Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight (49488 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / Photo Of Private Jets Owned And Packed By Viewers At Mayweather's Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Godmother(f): 1:16pm On May 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
why have I not met you inside plane before?I smell lies grin

Geez! Are u omnipresent that u have met and meet every single person who has entered a plane before . And what's there to lie about anyways?
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by younghartz(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2015
Its all about live gambling undecided
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by ChynoBEATS: 2:12pm On May 06, 2015
Godmother:
Those jets are parked too close to each other. Wont that affect taking off when one of them wants to leave?

They'll be pulled by a truck to the Runway An hour b4 takeOff
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

Geez! Are u omnipresent that u have met and meet every single person who has entered a plane before . And what's there to lie about anyways?
ok I have hear
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by timilehing(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
Is that up to the total number of private jets owned by Nigerian pastors?
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by onyediya8(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2015
jazinogold:
sweetheart hope u go follow me do d trekking at least u go dy fan me as I dy waka!
Fan you ke? When there is natural breeze available all through your journey! You don't need that my dear... Lol
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Anamfiok(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

If u r familiar with physics, optics.....u will knw wat I am talking abt cool.....don't be surprised that Picture may just be actually correct...

Or it maybe photomarket or shop cheesy
guy optics has no business whatsoever with this... this is either an amoury or a manufacturers hanger. op too de lie
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by ubath(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2015
This is not possible. how will they Alight?
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by oluwasegun007(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2015
Godmother:
Those jets are parked too close to each other. Wont that affect taking off when one of them wants to leave?
U're really a good observer

I though of it too...
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by UfuosLaLa: 10:49pm On May 06, 2015
Aktor365:
Omo, no be small thing o. #WeGoGetThere

The Match turned out to be quite boring though. sad

http://www.africanewshub.com/news/3049061-pictures-private-jets-celebrities-at-mayweather-pacquiao-fight
See as d Jets be like fish 4 river.... God bless my hustle.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by msmon(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2015
Noted, thanks.
Anowax:
Don't be in a hurry to post
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Darejyde(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2015
lampardizik:

Your father mumu
Mumu
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Godwin2am(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
that arena was gambpack! I park along the street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) / "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.