Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan (1341 Views)

A Documented History of Political Corruption In Nigeria / Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by aboy247: 9:40am On May 03, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has said, going by the works of his Special Adviser on Research, Documentation and Strategy, Mr Oronto Douglas, he remains the most documented president in Nigeria's history. Jonathan who spoke after the commendation service held in honour of Oronto Douglas at the Saint Peters Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion, Yenegoa, Bayelsa State, described Oronto as a loyal adviser who stood by him till the very end without any sign of betrayal.

The Bayelsa State Governor, Mr Seriake Dickson, in his tribute, described Oronto Douglas as a selfless individual and promised not to allow the legacies he left behind to die. Oronto Douglas was a foremost environmental activist renowned for his intellectual articulation of the Niger Delta struggle. He died on April 9, 2015.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/643-i-am-the-most-documented-nigeria-jonathan
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2015
Most documented alright

In the blackest books of Nigeria's history

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by Welrez(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2015
I will really miss this man. He was a muse behind my research into militancy and oil politics in the Niger Delta. I was not surprised when he made the list of global thinkers sometime ago. I was in NDUTH, Okolobiri, the day he died and the man who did my medicals was close to tears at the news. He told me Oronto has helped finance his education in no little way. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by Nobody: 9:55am On May 03, 2015
Documented thievery sire.You oversaw fraud and economic crimes of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by egift(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2015
Tell Jonathan that 29th May seem too far. Everyone wants him gone. He is now a Shadow President.

Sai Buhari all the way!

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by tyson99(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2015
crap!
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by wachakuta(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2015
And d most hated
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by SkyBlue1: 10:07am On May 03, 2015
You went to a man's funeral with is wife and kids there, and still somehow, managed to make it about yourself.

What a narcissist, so glad he will be out soon. This is the same exact way he handled the affairs of the country, always looking for who to blame and making himself out to be a victim, when he was hired by the people to do a job but chose to focus on special interests instead.

6 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by Nobody: 10:10am On May 03, 2015
yh sure...i pray u edit dose documents in kirikiri grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by aieromon(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2015
Most documented? Should I ask Google?

grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by jascon1(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2015
That's the more reason u need to step down so someone else can have a chance to beat ur record
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by jascon1(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2015
Welrez:
I will really miss this man. He was a muse behind my research into militancy and oil politics in the Niger Delta. I was not surprised when he made the list of global thinkers sometime ago. I was in NDUTH, Okolobiri, the day he died and the man who did my medicals was close to tears at the news. He told me Oronto has helped finance his education in no little way. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
I don't no if ur story is accurate, but if it is then GEJ is a .... Well, I will say he failed his ppl in summation
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by jemype(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2015
he is so documented that nnpc in his regime couldnt confirm how many barrels of oil nigeria produces nd exports per day because of oily hands.
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by stevecantrell: 10:56am On May 03, 2015
You can't argue with that...thanks to social media.
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by ramdris(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2015
Please GEJ be gone already! We are tired of you.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by aboy247: 11:18am On May 03, 2015
aieromon:
Most documented? Should I ask Google?

grin grin grin

My brother you fit ask yahoo, bing join self grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by Nobody: 11:20am On May 03, 2015
Oga nor dey praize urslf. Leave the praize for Nigerians to praize u. Meanwhile I must see u in Aso Villa come May 30.
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by khalleb(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2015
GEJ Set a RECORD
GMB will break the RECORD
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by zinachidi(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2015
yes oo my GEJ, haters gon keep hating
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by chumakk: 12:45pm On May 03, 2015
I will believe the president when he personally writes himself
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:49pm On May 03, 2015
Can someone please tell him elections are over? He should stop campaigning in church gatherings.

Most documented president my yansh!!
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by ShakurM(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2015
angry Ok, Jonathan is the most documented president ever

Also, Jonathan is the most clueless president ever. 50-50. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by aboy247: 1:59pm On May 03, 2015
zinachidi:
yes oo my GEJ, haters gon keep hating
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by BlackTechnology: 2:05pm On May 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Can someone please tell him elections are over? He should stop campaigning in church gatherings.

Most documented president my yansh!!

undecidedIs your yansh big or small grinundecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by stepo707: 2:09pm On May 03, 2015
Wey the documentary?
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by eddytine: 2:24pm On May 03, 2015
Check here for the best masculine and feminine shoes ever made in nigeria:https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642921235838869
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by Holywizard: 2:55pm On May 03, 2015
GEJ my HERO, WIKE my side MENTOR
BUHARI...WEAKLING!!!
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:57pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

undecidedIs your yansh big or small grinundecided
shut up joor! grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by BlackTechnology: 3:01pm On May 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
shut up joor! grin grin

Why now

Abeg tell me grin
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2015
SkyBlue1:
You went to a man's funeral with is wife and kids there, and still somehow, managed to make it about yourself.

What a narcissist, so glad he will be out soon. This is the same exact way he handled the affairs of the country, always looking for who to blame and making himself out to be a victim, when he was hired by the people to do a job but chose to focus on special interests instead.
He never made it about himself. He said that Mr Oronto Douglas is the reason he's the most documented president
Re: I Am The Most Documented Nigerian President -jonathan by ki02020(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2015
Not at all....he is the most disapointing president ever voted for in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Where Can I Download The Igbo Text MBEDIOGU / Behold Aba-portharcourt Road / Saraki, Dogara Pro-pdp —lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.