Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight (49484 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / Photo Of Private Jets Owned And Packed By Viewers At Mayweather's Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by tranxo(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:
Those jets are parked too close to each other. Wont that affect taking off when one of them wants to leave?
Not a problem. When they want to leave, they will simply taxi out one by one the way they taxied in. The sardine parking is to accommodate as many jets as possible.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by 1stola: 9:01am On May 06, 2015
teebabsman:
unlike those posters above me, my own is not there But will be there one day
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by 9jatatafo(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2015
Nice one. How come the jets are parked so close like cars? Can this be real?
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by 3ace(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2015
Chisom460:
My friend pls shut up.
I bet you, you can't say this to me physically!
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Dolypson04(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2015
No loser in that match with MONEY going home wt $180M and MANNY clinching $120M. Abeg who go KO me and gimme just $50M?
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by staymore: 9:23am On May 06, 2015
Some of the gamblers must have stake even their private jet.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Kingsasian(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:
Those jets are parked too close to each other. Wont that affect taking off when one of them wants to leave?
This is not naija where things are done haphazardly. Those guys knew what they were doing when the jets were being parked.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by jazinogold(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2015
onyediya8:

No need bro! You could have trekked nah, since trekking seems to be the order od the day in Nigeria! Lol
sweetheart hope u go follow me do d trekking at least u go dy fan me as I dy waka!
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Godmother(f): 9:51am On May 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha godmother na bush woman from nnewi,she half never being to the airport before,biko beg seun to take you out to an excussion to an airport cheesy

Lol, not only excursion. Abeg I ve been to the airport o. grin My first job ever sef was inside a plane as a flight attendant , I just commented about d planes cos they all look like they are parked side by side which could affect them even when they taxi.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Godmother(f): 9:54am On May 06, 2015
tranxo:
Not a problem. When they want to leave, they will simply taxi out one by one the way they taxied in. The sardine parking is to accommodate as many jets as possible.

Even if they taxi out it might still affect them. I just hope they are not as close as that and only appear so just as someone commented
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

Lol, not only excursion. Abeg I ve been to the airport o. grin My first job ever sef was inside a plane as a flight attendant , I just commented about d planes cos they all look like they are parked side by side which could affect them even when they taxi.
why have I not met you inside plane before?I smell lies grin
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 9:56am On May 06, 2015
may weather spoilt that fight men!
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by EagleScribes: 9:57am On May 06, 2015
I was on my way with my private jet when LASTMA stopped me sad
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by LordReed(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

Not really. Jets don't just take off from where they are parked, they have to taxi to the runway first.

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2015
vheMa:
How could this be possible undecided
Remember 1% has all the cash.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by ShySteady(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

There's a word called 'pushback' in the aviation dictionary.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by africanusvu(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2015
Wat else do u expect from a fight held in a city with the world highest population of rich Gamblers,each plane can be easily gambled to a bet at the fun of it
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by tranxo(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

Even if they taxi out it might still affect them. I just hope they are not as close as that and only appear so just as someone commented
They were parked by professionals and all of them have left the airport for days now.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by hakinze00(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2015
Oga that 1 toys Jare..wen no be say jet na bottle wota wey person fit buy plenty of it
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 10:53am On May 06, 2015
hd contra reloaded,, Mr gadue port.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Tinyemeka(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

Any plane that intends to leave, will TAXI down to the main stretch of runway.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by crackhouse(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2015
Holywizard:
Bet me LINDA IKEJI will purchase a private jet b4 SEUN
Seun must be a very good guy for him to allow this comment to appear here. If na me i go block am. Even Linda Ikeji will not allow that comment on her blog if it's the other way round.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 11:00am On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

Jets don't just up ND fly way... i call in, they tow it out and ready for take off...
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by White007(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2015
Ah, the travails of the pro-green, self-proclaimed low carbon footprint uber rich. Ya just gotta feel their pain at a time like this for 'em, 'eh.

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Anowax(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2015
msmon:
See has has dey park private jets like sardine. I can't Daizani Madueke's son is there with his jet.
Don't be in a hurry to post
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Holywizard: 12:26pm On May 06, 2015
crackhouse:
Seun must be a very good guy for him to allow this comment to appear here. If na me i go block am. Even Linda Ikeji will not allow that comment on her blog if it's the other way round.
seun is a business man while L.I. is a prostitute.

Sorry: u can neva be like Oga seun
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Kutunban: 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
Godmother:

No it won't , the jets will be navigated to the flying tarmac manually before taking off. That space is just a parking site.
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 06, 2015
Aktor365:
Omo, no be small thing o. #WeGoGetThere

The Match turned out to be quite boring though. sad

http://www.africanewshub.com/news/3049061-pictures-private-jets-celebrities-at-mayweather-pacquiao-fight

boring? you clearing watched Samuel Peters match and not the Mayweather fight. No wonder no one liked your comment
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 06, 2015
3ace:
I bet you, you can't say this to me physically!
Yeah I know hulk. mugu
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by packer042(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2015
Holywizard:
Bet me LINDA IKEJI will purchase a private jet b4 SEUN
make you no talk am again o
Re: See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight by microfixsynergy(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2015
A couple decided to commit suicide after going through a really hard time so they decided to jump off a building. when they got to the top, they both counted to 3. The woman jumped but the man stayed. He watched her fall for 8 seconds and then saw her pull out a parachute. now, who betrayed who? I packed mine in the air 'cos i don't trust anybody

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Georgina Rodriguez Fall Asleep On A Yacht / Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.