viewers At Mayweather's Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by tejpot(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2015
Omg
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2015
Just to watch two grown up ass misbehavin in the ring
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 8:22am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:
Those jets are parked too close to each other. Wont that affect taking off when one of them wants to leave?
They're not as close as you think because the picture was taken from a distance.

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Truckpusher na where you park your jet?
Who dash am? smiley
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by lion042(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2015
Gamblers
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 8:24am On May 06, 2015
Very unreal pics. And what kinda Crazy mod brought this crap to FP ?Jets can't be too close each other like that,how did they touch down and how will they take off?
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by lampardizik(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2015
WHAT HAPPIN?
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by 3ace(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2015
Very boring match; imagine wealthy men coming from across the globe for a boxing match with no memorable moments. I'm sure they will be disappointed by now and will think twice next time. The organizers did a great job for the publicity and overhyping of the match and should not even think of a re-match . But then again, diehard fans can never be discouraged from attending.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by kcynho(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2015
[size=20pt]I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE HAS GONE VISITING AN AIRPOT [/size]
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by 3ace(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2015
Chisom460:
Very unreal pics. And what kinda Crazy mod brought this crap to FP ?Jets can't be too close each other like that,how did they touch down and how will they take off?
Haven't you ever seen a plane moving slowly like a car before take off before?
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by lampardizik(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2015
Darejyde:
why dint the show other means of tranportation? I went to watch the boxing match in a

customised canoe becos no light yet in my area, so we travel 100 km on water to watch tv... here in France

Mumu
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 8:35am On May 06, 2015
Lilimax:
Who dash am? smiley
You de underrate Truckpusher?
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by slap1(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2015
Even those who have no interest in boxing suddenly joined because other 'big fishes' are interested.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Lilimax(f): 8:39am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
You de underrate Truckpusher?
Not at all but owning a private jet no be beans smiley
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by chigoizie7(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

If u r familiar with physics, optics.....u will knw wat I am talking abt cool.....don't be surprised that Picture may just be actually correct...

Or it maybe photomarket or shop cheesy

They will all leave in reverse order, the last jet that came in will be the 1st to take off,using the route of its entrance as a runway take off. Then the 1st will be the last to take off, it will definitely be controlled.

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Besto(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:
Those jets are parked too close to each other. Wont that affect taking off when one of them wants to leave?

daz where plane taxiing takes its effect.

just like ow u manage to swerve out of redeem camp ground car park before you finally hit express

2 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 8:40am On May 06, 2015
Lilimax:

Not at all but owning a private jet no be beans smiley
He named one of his trucks "Private Jet" grin grin
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by 83lagosroad(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:
U knw how to arrange yrself in Nigeria traffic jam now.
Little scratching here and there. How aviation panel beater go chop now.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 8:41am On May 06, 2015
3ace:
Haven't you ever seen a plane moving slowly like a car before take off before?
My friend pls shut up. Have you even been to an airport before?,talk less of a hanger. Have ever seen the kinda safety precautions taken before take off? Planes ain't cars. Check the first horizontal section if the pic,look at their wings.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by IYANGBALI: 8:41am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha godmother na bush woman from nnewi,she half never being to the airport before,biko beg seun to take you out to an excussion to an airport cheesy
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by OBTMOS(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2015
Sparrow13:
I can't see mine with the red colour
am gonna buy a private jet for who Eva am getting married to
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
He named one of his trucks "Private Jet" grin grin
lmao smiley
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by chigoizie7(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2015
3ace:
Very boring match; imagine wealthy
men coming from across the globe
for a boxing match with no
memorable moments. I'm sure they
will be disappointed by now and will
think twice next time. The organizers
did a great job for the publicity and
overhyping of the match and should
not even think of a re-match . But
then again, diehard fans can never
be discouraged from attending.

And why do u think it was brought to las vegas(sin city) if the was boring, then u explore vegas,no qualms for regret after all na njoiment all still be.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by tlops(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

They drive (taxiing) off from the lot before taking off. I see no problem happening at departure as each aircraft will be given clearance. But nice observation though.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by ironben(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:
No darling, a plane needs to get to the runway before takeoff.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 8:46am On May 06, 2015
Lilimax:
lmao smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by onyediya8(f): 8:46am On May 06, 2015
jazinogold:
couldn't meet up with the fight because of d petrol n kerosene scarcity in Nigeria

I could not get aviation fuel for my jet...

I will sell the jet and use the money to arrange a rematch in sambisa forest!
No need bro! You could have trekked nah, since trekking seems to be the order od the day in Nigeria! Lol
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by johnwell(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

they don't take off from there, they'll taxi to the run way, engage in kilometer(s) sprint before take-off.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 8:49am On May 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha godmother na bush woman from nnewi,she half never being to the airport before,biko beg seun to take you out to an excussion to an airport cheesy
mugu see you language HALF. Typical sign of an olodo.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Awoofawo(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2015
Now here are the real swagger gamblers, unlike some 9ja who earned 1000 a day and stake all at baba Ijebu or nairabet joints!
Only God known how many billions enter voice mail that might. cool
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by IYANGBALI: 8:58am On May 06, 2015
Chisom460:
mugu see you language HALF. Typical sign of an olodo.
hahahahahaahahahahhahaha chisom,I go buy you aeLopRane to take you to oshodi market grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Georgina Rodriguez Fall Asleep On A Yacht / Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.